Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash (4087 Views)

AIT Live Stream Online - Breaking News! / Live Update! President Jonathan Currently Wining With 25% / Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by VickyRotex(f): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
I watched and couldnt stop laughing. She made my day. grin

Cant count the number of times she mentioned "Holy Ghost Fire"

She was breathing heavily.

One funny thing she said "They are insulting me, but I will not open my mouth to insult them cos I can't bring myself so low"
And I ask, all the words she s been spewing aint insults right.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by Omololu007(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Mrs Jonathan: women don't worry, Goodluck delivers, if you all get belle, he will marry you all..."
so wots d meanin of dis nonsense
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by holatin(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
PEJ d educated illiterate
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by oakson: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Its a pity we still have some few weeks to condone HER uncensored, uncouth and unruly display of an inane gargantuan avalanche of lunacy... God have mercy
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by Rilwayne001: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

OMG... you heard that part right

Thats the part that got me Rotfl... Chooiiii

Mama Peace ehhhhh

Was laughing and crying at same time... That woman is a clown grin

hehehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
so by using ur logic your mother isn't also better than her. Congrats for insulting ur family

Mama Peace giving you and your family serious head ache since 1679:: stop hating and prosper.
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
It's quite dishearten seeing people criticize for no reasons...How many people here on NL are eloquent, confident and fearless when speaking. We just have this misconception about "Education" ....It is not all about seeing the four walls of the University . Education is everyday ....It's about developing the mind.

If you people will castigate this woman ....In my own submission, I will say education is more of a reproduce pattern .How many of you are functioning ?

Lets be more matured, discipline with our viewpoints on any topic.....We can all have a balance in seeing the truth.
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
lamako:

is that your mama on the TV?

according to what you just said, PEJ is better than your mama in every aspect.

Mama Peace giving them head ache since 1679. Go take otapiapia if you dont want to be seeing her again...
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Somewhere in your head, your mother is a lesser human being than PEJ just because she isn't The First Lady nor has she ever appeared on TV.

Or what exactly is your point?

Stop Hating Mama Peace. Go take otapiapia, i promise you, you wont die.
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by MadCow1: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
alfred5:

Stop Hating Mama Peace. Go take otapiapia, i promise you, you wont die.

Me hate on Mrs. jonathan? On what grounds?

It's you who hates yourself and your mother because she isn't the First Lady and because no neither she nor anyone in your family has appeared on TV that I am really sorry for..

Your inferiority complex is of epic proportion.

You put yourself down not me..

1 Like

Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Me hate on Mrs. jonathan? On what grounds?

It's you who hates yourself and your mother because she isn't the First Lady and because no neither she nor anyone in your family has appeared on TV that I am really sorry for..

Your inferiority complex is of epic proportion.

You put yourself down not me..

I don't even it's you Madcow! Do you know the meaning? Efiara. Sorry, i don't know i'm talking with mad animal. Ndo, sorry!
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by MadCow1: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
alfred5:

I don't even it's you Madcow! Do you know the meaning? Efiara. Sorry, i don't know i'm talking with mad animal. Ndo, sorry!

So íbu onye igbo? angry

I never thought I would meet a senseless igbo man in my life time. Congratulations for being an Onye Nzuzu.

You inadvertently called your mother a useless woman because she is not the First Lady nor has she been on TV. Atulu ka ìbu.

1 Like

Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by olami234lekan(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Somewhere in your head, your mother is a lesser human being than PEJ just because she isn't The First Lady nor has she ever appeared on TV.

Or what exactly is your point?

So because she's first lady she's better human. Hope you remember Mrs Gbagbo.
And a true Yoruba will definitely knows that a good name is better than all the riches of the world. Ilesanmi dun ju oye lo
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by nazaalwayzz: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
leave mama peace alone o. afterall she didn't stop any of us from going to school to learn and speak better English than her.
Get your Power on:
600 watts = 120,000 = Television set, radio
set, dstv, and few lighting bulbs, use in a
room capacity.
1.5 kva = 170,000 = TV set, Radio set, dstv,
fan and few lighting bulbs , a room and
parlour settings.
3 KVA = 230,000 = 3 bedroom flat, home
entertainment devices, fans and lighting
bulbs.
3.5 KVA = 280,000 = A little above 3KVA
5 KVA 500,000 Home entertainment devices
fans, AC , freezers, fridges, water heaters.
10 KVA = 950,000 = Above 5KVA capacity
usable in churches, mosques, offices,
factories, hotels, companies.
Top businesses using solar power include:
Walmart: 89 megawatts, Costco: 47
megawatts, Kohl's: 45 megawatts, Apple:
41megawatts, Ikea: 35megawatts.
Some of the people using solar power:
Pope Benedict XVI, Johnny Drop, Julia
Roberts, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Al Gore to
name just a few.
The list keeps growing. You don't have to
break the bank to use solar power, at
Tosmos, we provide affordable and reliable
solar power. Call us now: 08134622924.
Reference:
m.fastcompany.com
www.pinterest.com
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
MadCow1:

