Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,102 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Lasting Solution To Bad Handwriting. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasting Solution To Bad Handwriting. (507 Views)

Why Do Doctors Have Such Bad Handwriting? / Bad Handwriting.. / You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lasting Solution To Bad Handwriting. by Maximus85(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2015
The negative effect of bad handwriting on our social life cannot be over emphasized.

what are the root causes in children and adults?
what can you do to have a better handwriting.

see my new blog www.jimmyedu101..com

please pardon my writings I'm still growing. I humbly beg that you correct my mistakes on the comment on the blog. I will appreciate.

thanks.

www.jimmyedu101..com

(1) (Reply)

University Of Benin (uniben)school Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is On S / Inspire Nigeria Project / 2015 Microsoft Imagine Cup: ABUAB Qualifies For Semi-finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.