Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland (53267 Views)

How To Format Your Memory Card/drive With Diskpart / What Softwares Are Used To Push Codes To A Live Website / List Of All States With Local Governments In Nigeria In JSON, PHP And SQL Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by SaintHilary(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2020
osydennyz:
testing
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by SaintHilary(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by dragmane(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2020
[size=20] hi [/size]
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by johnw47: 6:10am On Feb 09, 2020

how now

brown cow

how for art thou

Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by leocollins(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2020
[B]testing[B]
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by leocollins(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2020
[b]testing
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by leocollins(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2020
leocollins
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by johnw47: 1:24am On Mar 02, 2020
size=6

font=cordia new
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by BentleyJnr: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
leocollins:
leocollins
wow
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by BentleyJnr: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dioxidane:

[size=14]Your Text[/size]

[size=14]Your Text[size][b][color][font]

Remember to add backslash / in each of the boxes on your right hand side...
[font=Times New Roman][color=red][b][size=14]Wow, it's really works..... Oh Jeeee....eez [/size]
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by BentleyJnr: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Wow, too bad
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by johnw47: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
BentleyJnr:
Wow, too bad

Wow

yes what

oh i see

Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by BentleyJnr: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2020
johnw47:

Wow

Kinda' weird, uhn....
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by BentleyJnr: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by BentleyJnr: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by ojaysam25(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
(b)live(\b)
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by ojaysam25(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
[b]Live[\b]
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by ojaysam25(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Live
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by bestpunterever: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
ok
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Iyiataata92: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Aybee92:
[bold]testing testing[/b]

y e [b]no work[b] na @op
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Iyiataata92: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Good job... Keep it up cool
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Iyiataata92: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2020
ezanafe:
Let me test it Let me test it Let me test it Let me test it The sky remains blue
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Iyiataata92: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2020
Dioxidane:
This is for those who are not familiar with text editing codes on Nairaland or on any other forum. Sometimes we see guys that comment with red or blue text or comment with a different font. By the time you finish reading this post, you should be able to do same. Now let's begin.

The general one is to make a text Bold, Italicized, Underlined, or Struck-through.
Put b in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/b] => bold
Put i in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/i] => Italics
Put u in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/u] . => Underline
Put s in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/s] => Strike-Through

The next is changing the color of a text.
Put color=red in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color]. => Red
Put color=blue in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color]. => Blue
Put color=green in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color].=> Green

Another code involves increasing the size of the text.
Put size=12 in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/size].=> Twelve
Another code involves changing the font of the text.
Put font=Courier New in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font]. => Dioxidane
Put font=Times New Roman in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font].=> Dioxidane
Put font=Lucida Console in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font]. => Dioxidane e.t.c

Now let's try out these codes in the comment section and see how they work.
P.S: Please add anyone I omitted...

Culled from: https://xenforo.com/community/help/bb-codes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Iyiataata92: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Dioxidane:
[s]This is for those who are not familiar with text editing codes on Nairaland or on any other forum. Sometimes we see guys that[/s] comment with red or blue text or comment with a different font. By the time you finish reading this post, you should be able to do same. Now let's begin.

The general one is to make a text Bold, Italicized, Underlined, or Struck-through.
Put b in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/b] => bold
Put i in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/i] => Italics
Put u in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/u] . => Underline
Put s in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/s] => Strike-Through

The next is changing the color of a text.
Put color=red in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color]. => Red
Put color=blue in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color]. => Blue
Put color=green in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color].=> Green

Another code involves increasing the size of the text.
Put size=12 in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/size].=> Twelve
Another code involves changing the font of the text.
Put font=Courier New in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font]. => Dioxidane
Put font=Times New Roman in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font].=> Dioxidane
Put font=Lucida Console in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font]. => Dioxidane e.t.c

Now let's try out these codes in the comment section and see how they work.
P.S: Please add anyone I omitted...

Culled from: https://xenforo.com/community/help/bb-codes
Good
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by johnw47: 2:15am On May 01, 2020
male, really?

Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Quietly(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2020
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by johnw47: 1:24am On May 04, 2020
such is nairaland today undecided

Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by puremaker7(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2020
Abcruz:
testing
testing
testing

Thank you
ok
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by timay(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2020
Testing microphone
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by BentleyJnr: 2:02pm On May 06, 2020
[url]blue[/url]
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by emmakin8(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2020
[colour=green] lemme try [/colour]
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by emmakin8(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
emmakin8:
[b] angry
emmakin8:

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

What Are Your Goals in Life? / HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.