So íbu onye igbo? angry

I never thought I would meet a senseless igbo man in my life time. Congratulations for being an Onye Nzuzu.

You inadvertently called your mother a useless woman because she is not the First Lady nor has she been on TV. Atulu ka ìbu.

No matter how bad she speaks, she's better than nne gi... If it vex you go hug transformer.

Onye nzuzu wepu ihe d I gi na onu. Anu mpama!

Mama Peace or nothing 2019...
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by MadCow1: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
alfred5:

No matter how bad she speaks, she's better than nne gi... If it vex you go hug transformer.

Onye nzuzu wepu ihe d I gi na onu. Anu mpama!

Mama Peace or nothing 2019...

Patience Jonathan is better than your worthless mother who has never been on Television.. Your words not mine.

You worship Dame Jonathan because she occupies a position her husband is running around and begging us to vote for him to retain. Just goes to show you that they are servants and not masters.. But seeing as appearing on Television is an achievement for a low life scum like you, I can see how you wouldn't understand that the President is a Public Servant and not a Master.

Íbu Ozu.

And if you think Dame Jonathan is better than your mother, then it goes without saying that your mother is worthy of sweeping the ground my mother walks on.

I am done with your worthless self.

1 Like

Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by Exjoker(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
paBuhari:
I wish my wife was like mama peace. She is very fearless. A very kwarageous woman.
I see, she is a very kwarageuos woman. Well I'm sorry for the lost of your woman
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Patience Jonathan is better than your worthless mother who has never been on Television.. Your words not mine.

You worship Dame Jonathan because she occupies a position her husband is running around and begging us to vote for him to retain. Just goes to show you that they are servants and not masters.. But seeing as appearing on Television is an achievement for a low life scum like you, I can see how you wouldn't understand that the President is a Public Servant and not a Master.

Íbu Ozu.

And if you think Dame Jonathan is better than your mother, then it goes without saying that your mother is worthy of sweeping the ground my mother walks on.

Thrashcan like you. Had it been you have mama, you wouldn't have insulted her because she speaks bad grammer...

I know your mama can speak English fluent, is it not her mate that's contesting for councilors?

Product of street sperm.
Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by saasala(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lataability:

Mama P is far more beta than ur punk moda.. Eedoit.. U are so foolish 4 calling our first Lady a disgrace.. Useless of son of a stupid man

I will answer you with madcow1's reply to one uncouth lunatic like you. Read it below..

1 Like

Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by MadCow1: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:

Thrashcan like you. Had it been you have mama, you wouldn't have insulted her because she speaks bad grammer...

I know your mama can speak English fluent, is it not her mate that's contesting for councilors?

Product of street sperm.

Re: AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2015
Alexpissu:
It's quite dishearten seeing people criticize for no reasons...How many people here on NL are eloquent, confident and fearless when speaking. We just have this misconception about "Education" ....It is not all about seeing the four walls of the University . Education is everyday ....It's about developing the mind.

If you people will castigate this woman ....In my own submission, I will say education is more of a reproduce pattern .How many of you are functioning ?

Lets be more matured, discipline with our viewpoints on any topic.....We can all have a balance in seeing the truth.
Your point is not clear to me. That woman has both an NCE and a University degree. She saw the four walls of a university. But all i can see is a woman who has a lot of ambition without the desire to learn, either formally or informally. She is completely impervious to the negative feedback that her utterances are attracting. She has overstretched the limit hustling can take anyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Fleeing Their Homes Following Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pics) / Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper / Buhari Finally Settles Down Permanently In Uk Opens Shop (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.