Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159332 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by uzhi(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2015
@ toluene, please beware because i smell scam. Agents are out there for nothing but to destroy. People should desist from using agents. Money isnt easy to come by.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@Adeniyiabolanle
Sup wichu! Have you gotten all the documents that you need to apply for Msc?
Wrere u able to get reply from the university of ur choice? Its bin a yl and haven't haerd a word from you about the processing, hope everytin is goin on well.

Peace
yeah bro all is fine is just that my school is delayin my transcript but hopefully before the end of next week i shuld get it. Also i called the Bulgarian Language Department for foreign
students becos one needs to enroll in studying the Bulgarian language and she gave me her email address that i shuld send her a msg on what i need to know and that she would reply. So i just want to get all documents ready before going to abuja to translate and legalized it. So my school is the one deleying me now.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@Adeniyiabolanle
Sup wichu! Have you gotten all the documents that you need to apply for Msc?
Wrere u able to get reply from the university of ur choice? Its bin a yl and haven't haerd a word from you about the processing, hope everytin is goin on well.

Peace
What about you bro?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 06, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
yeah bro all is fine is just that my school is delayin my transcript but hopefully before the end of next week i shuld get it. Also i called the Bulgarian Language Department for foreign
students becos one needs to enroll in studying the Bulgarian language and she gave me her email address that i shuld send her a msg on what i need to know and that she would reply. So i just want to get all documents ready before going to abuja to translate and legalized it. So my school is the one deleying me now.
same with my skul, its been a month i paid 30k for the transcript and i even had to bribe a lady there for 5k jux 2 facilitate my transcript till now no positive info. Well hoping they will be through next week. Which skul u wan apply for bulgaria and wat discipline?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2015
cowleg:

same with my skul, its been a month i paid 30k for the transcript and i even had to bribe a lady there for 5k jux 2 facilitate my transcript till now no positive info. Well hoping they will be through next week. Which skul u wan apply for bulgaria and wat discipline?
i have two school in mind University of plovdiv and south west University anf my disciple is molecular biology. I might end up sending application to both of them and see what will happen
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2015
cowleg:

bro pls let me know when you get your transcript ok
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2015
@Adeniyiabolanle
Good development, u'd always stay onpoint as you called the Department for Intl students.
Am going for Undergraduate and I have already forwaded my documents to the University.
Am wating to get a positive answer let's say b4 the end of diz month after MES have legalised my documents.
I hope you and my friend cowleg get the transcript ASAP! Coz twil help facilitate plans!!!

Peace
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
bro pls let me know when you get your transcript ok
Make luck jam u guys so dat una go get the transcript and head for abuja dsame day!!smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 06, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
i have two school in mind University of plovdiv and south west University anf my disciple is molecular biology. I might end up sending application to both of them and see what will happen

plovdiv is ok, i jux wan dey capital ooooo thats why i chose uni of sofia, but their application is very competitive, plovdiv wil be a lot cheaper to live and study. cheers make oluwa bless our hustle.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2015
cowleg:

plovdiv is ok, i jux wan dey capital ooooo thats why i chose uni of sofia, but their application is very competitive, plovdiv wil be a lot cheaper to live and study. cheers make oluwa bless our hustle.
Yeske *Capital state of mind!
Plodiv is d 2nd Largest city in bulgaria and everytin is moving fine.
So if u choose to study in Plodiv, u have an EDGE aswell....
Southwest University hmmm!!
All I can say is, d city is full of mountains and when its winter, get prepared for Winter-Sport-Activities lols.
Its also a good city to study.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 06, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Yeske *Capital state of mind!
Plodiv is d 3rd Largest city in bulgaria and everytin is moving fine heard its easier to get a student job in plodiv!!!
Bolded Go make sense, cheaper, less populated, cute locals especially the girls, is it close to baltic sea? other towns are varna,
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2015
cowleg:

