Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland (53203 Views)

How To Format Your Memory Card/drive With Diskpart / What Softwares Are Used To Push Codes To A Live Website / List Of All States With Local Governments In Nigeria In JSON, PHP And SQL Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by dejidotun2000(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
bold
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by johnw47: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
trueking:
[size=sixteen] wonderland [/size]

Edited: this one no work o

only sizes 6 to 12 seem to work on nairaland forums

this is size 6
this is size 12

size 11 looks to be the default size
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by trueking: 3:55am On Nov 18, 2020
johnw47:

only sizes 6 to 12 seem to work on nairaland forums

this is size 6
this is size 12

size 11 looks to be the default size

Okay Thanks

1 Like

Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Toma2: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Paschalville
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Toma2: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Paschalville
Yourgadgetplug
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Toma2: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bleep shit
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Toma2: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2020
YourGadegetplug:
watch your back.. i promise you.. watch your fxxking back... In one way or the other when i get you...you will regret or wish you weren't born...i promise.. and yes its a threat.. even the inches tv you buy here watch out who you deal with..cos i will come in any form to lure you out and fxxk you up...i promise.. watch your back..i didn't have any transaction with you that you are dragging me up amd down ....is like you are madd... Premature... immature bastàrd
Moda fucka..
You are the mad one
Bleep you
Upcoming scammer aka YourGadgetplug
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Toma2: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2020
YourGadegetplug:
i have told you to sha watch your back... I hope you will have mouth when i catch you. ....your father and mother are scam last last for giving birth to a wasted spérm like you... You just open mouth anyhow in a faceless forum.. thank God nobody knows my face cos when you dissapear no one can blame me... Mark my word... Months from now...or years i will keep watching you...now i view every of your posts...waiting for you to expose something personal to you....till i get you..cos you dont knw the person you are doing this with...i have sha told you to watch your back i will come in any form.. abi you buy tvs na ... No wahala.. all i need is ur location.. mind my word..i will fúck you up
That's why you were giving us trash... Your mother said, your father called you, your friend say, your uncle said... OPONU.
If you like check my previous post, na your headache be that...
Upcoming scammer aka YourGadgetplug
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by EzeAnthony1(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2020
bold
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by EzeAnthony1(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2020
underline
red
italics
BoldGreen
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Scope26(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ooin
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Solidconceptz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Martins134: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
I am great

Testing
Still Testing

testing

Amazing. Thank you Op
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by China112(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dioxidane:
This is for those who are not familiar with text editing codes on Nairaland or on any other forum. Sometimes we see guys that comment with red or blue text or comment with a different font. By the time you finish reading this post, you should be able to do same. Now let's begin.

The general one is to make a text Bold, Italicized, Underlined, or Struck-through.
Put b in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/b] => bold
Put i in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/i] => Italics
Put u in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/u] . => Underline
Put s in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/s] => Strike-Through

The next is changing the color of a text.
Put color=red in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color]. => Red
Put color=blue in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color]. => Blue
Put color=green in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color].=> Green

Another code involves increasing the size of the text.
Put size=12 in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/size].=> Twelve
Another code involves changing the font of the text.
Put font=Courier New in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font]. => Dioxidane
Put font=Times New Roman in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font].=> Dioxidane
Put font=Lucida Console in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font]. => Dioxidane e.t.c

Now let's try out these codes in the comment section and see how they work.
P.S: Please add anyone I omitted...

Culled from: https://xenforo.com/community/help/bb-codes
I will try this out
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by akthedream2020(f): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
bold
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
China112:
I will try this out
trying sorry
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by adexeli(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by silvamania: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
testin testing
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Resurrection212: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
 n 
(S) useless (/s) strike through
thankyouJesus:
1. Website page clickhere.type url=the web adress in an enclosed brackets then type what you want to appear (in my own case, click here) end with /url in an enclosed bracket.
2. Power e.g 26, type sup in an enclosed brackets, then the power (in my own case 6), end with /sup in an enclosed brackets.
3. Base e.g log53, same as above, but sub instead of sup.
4. Right, center, left words. Type e.g right in an enclosed brackets, end with /right in an enclosed brackets.
Examples

cc: Seun
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Resurrection212: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
strike
thankyouJesus:
1. Website page clickhere.type url=the web adress in an enclosed brackets then type what you want to appear (in my own case, click here) end with /url in an enclosed bracket.
2. Power e.g 26, type sup in an enclosed brackets, then the power (in my own case 6), end with /sup in an enclosed brackets.
3. Base e.g log53, same as above, but sub instead of sup.
4. Right, center, left words. Type e.g right in an enclosed brackets, end with /right in an enclosed brackets.
Examples

cc: Seun
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Resurrection212: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
nose => [s][/s]
ElectGINeer:

try this
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Resurrection212: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
good =>[s][/s]
Dioxidane:
This is for those who are not familiar with text editing codes on Nairaland or on any other forum. Sometimes we see guys that comment with red or blue text or comment with a different font. By the time you finish reading this post, you should be able to do same. Now let's begin.

The general one is to make a text Bold, Italicized, Underlined, or Struck-through.
Put b in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/b] => bold
Put i in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/i] => Italics
Put u in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/u] . => Underline
Put s in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/s] => Strike-Through

The next is changing the color of a text.
Put color=red in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color]. => Red
Put color=blue in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color]. => Blue
Put color=green in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/color].=> Green

Another code involves increasing the size of the text.
Put size=12 in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, then end with [/size].=> Twelve
Another code involves changing the font of the text.
Put font=Courier New in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font]. => Dioxidane
Put font=Times New Roman in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font].=> Dioxidane
Put font=Lucida Console in an enclosed bracket [], write your text, and end with [/font]. => Dioxidane e.t.c

Now let's try out these codes in the comment section and see how they work.
P.S: Please add anyone I omitted...

Culled from: https://xenforo.com/community/help/bb-codes
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Resurrection212: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
good =>
silvamania:
testin testing
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Resurrection212: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
[s][/s]
EzeAnthony1:
underline
red
italics
BoldGreen
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Resurrection212: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Resurrection212: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
same here => s
silvamania:
testin testing
Re: Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland by Resurrection212: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
mm =>[s][/s]
Kittex7:
bold

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Big Gaboon Viper Caught On My Site / Pictures Of A Puff Adder Killed This Morning While Working On A Farmland / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.