Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (36321 Views)

How Buhari Plans To Renew Peace In Niger Delta - Adesina / Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters / State Of The Parties: Graveyard Peace In Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Eat the rice and you'll never lack peace in your life. What a supportive and lovely wife. Me likey grin

7 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
At least, it's better than satchets of sweets and indomie cheesy

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
I will not eat this rice oo

it could damage one's ability to speak good English biko

314 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
I will gladly collect the rice and vote for Buhari. After all,its part of our national cake used in purchasing rice.
grin grin

Sai Buhari!

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by ijustdey: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
I will collect the rice and not eat it because...

it might have being laced with clueless and thuggery gringrin

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I will gladly collect the rice and vote for Buhari. After all,its part of our national cake used in purchasing rice.
grin grin

Sai Buhari!
[img][/img]

Which national cake?? Is everything 'National cake?'

6 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by saduman(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
What aspect of the transformation agenda is this?
Stomach infrastructure undecided SMH

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by steadymind(m): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
I dont support both rice and sachet of Indomie. if the Politicians had performed well, they wont need to be sharing rice

21 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Wristler: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
steadymind:
I dont support both rice and sachet of Indomie. if the Politicians had performed well, they wont need to be sharing rice
Its so annoying and absurd, the idea of sharing trivialities, in the name of campaigning and canvassing for votes. Its downgrading to our psyche as the citizens of the Giant of Africa. Why cant scholarships, social amenities, loans and grants e.t.c be done with the monies for such trivialities??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
steadymind:

Don't you think they re just being generous?? Is it now bad to dash things to those that needs it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by adanduka: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Where can I get mine?
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
adanduka:
Where can I get mine?

Display your PVC here and you'll be contacted

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by hazyfm: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by tellmemore15: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
all the retrogressive will point out in this is patience Jonathan campaigning for her husband. they will not tell nigerians that the the rice and the whole process is Nigerian content.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by iamrealdeji(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who's campaigning sef? Jonathan or Mama Piss? Anyway,i can't even eat rice that smells like urine

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Who's campaigning sef? Jonathan or Mama Piss? Anyway,i can't even eat rice that smells like urine

Bad mouth; na U know

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by amakaobiemeka: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hope this rice wont make one clueless, barren, drunk, confused, timid and obessed. Lasticala front page o!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Gh0stFreak: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Hope this rice wont make one clueless, barren, drunk, confused, timid and obessed. Lasticala front page o!

you perfectly described your mother with just a sentence.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by omenka(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I will not eat this rice oo

it could damage one's ability to speak good English biko
Not just speech. It could damage one's ability to think like a human.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by KwoiZabo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
When Buhari was in power rice was not manufactured in Nigeria, same with OBJ and Yaradua. PEJ or no PEJ, this is transformation.
GEJ till 2019.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
KwoiZabo:
When Buhari was in power rice was not manufactured in Nigeria, same with OBJ and Yaradua. PEJ or no PEJ, this is transformation.
GEJ till 2019.

Agricultural Transformation at its peak. Now, food berekete for everywhere for naija.

GEJtill2023

11 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by stronger: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
I only have one question:

WHAT KIND OF FRIGGING PICTURE DID THEY USE FOR THAT GUY??!! grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
stronger:
I only have one question:

WHAT KIND OF FRIGGING PICTURE DID THEY USE FOR THAT GUY??!! grin grin grin grin grin

That guy is almighty Engr Arthur eze
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
I hope we don't see stomach infrastructure in 2019.

For the record, stomach infrastructure campaign has always been since 1998. All parties are guilty of this act. It is only prominent this period. Still, it"s GEJ all the way>>>2019

6 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by stronger: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
himkers:

That guy is almighty Engr Arthur eze

Okay but they should have used a better picture for him na. Like mama "peace"'s own. . Not fair cry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by CR77(f): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
I fear oo

grin grin grin
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Tbillz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Olryt
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Good quality rice it is.
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by shakaTheZulu: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
grin grin

Sai Buhari!
Hungry loafer

3 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Joenyam(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Politics of the hungry
Always buying people of, allowing them to steal and loot from us.
God help Nigeria

Front page
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by holatin(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
pls pray before eating the rice.

prayer against dumbness,bad grammar, stupidity, barrenness, uncouthly, indiscreet and pointless spirit.

sai buhari until PEJ slim like tiwa salvage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by holatin(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
shakaTheZulu:

Hungry loafer
brainless saTANist.

since your shepopo is too dumb to know its finished for her husband, y shouldn't I fool her more by collecting her rice and voting for buhari on the 28.

buhari until you can make a lot of sense in a single day on NL.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Atiku, Secondus, Obi, PDP Chieftains Plot Buhari's Oust In Dubai - Punch / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) / President Buhari's Convoy & Crowd In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.