Bolded Go make sense, cheaper, less populated, cute locals especially the girls, is it close to baltic sea? other towns are varna,
Oga abeg concentrate more about sofia and not plodiv unless u've changed ur mind coz of dem asamiamia in plodiv lols..
In conclusion, bulgarian babes fine finish dem fit make u loose concentration sef, so be warned @cowleg
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2015
cowleg:

abi o broda. i just wan apply for the two then any1 wey come tru na him i go follow
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:34am On May 07, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
abi o broda. i just wan apply for the two then any1 wey come tru na him i go follow
Meaning you will apply for transcript twice seperately, to be sent to the two schools. I am trying to check uniplodiv.bg website but i cant view the website english version.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:35am On May 07, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Oga abeg concentrate more about sofia and not plodiv unless u've changed ur mind coz of dem asamiamia in plodiv lols..
In conclusion, bulgarian babes fine finish dem fit make u loose concentration sef, so be warned @cowleg
tnx 4 the advice bro. Gonna kip focus!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2015
cowleg:

Meaning you will apply for transcript twice seperately, to be sent to the two schools. I am trying to check uniplodiv.bg website but i cant view the website english version.
yea to be on a saver side cos i really do not want to waste any of my precious time. Though is goner involve alot of money embarassed
cowleg:

yea to be on a saver side cos i really do not want to waste any of my precious time. Though is goner involve alot of money
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2015
@Adeniyi
Can't u request for a copy of the transcript?
If you can get a copy den it would do you a lot of good because u'd be the one to send it with *DHL currier. Its faster and safe buh d service fee is a bit high..
I doubt if your skul would send the transcript using dhl currier.
Even if they don't use dhl, please make sure its not NIPOST coz dat currier is as BAD as trekin to bulgaria to deliver the transcript ursef Lols
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2015
Hello everyone hope all is moving well cos dis one dat nobody is talking as for me my school is a big mess o. i got to the Academic affair today and is still d same story come back that my department is d one delaying i don tire o. Anyways what's up wit u guy?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 11, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
Hello everyone hope all is moving well cos dis one dat nobody is talking as for me my school is a big mess o. i got to the Academic affair today and is still d same story come back that my department is d one delaying i don tire o. Anyways what's up wit u guy?
Brother, Imagine i called the woman working in my skul exams n record that i bribe 5k last 2 weeks to help me hasten issuement of transcript, the woman jux dey me say the ting go take time. Imagine after bribing 2weeks ago. Its been upto 1month i paid and applied. I decided to head to skul tomorow, i must see the registra. Which kind country be this, old lazy women sitting down do nothing yet colet salary.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2015
cowleg:
Brother, Imagine i called the woman working in my skul exams n record that i bribe 5k last 2 weeks to help me hasten issuement of transcript, the woman jux dey me say the ting go take time. Imagine after bribing 2weeks ago. Its been upto 1month i paid and applied. I decided to head to skul tomorow, i must see the registra. Which kind country be this, old lazy women sitting down do nothing yet colet salary.
Bro i tire o. when i left d Academic affair i went straight to my department and d woman in charge of transcript is not even on sit till i left skool. I even had to lie to my boss dat i not feelin fine in order for me to go to my skool. I just dey pray make God help me cos my skool wan de fustrate me
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2015
One of the things we lack in Nigeria is Beauracracy!!!
I hope you guys get the transcript ASAP to help facilitate plans!
You guys should not give up! Determination and hard work pays!
Am still waiting to hear from the university that I applied. B4 the end of this month I'd get a positive reply I pray!!!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
Bro i tire o. when i left d Academic affair i went straight to my department and d woman in charge of transcript is not even on sit till i left skool. I even had to lie to my boss dat i not feelin fine in order for me to go to my skool. I just dey pray make God help me cos my skool wan de fustrate me
No give up my guy u'd getit for sure.
Everything happens for a reason my guy
Am sure diz delay has install loads of BLESSINGS.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2015
I just confirmed from a friend of mine about the Transcript issue and he said he got his dsame day but bribed hugely.
He paid 60k for it and got 1 for himself aswell.
Am really suprised at these time u guys are yet to get the transcript...
I Implore u guys to do more of *Banta so dat dem go no say una serious seems 2me like u guys are taking it easy.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2015
tlk2Prince:
I just confirmed from a friend of mine about the Transcript issue and he said he got his dsame day but bribed hugely.
I Implore u guys to do more of *Banta so dat dem go no say una serious seems 2me like u guys are taking it easy.
bro dont mind them jare must you bribe them again for them to do their work? they are just too lazy menh. I was in my depertment till 3pm yesterday and lady that will do and send my transcript to academic affairs was not sit. Anyway am still trusting on God that i will suceed. How come d skool is taking time to reply you?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
bro dont mind them jare must you bribe them again for them to do their work? they are just too lazy menh. I was in my depertment till 3pm yesterday and lady that will do and send my transcript to academic affairs was not sit. Anyway am still trusting on God that i will suceed. How come d skool is taking time to reply you?
I blv they have sent my documents along side other prospective candidates to MES in bulgaria.
MES have to legalise the documents and send back to the university b4 they would contact candidates. So I think MES in bulgaria is taking the time not the university.
I'd call the university anytime soon to confirm my status!!!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I blv they have sent my documents along side other prospective candidates to MES in bulgaria.
MES have to legalise the documents and send back to the university b4 they would contact candidates. So I think MES in bulgaria is taking the time not the university.
I'd call the university anytime soon to confirm my status!!!
ok. You are really making progress and thats good news pls do let us kn when they contact you. As for me, thank God the deadline is october atleast b4 that time i shuld av sumbitted my documents for processing
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
ok. You are really making progress and thats good news pls do let us kn when they contact you. As for me, thank God the deadline is october atleast b4 that time i shuld av sumbitted my documents for processing
Yea sure! You guys are my 2nd family
I'd surely keep u guys posted with up-2-date informatiom.
October is still far, YES, but I advice you call the university to know the right time to submit your documents because ure an Internation Student so the process is quite different with an EU student.
The deadline for the University that I applied is *July, but when I called, I was asked to submit my documents begining of *April...

