Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,984 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Experienced Banking Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Banking Officer (1261 Views)

Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) Vacancies For Electronic Banking Officer / Electronic Banking Officer Opportunity At Citi Bank / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Banking Officer by bodunde: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
PLS, I need a link to how i can submit my cv to any of these banks,i have four years banking operations experience,kindly reply if you have any info/link (Lagos/ibadan).
Re: Experienced Banking Officer by smithoo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
For operations their is hope. Most banks prefer to employ marketers than ops. Recently stanbicibtc started recruiting, hope you applied.
Identify any of the banks regional office closest to you, walk in and ask to see the regional head operations or regional bank head, talk to him or her. You can be fortunate.

1 Like

Re: Experienced Banking Officer by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pls keep giving us hint
Re: Experienced Banking Officer by smithoo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
UBA is currently recruiting Bsc for contract jobs, age 27yrs max with salary around 80k or more. Now, the fastest way to get an invite is to get a trustworthy staff that can forward you cv to hr. I have three slots and all used. Those people had been invited for aptitude test.
Re: Experienced Banking Officer by gmacnoms(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
smithoo:
UBA is currently recruiting Bsc for contract jobs, age 27yrs max with salary around 80k or more. Now, the fastest way to get an invite is to get a trustworthy staff that can forward you cv to hr. I have three slots and all used. Those people had been invited for aptitude test.
pls I can do any contract job. Pls do You have a link of Anyone available anywhere?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy @ Garki Hospital Abuja / Job Alart:massive Job Recruitment At Unilever-urgent(see Details) / Is It A Must You Wear A Suit To Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.