Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. (1111 Views)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites / Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. by Hottestdaniel(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
She posted these photos on her instagram page and wrote;

"That Awkward moment when this blogger niggas say some real bullshits...I myself bow to some bloggers wen I read news about myself getting a nose and a boob job...even a skin job? Ya'all jobless unlike the nose job n boob job I spiritually got myself. I was barely 17 on this far left pic and my bra cudnt even fit properly so I ges your fada gave me the money for the boob job...I had to leave the dust on the pic so u guys wunt say I photoshopped the boob.lmao.bloggers b warned abt your dead lies you carry about...you don't even know me!yes you don't!She is Queen. As you can obviously see."

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/03/cynthia-morgan-blasts-bloggers-who-said.html

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. by Dreyl(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fugly antelope.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
na only her sabi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. by Hottestdaniel(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
yeah RIP TO ENGLISH LANGUAGE UGLY OR FUGLY?? embarassed
Dreyl:
Fugly antelope.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. by Dreyl(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
yeah RIP TO ENGLISH LANGUAGE UGLY OR FUGLY?? embarassed
chai see this olodo boy, so you don't know it's a slang? Dumbtard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. by obiZEAL(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
how u go get brea.s.t like nipp.l.e come still d wear bra ontop again

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
some one is moving her ministry and she is there forming

but them suppose name one category of ugliness after her
Cuz her's is rather fascinating

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. by pretydiva(f): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nobody gives a fvck morgan........

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. by Hottestdaniel(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
she's ugly i swear

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Blasts Bloggers Who Said She Got Boob, Nose Jobs. by IamOpemipo(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
I tink she's hot..

I call her ug_lee

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Dogs- Tonto Dikeh Slams Men, Says They Are Not Loyal / Photos M.I, Banky W,cynthia Morgan, Others At 2015 #starmusictrek Artiste / Wizkid Shares Photo Of His Bride To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.