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 12, 2015
tlk2Prince:
bro is not easy to bribe i swear, i paid 35k for transcript i spend nt less than 15k for bribe and transport been to my skul frm onitsha to oweri more than 10times, i went today again the exams officer incharge of my transcript dump it since over 2weekz it waz move to her office. Met her today she was teling i should wait say other people own wey come b4 me stil dey, infact she walk me out today, she came to work by 1pm and left 1:15pm, i wait her til 4pm she no come bak i return to my base. Wil go again 2moro. I guess she want her own bribe too. Infact i pity them sef govt owning them upto 2months salary. I guess they are poorly paid with no motivation.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2015
cowleg:
bro is not easy to bribe i swear, i paid 35k for transcript i spend nt less than 15k for bribe and transport been to my skul frm onitsha to oweri more than 10times, i went today again the exams officer incharge of my transcript dump it since over 2weekz it waz move to her office. Met her today she was teling i should wait say other people own wey come b4 me stil dey, infact she walk me out today, she came to work by 1pm and left 1:15pm, i wait her til 4pm she no come bak i return to my base. Wil go again 2moro. I guess she want her own bribe too. Infact i pity them sef govt owning them upto 2months salary. I guess they are poorly paid with no motivation.
Chaii what a Tedious day for u my friend.
She wants her own bribe too like u said, going again 2moro is a good idea so dat she will know ure more serious dan *federal government* lols
Make her see reasons when u get there 2moro, am sure u'd getit...
Hard work and determination PAYS

Peace
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2015
@cowleg watsup wichu 2dai....
Did u get the Transcript?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 13, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@cowleg watsup wichu 2dai.... Did u get the Transcript?
No she say make i give her one week sad
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2015
cowleg:

No she say make i give her one week sad
Hmmm anoda 1week!
I hope she will keep to her words..
What's her reason for delayin u kwanu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.