Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Want To Make It This Year, By Selling Cosmetics And Earns Double Gain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Make It This Year, By Selling Cosmetics And Earns Double Gain (562 Views)

What You Will Gain From Having A Blog / 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year / Webmasters! Kick Start This Year By Attending This Web Development Workshop.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make It This Year, By Selling Cosmetics And Earns Double Gain by Afolayemi1: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
My life Took A 180° Turn" Oriflame has changed me from just a University graduate into the Successful Lady I'm Today.
I don't know if u have heard abt Oriflame b4, but just to put u 2ru, and share my little experience wit u.
I know many people reading this won't believe it at first, but if you are motivated, you desire to be financially free once and for all, and you would like to know more information about this.
What is Oriflame? Oriflame is a Company from Sweden Came into Nigeria last year Oct, a Company with 3000000 Consultant and Operations in more than 60 Countries, was founded in 1967 by jonas and Robert af jochnick and Bengt Hellsten. Oriflame offers a leading business opportunity for people who want to Start making money the same day they join,and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions, Through their unique business concept - Make Money Today and Fulfil Your Dreams Tomorrow™ Oriflame Mission is to passionate abt fulfilling dreams. Through there unique business opportunity they want to empower you to achieve your own personal dreams, so that ultimately you can build the lifestyle you have always wanted. 3 major things: by buying Cosmetics at a cheap price, buy to Sell Product and gain profit, introduce 5 people and earns money direct from d Company.Registration fees is just #1200 and buy goods worth of #8700. 6%= 5,459 per month, 9%, 12%, 15%, when u get to 21%=#120,000 per month and cash award of #150,000. More Consultant Are Needed. 08034298412 whatsapp yes. Afolayemi1.ao@gmail.com
Re: Want To Make It This Year, By Selling Cosmetics And Earns Double Gain by Afolayemi1: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Afolayemi1:
My life Took A 180° Turn" Oriflame has changed me from just a University graduate [quote author=Afolayemi1 post=31743063]My life Took A 180° Turn" Oriflame has changed me from just a University graduate into the Successful Lady I'm Today.
I don't know if u have heard abt Oriflame b4, but just to put u 2ru, and share my little experience wit u.
I know many people reading this won't believe it at first, but if you are motivated, you desire to be financially free once and for all, and you would like to know more information about this.
What is Oriflame? Oriflame is a Company from Sweden Came into Nigeria last year Oct, a Company with 3000000 Consultant and Operations in more than 60 Countries, was founded in 1967 by jonas and Robert af jochnick and Bengt Hellsten. Oriflame offers a leading business opportunity for people who want to Start making money the same day they join,and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions, Through their unique business concept - Make Money Today and Fulfil Your Dreams Tomorrow™ Oriflame Mission is to passionate abt fulfilling dreams. Through there unique business opportunity they want to empower you to achieve your own personal dreams, so that ultimately you can build the lifestyle you have always wanted. 3 major things: by buying Cosmetics at a cheap price, buy to Sell Product and gain profit, introduce 5 people and earns money direct from d Company.Registration fees is just #1200 and buy goods worth of #8700. 6%= 5,459 per month, 9%, 12%, 15%, when u get to 21%=#120,000 per month and cash award of #150,000. More Consultant Are Needed. 08034298412 whatsapp yes. Afolayemi1.ao@gmail.com
into the Successful Lady I'm Today.
What is Oriflame? Oriflame is a Company from Sweden Came into Nigeria last year Oct, a Company with 3000000 Consultant and Operations in more than 60 Countries, was founded in 1967 by jonas and Robert af jochnick and Bengt Hellsten. Oriflame offers a leading business opportunity for people who want to Start making money the same day they join,and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions, Through their unique business concept - Make Money Today and Fulfil Your Dreams Tomorrow™ Oriflame Mission is to passionate abt fulfilling dreams. Through there unique business opportunity they want to empower you to achieve your own personal dreams, so that ultimately you can build the lifestyle you have always wanted. 3 major things: by buying Cosmetics at a cheap price, buy to Sell Product and gain profit, introduce 5 people and earns money direct from d Company.Registration fees is just #1200 and buy goods worth of #8700. 6%= 5,459 per month, 9%, 12%, 15%, when u get to 21%=#120,000 per month and cash award of #150,000. More Consultant Are Needed. 08034298412 whatsapp yes. Afolayemi1.ao@gmail.com[/quoteCosmetics: make up,skin care,body care,fragrances and hair care

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Special: Sites Changing Logo To Recognize Nigeria Elections / Google Fun Tricks...#copied / Co-founder(s) Needed: Interested In Social Networking Sites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.