Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Believe In Buhari But He's Contaminated - Pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In Buhari But He's Contaminated - Pastor Tunde Bakare (461 Views)

Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard / "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In Buhari But He's Contaminated - Pastor Tunde Bakare by breakingnews234: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2015
The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and former running mate to Gen. Buhari in 2011 elections, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Tuesday said he believe in the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) but not the credibility of “his environment”. The pastor spoke while addressing Christians at the annual Lenten lecture of the Island Club in Lagos.

“Yes I trust Buhari and this is because I have worked closely with him but I doubt his environment. The Peoples Democratic Party and the All Progressives Congress, which one is really clean? Only God can give us true leaders,

“I believe in contact without contamination,” Bakare said.

“If General Buhari wins, let President Goodluck Jonathan accept defeat. Whoever loses is not a loser and if the winner is President Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari should accept this as the will of God.

The 2015 election is a serious crossroad and we might be playing with fire but with wisdom and prayer, we shall end well.

I am not a politician; I am not a PDP nor APC member. I am a nation-builder. Whoever I support is not the issue, God’s will must prevail. My loyalty is first to God and to my country but God knows Nigeria’s next president.”

- Source: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/03/i-believe-in-buhari-but-hes.html
Re: I Believe In Buhari But He's Contaminated - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Acekidc4(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2015
We don hear you oh Bakare
Re: I Believe In Buhari But He's Contaminated - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2015
Bakare.. STFU.. even God does not know who Nigeria's next President will be. We all know we plan to vote out GEJ.. but how long does GMB have to live
Re: I Believe In Buhari But He's Contaminated - Pastor Tunde Bakare by hopilo: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2015
well said

(1) (Reply)

INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega / War: Poverty & Death. / Buhari And Amechi Arrested In London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.