Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Job/interview Scam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Job/interview Scam (889 Views)

Job Interview Invite At Sylken Limited At 20, Kofo Abayomi Avenue,wharf,apapa. / My Experience At A Job Interview / When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job/interview Scam by babs1987: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2015
Has anybody heard of prospective concept limited, what are they into, are they scam or all these stupid health talk?
Re: Job/interview Scam by osiomwan92: 4:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Please someone should help me out, do you know about Ariosh Limited? I applied for a job and they sent me a me which says "JOB APPLICATION Ariosh Limited - Jun 24 Dear Applicant, We review your application and after thorough checks on your qualification we would like to give you an opportunity, to work with our company. We will need your credentials, your professional certificate, and your references. a scan page of your international passport for further verification. what is your location! are you willing to relocate if you are finally selected ? We will await your prompt response soon Kind Regards Wendy Abu Human Resources Manager www.ariosh.wp.lc Ariosh Limited <hr@ariosh.wp.lc> Please is this a scam??

1 Like

Re: Job/interview Scam by Jennytex1(f): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
osiomwan92:
Please someone should help me out, do you know about
Ariosh Limited?
I applied for a job and they sent me a me which says
"JOB APPLICATION
Ariosh Limited - Jun 24
Dear Applicant,
We review your application and after thorough checks on
your qualification we would like to give you an opportunity,
to work with our company. We will need your credentials,
your professional certificate, and your references. a scan
page of your international passport for further verification.
what is your location! are you willing to relocate if you are
finally selected ? We will await your prompt response soon
Kind Regards
Wendy Abu
Human Resources Manager
www.ariosh.wp.lc
Ariosh Limited <hr@ariosh.wp.lc>
Please is this a scam??

Did you later go for the interview
Re: Job/interview Scam by ArigoUfuoma(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please anyone with any useful info as regarding the Ariosh Finance Assessment test or with Finance Assessment test experience should share with me.
Thanks
Re: Job/interview Scam by GradExams: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
ArigoUfuoma:
Please anyone with any useful info as regarding the Ariosh Finance Assessment test or with Finance Assessment test experience should share with me.
Thanks

Send email to graduateexamsng@gmail.com with subject Ariosh 2022 Test for a token.

Trust your gut to try us
Re: Job/interview Scam by GradExams: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jennytex1:

Send email to graduateexamsng@gmail.com with subject Ariosh 2022 Test for a token.

Trust your gut to try us
Re: Job/interview Scam by Jattojoy: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2022
Jennytex1:

Yes l have gone for interview with the DMD,but after them l haven't heard anything from them.. who have gotten any mail

(1) (Reply)

Contact Jamb Cbt Secretary Mr Femi Bola On 08054430926 For Assistance. / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife. Argument: / Amazing Word For Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.