Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Am Sure You Will Love This - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Am Sure You Will Love This (635 Views)

Hello Guys, Am Sure You Need This! / I Am Sure U Are Surprise Getting A Survey Site For Free,well Before U Begin Doubting Anything.this S / I Am Sure You Will Love This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sure You Will Love This by shanko(m): 4:34am On Jan 17, 2009
Hello,
My name is Akinrelere Idowu T. and I am the president of Get Inspired Nigeria (GiN).
The GET INSPIRED NIGERIA (GiN) project was initiated by a group of Young Nigerians who have been set free from the limitations imposed on their thinking by their environment. They grew up in an environment of poverty but have been delivered from the spirit of poverty. Young people who believe in the prosperity of Nigeria.

Get Inspired Nigeria is a youth organization with the sole mission To contribute towards the Advancement and Development of our Nation Nigeria by Harnessing, Creating and Providing necessary Avenues and Resources for Young Nigerians to Develop Leadership, Self, Entrepreneurial, Social and Political skills necessary to create positive changes.  Thus leading to the Advancement and Development of our Nation Nigeria. Its main aim is to develop qualified people. People better able to meet, understand and cope with global challenges of the future.

The maiden project of our organization is an online, internet based Audio Broadcast Station/Resource Portal www.getinspiredng.com. www.getinspiredng.com is comprised of three sections: An Audio Broadcast section which broadcasts MOTIVATIONAL, EMPOWERING and INSPIRATIONAL talks and speeches from notable individuals and renowned speakers from Nigeria, an e-Library where users can Download ebooks freely. The e-Library is fortified with e-books on subjects on empowerment, business, finances, investments, career, self development, interviews, jobs and much more.
There is also an Online Interactive Article Blog in which Users can Post Informative, Empowering  articles on business, finances, investments, career, self development e.t.c. users can also ask questions, rub minds, share thoughts and ideas with great minds, offer solutions to personal and national challenges.

Members of[b] www.getinspiredng.com[/b] are distributed nationwide. And our number keeps increasing day by day.

As at the moment, we are connected to  highly spirited individuals who are our resource persons and mentors, Individuals who  can learn from, Individuals who would share their wisdom and give us much needed advice as we build our ladder of success. Individuals who believe in the Nigerian youth and the development of our nation Nigeria. You cans also maximize this opportunity to learn from this GrandMasters.

Registration and Access to all the Resources on[b] www.getinspiredng.com[/b] is Quick Easy and Free. So Go and Register now and start enjoying all the goodies.

We as a group of Young Nigerians believe in the Prosperity and Greatness of our Nation Nigeria and that the Development of Individuals Transcends into the Development and greatness of a Nation, this has been the passion behind the GET INSPIRED NIGERIA (GiN) project.
We believe that everybody has a role to play in achieving this. We would be glad to get a positive response from you.

Thank you and God bless you.

Yours faithfully,
Akinrelere Idowu T.
President, Get Inspired Nigeria (GiN)
admin@getinspiredng.com
(+234) 0803-949-6504

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Cafe Business For Sale / 21 Internet Businesses Ideas You Can Do And Make Easy Profit / Cat D4d For Sale Or Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.