Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support (1458 Views)

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It / NB Plc And NBC Plc Distributorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by africontact: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Over 5 decades, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (Golden Penny) has been part of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a foods leading company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, Golden Penny Noodles and Golden Penny Sugar.
Our other business focus include a developing agro allied business producing sugar, rice and palm products; fertilizers to facilitate agricultural development in Nigeria, cement production to help develop Nigeria's infrastructure and a number of support businesses providing packaging, transport and logistics services.
Welcome to the home of good food! Welcome to Golden Penny Forum!
Fast Moving Consumable Products business is very lucrative. You'll surely reap the reward of your investment when you invest in it.
Did you want to be a Distributor with Golden Penny? Are you a Distributor, Dealer, Baker or Customer/Consumer and you have a complain about Golden Penny Products? You can make your enquiry and lay your complains here.

1 Like

Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by abdulkabeerhay(m): 1:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Hi, please i want what it will take to be a distributor. Thank's
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by LOUIS6(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Am in...... what does it take to be a distributor
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by ajayiopy: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will like to be a distributor, your contact please
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Libra38: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pls I am interested in the distributionship aspect. I have the ability. I reside in Abuja.
Your contact pls
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by africontact: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2015
please cal 07065186857 for more information.. or mail us on goldendistributorshipinfo@yahoo.com.....
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Manager264(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
You don't have to demarket what you are supposed to market. You asked people to patronise you here(world largest market), but later redirected us to somewhere else, discouraging patronage & making d tread boring. "If u loose a customer, u loose more than a customer"
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by africontact: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don't get u sir, pls be more clear in your complaint and send ur complains to Goldendistributorshipinfo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by kazzonline: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmnnnn

(1) (Reply)

With Less Than N6000, Start A Biz That Will Create Weekly/monthly Income / Sgtponzihater1, Compared To Sports Betting And Lotteries, MMM Is Lesser Evil / Learn How To Make Money Trading GBPJPY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.