Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities (14912 Views)

OMG See The Best Selfie In The History Of Internet / Important Info About Pre-degree Programme In Nigerian Universities / Nigerian Universities That Do Not Require JAMB Or POST UME? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by ojaydedon(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2015
sophtaf:
Hw about Unijos? Stop leaving that skul bhind o angry
great josite.. grin no mind dem

1 Like

Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by tunex23: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Abu zaria na for MEN....am a proud abusite
Proud of that University any day any time! ABUsite full blooded!

#We Rule

1 Like

Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2015
Your excuse is baseless. Like I said in the Federal University, Otuoke, in two years between 1965 and 1967, in the University of Ife (now OAU), the gigantic six story Faculty of Agriculture was completed. Its adjoining laboratory of the same level, though with three floors, were completed. Its three lecture theatres with central air conditioners were also completed. During the same period, the three Humanities Blocks of four floors each were completed. Their adjoining two auditoria with central air conditioners were completed. Fajuyi and Awolowo halls of residence with five and two blocks each respectively of three floors were completed. They also had common rooms and kitchens.
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by kestolove95(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2015
tunex23:
Proud of that University any day any time! ABUsite full blooded!

#We Rule
yes o...being an abusite alone self is a blessing....dd jealous ones still envy

1 Like

Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by tunex23: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2015
I Rep the university of Naturally Ahead!

1 Like

Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by tunex23: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
kestolove95:
yes o...being an abusite alone self is a blessing....dd jealous ones still envy
bro that university rocks!

1 Like

Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Y isn't my skul dere??angry
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
OP, on lecturers, at inception, the University of Ife (now OAU) was able to lure lecturers in UI like Oladele Ajose, Hezekiah Oluwasanmi, S. A. Akintoye, etc. Also employed were Wole Soyinka, Sam Aluko, Ola Rotimi, I. A, Akinjogbin, etc as well as some foreigners.
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by mrbillz(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nice informative piece
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by mrbillz(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Harbosede02:
Y isn't my skul dere??angry
what sch is that?
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by tomzman: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
OK o.
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by kestolove95(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
tunex23:
bro that university rocks!
hahahahaha....dats y people dey die to go dia. according to my lecturer if u can't skool in abu,unn or u.i....den. seek admission outsyd naija
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
mrbillz:
what sch is that?
FUNAAB angry
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by JoeCutie(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vickybee:
Of the greatest akokaites - University of first choice.

There are only two Universities in Nigeria: Unilag and others. smiley

Click LIKE if you are repping. tongue
undecided
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
undecided
tongue Anyone you rep is "others".
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Rexyl(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nice one OP
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Glowww(f): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
I rep the University of Nigeria Nsukka
Great LIONS and LIONESSES

2 Likes

Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by DebateNigeria: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
OP, on lecturers, at inception, the University of Ife (now OAU) was able to lure lecturers in UI like Oladele Ajose, Hezekiah Oluwasanmi, S. A. Akintoye, etc. Also employed were Wole Soyinka, Sam Aluko, Ola Rotimi, I. A, Akinjogbin, etc as well as some foreigners.
bro, I understand how great Ife is, no need to rub it off. If you look at the VCs and governing councils of these schools, you will agree with me that they are also renowned academicians, professors who are the best in their fields.
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by JoeCutie(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vickybee:

tongue Anyone you rep is "others".
For ya mind now abi? grin

1 Like

Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by mebrahyeem(f): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
There are only two (2) universities in africa A.B.U and the rest wink
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by dasoul(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Atigba:
All these APC e - diots we never understand Rome was not built in a day

Even if you channel the federal budget for education into these new federal universities they can't be like uniben over night.

Development is a process with time this universities will be world class institution

Go check Covenant and Landmark Universities then come back and post this again.
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
For ya mind now abi? grin
Let me guess UNIBEN. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Ikegift4real(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
UNN all d way. Great super lions n lioness.

1 Like

Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Ikegift4real(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Glowww:
I rep the University of Nigeria Nsukka
Great LIONS and LIONESSES

r u a super lioness or a lioness?
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by JoeCutie(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vickybee:

Let me guess UNIBEN. lipsrsealed cheesy
So you knew the best school in this country before? wink grin

And point of correction; UniBEST. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by peter4d2(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
So dey left d ones 4rm 4th generation sch
Well greatest FUNAABites doe we refer 2 it has higher secondary sch but in all we reppping.
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Glowww(f): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ikegift4real:

r u a super lioness or a lioness?
A LIONESS
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Ikegift4real(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Glowww:

A LIONESS

me= supper lion 2012 class (mcb) u?.
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Glowww(f): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ikegift4real:

me= supper lion 2012 class (mcb) u?.
Lioness 300 lv
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by MasterWayne(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Akokites not akokaites. undecided
Vickybee:
Of the greatest akokaites - University of first choice.

There are only two Universities in Nigeria: Unilag and others. smiley

Click LIKE if you are repping. tongue
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by successtar(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
THE Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2015 examination is fast approaching and many candidates are super agitated and going on anxiety trips over the examination what has been designed to be fully Computer based. This is especially the case with candidates who are attempting the JAMB CBT Examination for the first. Many fear that they have never used a computer before in their lives, talkmore of being computer literates. The good news is that JAMB knows your fears. They anticipated them and designed their CBT software to take adequate care of the possible challenges candidates may face stemming from little or no experience in the use of computers. Below is - See more at: http://myexampoint.com/forum.php?action=view&exam=jamb&ref=129
Re: History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities by Ikegift4real(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Glowww:

Lioness 300 lv

Nne I would like to c u ooo cool
Glowww:

Lioness 300 lv

Nne I would like to c u ooo. Whatsapp me 08137126117.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU-Ife Post-UTME 2012/2013 Result Is Out! / Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico / Ekiti Students Represent Nigeria In Oldham International Debate In Singapore(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.