Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng (1417 Views)

Anybody With Godaddy Coupon Code For Domain Renewal / Smartwebng.com Customer Support Is Crap!!!3weeks & SSL Issue Not Resolved #spits / Is Your Hosting Company Charging You N3,000 For .ORG Domain Renewal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng by inas911(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
I got a price review email from smartwebng.com.ng notifying me that the normal domain renewal has changed from N2500 to N4500 and i have over 15 domains with them. Haba!! Smartwebng, una wan kill me? Adding N500-N1000 would have just been manageable but adding extra 2k, bros he too much na. We all as webmasters under Smartwebng need to let them know that the Hike in price is just too much so that they will not end up loosing us.. I love their service no thought and i have been using them for over 5 years now but the hike in price is just too outrageous. Let them think about it..its not only them the increase in dollars is affecting but lett them just be considerate in their price review.

If you are with me... Please speak your mind.

Thanks
Re: New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
start your webhosting business with us we allow transfer of domain from another host,shared hosting,reseller hosting and more

contact us

Email : info4baycrystal@gmail.com
BBM PIN: 532FC7C5
call/whatsapp :08186219002

check attach pix for our prices

Re: New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng by inas911(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
knight1ng:

contact us

Are you sure you guys are for real? i sent an email to info@cedarhostng.com which i feel is the officail email address and it bounced back to my email. I purposely did not send the email to the .gmail you advertised.
Re: New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng by bedfordng(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
guess they increased it due to increase in dollars but it should not be this high.
Re: New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng by donsheddy1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nobody ask you. Tell us your service is better than smartweb cos that's all I wanna know.
knight1ng:
start your webhosting business with us we allow transfer of domain from another host,shared hosting,reseller hosting and more

contact us

BBM PIN: 532FC7C5
call/whatsapp :08186219002

check attach pix for our prices
Re: New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng by inas911(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
bedfordng:
guess they increased it due to increase in dollars but it should not be this high.

Thats my annoyance. The increase is just too much and i have 14 domain with them. angry angry angry angry
Re: New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng by Vinshu(f): 1:12am On Mar 20, 2015
inas911:

Thats my annoyance. The increase is just too much and i have 14 domain with them. angry angry angry angry

Its not just about the dollar alone! Domain Prices have increased.. The Merchant Price for .com used to be $760 Per Batch but now its $810 Per Batch.. So i guess the Registries.. have no choice but to increase prices and also the resellers(e.g Smartweb) have no choice but to increase!

You may not understand me but only those in the real web hosting industry will understand. Our company purchased the .net at merchant price of $826 just last year for our registry and now we are seeing that another batch which we would be buying in the next few months is going to be about $1187.. So you dont expect our end-user web hosting companies to still sell at cheap rate.

So i guess that is what is wrong with smartweb smiley

Vinshu!
Re: New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng by davies123: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2015
inas911:
I got a price review email from smartwebng.com.ng notifying me that the normal domain renewal has changed from N2500 to N4500 and i have over 15 domains with them. Haba!! Smartwebng, una wan kill me? Adding N500-N1000 would have just been manageable but adding extra 2k, bros he too much na. We all as webmasters under Smartwebng need to let them know that the Hike in price is just too much so that they will not end up loosing us.. I love their service no thought and i have been using them for over 5 years now but the hike in price is just too outrageous. Let them think about it..its not only them the increase in dollars is affecting but lett them just be considerate in their price review.

Thanks

The easiest thing to do is to pull others down....go setup your own hosting business when domain is sold $ 13 and dollars is 215 then buy server or pay monthly for a reseller and let's see u give the service at N2500 when d cost price of domain alone from above information is N2800
Re: New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng by ps3o(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
inas911:

Thanks
Hello friend!
There is a solution to all your plights. Whatsapp or call 07031175291 for more details

(1) (Reply)

See: Google Has Approved My Adsense (see How) / NIRA Visits QServers Web Hosting / Get Your Choice Custom .com Domain At N1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.