Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman (1303 Views)

70% Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector – FIRS Chairman Tunde Fowler / Buhari Sacks FIRS Chairman Appoints Babantunde Fowler As Replacement / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by Omooba77: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday approved the appointment of Mr. Samuel Ogungbesan as the Acting Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service.

Ogungbesan’s appointment was announced through a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati.

Ogungbesan, a Coordinating Director at FIRS, replaces Alhaji Kabiru Mashi, who has served as acting Executive Chairman of the agency since 2012.

His appointment takes immediate effect.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-appoints-new-firs-chairman/
Re: Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by 0nyegame(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Oga Jona and appointment sef....na wa o....meanwhile,i will stil vote for him seems he's the best option btw the two presidential candidates....Conductor u never give me my ChAnGe O....
Re: Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by tp10: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
kkk
Re: Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by Omooba77: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
0nyegame:
Oga Jona and appointment sef....na wa o....meanwhile,i will stil vote for him seems he's the best option btw the two presidential candidates....Conductor u never give me my ChAnGe O....

Ahaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by Akinsz: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
GEJ put yoruba so that yoruba people will vote for him. All his strategies will not work.
Omooba77:
President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday approved the appointment of Mr. Samuel Ogungbesan as the Acting Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service.

Ogungbesan’s appointment was announced through a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati.

Ogungbesan, a Coordinating Director at FIRS, replaces Alhaji Kabiru Mashi, who has served as acting Executive Chairman of the agency since 2012.

His appointment takes immediate effect.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-appoints-new-firs-chairman/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by Omooba77: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Akinsz:
GEJ put yoruba so that yoruba people will vote for him. All his strategies will not work.
It is not about putting Yoruba,it is about qualification
Re: Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by Akinsz: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
You may not know, it is called politics. Just to get what they want.
Omooba77:

It is not about putting Yoruba,it is about qualification
Re: Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by Omooba77: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Akinsz:
You may not know, it is called politics. Just to get what they want.

It is not about it oh.
Re: Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by kennkachio: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Akinsz:
. Wait by this time March 28 I will call you to have Champagne with you in celebration of our Victory.GEJ 4 SURE. I hope you won't mind?
Re: Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by Akinsz: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Cele dey decieve you, you dey lit candle. Omase o...
kennkachio:
. Wait by this time March 28 I will call you to have Champagne with you in celebration of our Victory.GEJ 4 SURE. I hope you won't mind?
Re: Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by Akinsz: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na d koko bi dat.
Omooba77:

It is not about it oh.
Re: Jonathan Appoints New FIRS Chairman by Abayhormy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jonathan did Not sack Abamoro after hail and hearty Nigerian citizens/job seekers were killed by a scam/fraudulent exercise.

But he sacked Lamido sanusi for raising Alarm on corruption.

He sacked sure P chairman for delivering a speech at Obasanjo's birthday.

More importantly, I keep Wondering;

With the satellites Nigeria launched into space, with the information gathering drone(gulma) that was commissioned, with ALL the gadgets of
Airforce and with ALL the BH terrorists that has been captured over time and escaped/rescued BH victims, why hasn't this administration been able to tell us they've traced at least a single evidence to the links or connections of BH to a sponsor ?

Why haven't The alleged BH Food supply Helicopters been spotted or Located by FG for Once ??

Only God knows the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of Bola Tinubu’s Speech At His Annual Colloquium In Lagos / BREAKING NEWS ; Impeachment: Labour Grounds Ekiti, Banks Shut. Picture. / Lawmakers Pass Bill To Establish National Assembly Budget Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.