Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

This Verse Of Scripture Should Guide Us During This Election... See Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Verse Of Scripture Should Guide Us During This Election... See Here (630 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election ; See Crowd Campaigning For APC. PICTURES. / Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Verse Of Scripture Should Guide Us During This Election... See Here by jonaji(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2015
[/color][color=#006600] So I came across this verse of scripture and I was led to share with the brethren ....
If truely Christians love and follow the Bible then Proverbs 28:16 should help us vote right .. Indeed God has spoken via this scripture ..... Here's what it says ...
PROVERB 28:16;
" A ruler with no understanding will oppress his
people, but one who hates corruption will have a
long life. "
Remain Blessed !!!
Re: This Verse Of Scripture Should Guide Us During This Election... See Here by Noloss(f): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
True talk. U na don hear political animals in d house, think twice before u cast ur vote
Re: This Verse Of Scripture Should Guide Us During This Election... See Here by jonaji(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2015
Noloss:
True talk. U na don hear political animals in d house, think twice before u cast ur vote
My dear.... God may have spoken via this scripture .... Some Christians will not see this one ooo
Re: This Verse Of Scripture Should Guide Us During This Election... See Here by dirifred(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2015
If this scripture is what to go by, Then Vote GEJ, there is this huge disconnect between GMB and present day realities, He lack the mental strength and understanding of what leadership is about. By my judgement, i will simply say GMB is naive. On the issue of corruption, forged credential and lying under oath comes to mind. borrowing funds for nomination form while your family( through your wife)is donating above 500% of same amount is deceitful. Don't be deceived GMB is the same bad news he has always been.

Talking about a leader oppressing his people, history of GMB is a clear cut example of the height of oppression.

GEJ till wisdom says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: This Verse Of Scripture Should Guide Us During This Election... See Here by akin269(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2015
GEj till 2019
Re: This Verse Of Scripture Should Guide Us During This Election... See Here by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Those without understanding had corrupted the system and the man that was to understand see it as an opptunity bringing the circle to a close
even the bible say the rigtheous is taken before the evil days "
those who were to have long life,their lives are being tarminated

(1) (Reply)

FEC Approves National Confab Report / Why I Believe That Buhari Will Win! / The Peoples Time Has Come..asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.