Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Any Good Fiction/nonfiction Writer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Good Fiction/nonfiction Writer? (401 Views)

Any Good Binary Option Trader Or Fiverr Expert In Ph / I Want To Go Into Importation Of Building Materials Any Good Information? / Is There Any Good Inspirational Books Seller At Cheaper Prices In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Fiction/nonfiction Writer? by Chuksab: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hello friend,

I need someone who has penchant for writing articles - preferably fiction/non fiction books of about 3000 pages.

I will help out with the summary of the story and the possible chapter topics/outlines, all you need to do is build up the stories to make up the number of pages.

If the above befits you, kindly email me on gospechuksatgmaildotcom and also your charge and delivery time.

Thanks.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Any Good Fiction/nonfiction Writer? by Nelton(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
check your mail, I just sent you an email.
Re: Any Good Fiction/nonfiction Writer? by ucheheart(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Interested. Contact me nizeutch@gmail.com
Re: Any Good Fiction/nonfiction Writer? by Joshua8694(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Sir, check your mail.
I am a very good writer, i can write anything you want me to write,not because of the money but because of the passion i have writting.
You will be very pleased with my service.
Re: Any Good Fiction/nonfiction Writer? by Joshua8694(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2015
I tried sending you a mail but i am getting error response. My email is jnwankwo2@gmaildotcom
Re: Any Good Fiction/nonfiction Writer? by Nelton(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2015
I have been unable to send you email as the message I sent initially came back as failed message. You can reach me on my email teokoro1@gmail.com so we can talk.

(1) (Reply)

Atlast The Infopreneur Has Discovered How To Make Legit Money Online. / Inside The Mind Of Fortune 500 Entrepreneurs / Promo: Website 5K... Refer A Client Earn Money..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.