Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Wizkid Flaunt`s Hot Lady With Massive Behind Modelling His ‘star Boy’ Snapback - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Flaunt`s Hot Lady With Massive Behind Modelling His ‘star Boy’ Snapback (1596 Views)

Checkout This Hot Lady Kcee Was Spotted With / Who Knew Comedian Ay's Wife Had This Massive Behind That Is Trending Everywhere / Wizkid Signs DJ Tunez On Star Boy Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Flaunt`s Hot Lady With Massive Behind Modelling His ‘star Boy’ Snapback by IamDaniella: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
http://www.linjust.com/2015/03/wizkid-flaunts-hot-lady-with-massive.html
Nigerian superstar musician, Wizkid is taking his designer business serious and he’s been showing off different samples from his ‘Star Boy’collections which he is very passionate about.

The singer who has been showing off items from his collection shared a photo of a lady rocking the star boy snapback which looked really cute except of course the only problem is that we aren’t paying attention to the snapback, but something else in the picture.
if you were asked to grab either the behind or the snapback, which would you go for?

click here..TO SEE MORE PICTURES

[size=14pt]SOURCE[/size]

Re: Wizkid Flaunt`s Hot Lady With Massive Behind Modelling His ‘star Boy’ Snapback by zizazizu: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Massive ke?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunt`s Hot Lady With Massive Behind Modelling His ‘star Boy’ Snapback by iyatrustee(f): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na wa oh! i no even see anything wey resemble snapback for the foto.

All i see is Idi Nla! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Flaunt`s Hot Lady With Massive Behind Modelling His ‘star Boy’ Snapback by abanicool(f): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
nawa oooooo,dis lady i must say is complete ASHAWO,tufiawa girls dis days..........Ent tym Wear!
Re: Wizkid Flaunt`s Hot Lady With Massive Behind Modelling His ‘star Boy’ Snapback by Basildvalour(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
...And what is this?

Wiz the Kid doesn't want to leave adult stuffs alone abi him don reach 18
Re: Wizkid Flaunt`s Hot Lady With Massive Behind Modelling His ‘star Boy’ Snapback by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
...And what is this?

Wiz the Kid doesn't want to leave adult stuffs alone abi him don reach 18
I think he's still 16 grin
Re: Wizkid Flaunt`s Hot Lady With Massive Behind Modelling His ‘star Boy’ Snapback by Basildvalour(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
rokiatu:
I think he's still 16 grin

16 and he is doing all these. Oya rokiatu, ban him now!!!

Abi u no get power ni

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Hot Funke Akindele Glows At Industry Nite [PHOTOS] / Maheeda Unleashes Fresh Nu De Pic (+18 PHOTOS) / Mo’chedda Shows Off A Lot Of Leg In New Insta Snap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.