Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Check Out These Throw Back Pic Of Cynthia Morgan B4 & After The Alleged Nose Job - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out These Throw Back Pic Of Cynthia Morgan B4 & After The Alleged Nose Job (1835 Views)

Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma / Throwback Photo Of Cynthia Morgan / Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Throw Back Pic Of Cynthia Morgan B4 & After The Alleged Nose Job by talentarena(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2015
Check out these throw back pic of Cynthia morgan, before and after the alleged nose and boobs job.

I exclusively sort after these pictures when the news of the dance hall queen doing a nose and boob's job made headline in different blogs and news papers, I was able to lay my hands on photos of her at age 17 when she was still that very good mommy's girl,, she was obviously born gorgeous with these nose and boobs. The dance-hall queen was nicknamed white noise in her primary school days. Which she felt was an insult as a child says her childhood friend who released these photos to me. And I am sure you all can be the judge here, spot the difference.
For me I can only say she was born gorgeous.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/03/18/check-out-these-throw-back-pic-of-cynthia-morgan-before-and-after-the-alleged-nose-and-boobs-job/

Re: Check Out These Throw Back Pic Of Cynthia Morgan B4 & After The Alleged Nose Job by Niwdog(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2015
Which picture, indicate her primary skul time?' cause this one i'm seeing is one fulani girl always trying to show us her bre.ast

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Nollywood Actress Shaves All Her Hair Off / Amber Rose Reveals Cleavage In New Skin Hugging, Tight Purple Dress. / Mercy Johnson Looks Fat In New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.