Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho (33865 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Firefire(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Donsheddy: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Coldfeet(f): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Stup.id talk op. Its Apperciating the Electorate NOT Bribe. They give us, We take and Vote for our choice. Sai Buhari Sai Baba #March4Buhari
Even when they put the food in the gutter for you? lipsrsealed shocked

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by olas24u(f): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
theoctopus:

I can see you are one of the Zombies! A real illiterate like your leader Buhari! Giving you sweet and noodles is appreciating the electorate abi? No wonder they pay you crumbs to come and spread lies online. You just admitted that you are a pay as you go member of APC. Shame on you

That is the campaign train and you can appreciate the support of the populace ,the sweets are also campaign souvenirs they have Amode and Apc inscription on it .
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by dunkem21(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by jide333(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Stup.id talk op. Its Apperciating the Electorate NOT Bribe. They give us, We take and Vote for our choice. Sai Buhari Sai Baba #March4Buhari

You stupid fool. If it was PDP they you'll call it bribe?? you say they are buying their future by giving them indomie and sweets? YOu scum

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by thunder74(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who says Stomach Infrastructure is not working? You cant lead people you cant meet their immediate needs.
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by DahtzFestjayz: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
theoctopus:

Your comment is yours but it was a disgusting an illiterate comment so you got what you deserve... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Any word from you. I will take as Discrimination of Political view. Pls dont quote me again. My Choice Not Yours
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Blankman: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:

I'm sure you're the fool in the gutter!
Shut your trap if you have nothing useful to say.
Iranu!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by rizkidrocks(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
undecided...so how is dat my f*#king business
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by appini: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
A bad habit never goes away by itself.
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by dunkem21(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Kenai:

Of course they GIVE YOU.
They GIVE YOU and you GIVE THEM, no be so?
They give you biscuits and sweets, the grown-asss man like you, and in return, you give them your life, your brain, your future and the fates of your children yet unborn. And after the poverty and self-inflicted backwardness and hopelessness, you rise from the gutter you've landed yourself in, and blame the president for your failure in life, forgetting that you cannot sell yourself so cheaply and expect to be rewarded with prosperity.
Have you dared to ask yourselves where Fashola and Ambode's kids are and why you might never see them around with you in the sun and in the harsh conditions screaming "Change"? Because they are living the future YOU should have been living. You have been so blinded in your partisan hypocrisy and sycophancy that you fail to realize you've sold your own future to Fashola and Ambode's grandkids, all for biscuits and sweets. Shame.
Keep defending your gods as they practise the same thing they deride others for. You think say you dey score point, shebi?
Willing pauper.

On another note...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2223140_fash3_jpeg40cf583717326db29360574e36ba5798

I have it on very good authority that the man in black longsleeve shirt and camouflage shorts is Gbawe shocked

...Oh wait. I just took a closer look. That's actually Aresa!

Laugh wan tear my belle here.

You no see egift?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Clefcentfelix(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Op, there's difference between throwing things at people and throwing things to them
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Ahmeduana(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
theoctopus:
See Fashola and Ambode bribing the electorate with noodles and sweets at Alimosho. See children scrambling and wallowing in the gutters for "change"! This is the change they want to bring. Utterly disgusting!
mogbe mogbe!! Aye mi lo de, if these people win election them go turn us TO ALMAJIR! FOR WE KANO ALMAJIR DON DEY REJECT THIS TYPE OF LIFE, NA IM APC COME IMPORT COME LAGOS!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by akinvest(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
But this is negative change of the highest other, Shame to APC!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Abduletudaye(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Its obvious OP is backdated...this is not recent.
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Chiaka(f): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
clemz88:
APC sweeping people with their broom stick.

Wizard Broom Stick you mean!! lol!

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Kenai: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
dunkem21:

Laugh wan tear my belle here.

You no see egift?

Egift is the shirtless one in the picture below...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2223139_fash2_jpeg12038369386960c6ec905bc3f900b80a

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by willi926(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
these politicians are wicked. for ambode and fashola mind nw, dem dey do 4 these pple beta tin. chai, it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by taharqa: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
olas24u:

That is the campaign train and you can appreciate the support of the populace ,the sweets are also campaign souvenirs they have Amode and Apc inscription on it .

Campaign souvenirs??''

Plzzz, tell me that you are ashamed at what you just wrote here??

Just give me some hope in the female species abeg...
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by mrbillz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
I might vote Buhari all because I seek change in power. But with this disgusting act of two elderly respected Government and aspirant. I would never vote APC in Lagos state. Here I'm not being biased or political. But my preference is Jimi Agbaje. As I seek change in power in the federal level, so I seek change in power in Lagos state. My opinion....

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by taharqa: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Its obvious OP is backdated...this is not recent.

so??
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
you gat no brain... mr politicians
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by dollyptosh(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Beamborla:
They all degrade Nigerians with their derogatory gifts.
It's not a sin committed by APC alone, PDP is guilty as well.

And it won't stop till we Nigerians come to realize who we are instead of engaging in silly e-wars and real life arguments and fights over people who could care less if you drop dead.

They give us smth to divide us and to always argue about while they loot our money.

God bless you for this.
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by stigman(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:

You have a long way to go in life, if this is coming out of you small brain

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by dubbiskelly(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:

God punish poverty! After looting our common wealth and sending their children on shopping sprees at harrods and all, they have the guts to throw 5 naira sweets at the poor children. I don talk am say the lightening wey go strike them dey road.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by brize(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
FASHOLA and AMBODE BE LIKE
Let's give this people plenty noodles and sweet to lick and lick away their conscience so that on 28th they will vote Buhari and 11th they will vote me (AMBODE), cos the way things are going we are fast loosing popularity for here o o, we don't know this one jonathan is coming regulary.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by juman(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
One nigeria is case.
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Neatboy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
I so much dislike it when a man does something but always quick to criticize when another man does that same thing
Re: Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho by Ahmeduana(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
I KNOW YOU MUST SEE TALK, "a ki de enu oni baje ko ma riwi" REMINDS ME IF YOU ARE READY TO LEAVE YOUR "iwofa" FARM SO I CAN COME AND PAY FOR YOU, SO YOU CAN BE SET FREE FROM apc BONDAGE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.