Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Church Runned Clinic Destroyed By The Jewish Terrorists - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Church Runned Clinic Destroyed By The Jewish Terrorists (831 Views)

Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee / Giant Nigerian Snails Seized And Destroyed At Los Angeles Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Runned Clinic Destroyed By The Jewish Terrorists by auwal87(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2009
This Jewish Terrorists (Zionists) are not only attacking Mosques, Universities, Hospitals, UN establishments, but even clinics run by a Church.

Link to the News

Church Times - Clinic Destroyed as Pounding of Gaza Continues

Church Times - Bombers Wreck Gaza YMCA
Re: Church Runned Clinic Destroyed By The Jewish Terrorists by Ibime(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2009
As the UN said, "both sides should respect the neutrality of the Hospital."

If HAMAS stop sending rockets from the clinic, the clinic will receive no counter-fire.

If somebody is shooting at you, do you stop to investigate where he is shooting from or do you bust back straight at where he is shooting from?
Re: Church Runned Clinic Destroyed By The Jewish Terrorists by auwal87(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2009
But UN says "NO HAMAS FIGHTERS IN THE BUILDING WHEN THEY WERE ATTACKED" This is said by the UN not Palestinians or Hamas.
Re: Church Runned Clinic Destroyed By The Jewish Terrorists by Ibime(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2009
They don't have to be in the building. If they sent a rocket from the building, they will definitely evacuate themselves knowing that the Israeli's will retaliate. Hence, they are putting the hospital patients in grave danger for propaganda purposes. A cowardly act if you ask me. And I am not a Zionist. I don't think Israel should be in the middle-east since all Arab countries voted against it in 1947. You do not camp in a village without permission of the villagers. However, HAMAS tactics are dead wrong and I find their behaviour revolting.
Re: Church Runned Clinic Destroyed By The Jewish Terrorists by auwal87(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2009
Ibime:

They don't have to be in the building. If they sent a rocket from the building, they will definitely evacuate themselves knowing that the Israeli's will retaliate. Hence, they are putting the hospital patients in grave danger for propaganda purposes. A cowardly act if you ask me. And I am not a Zionist. I don't think Israel should be in the middle-east since all Arab countries voted against it in 1947. You do not camp in a village without permission of the villagers. However, HAMAS tactics are dead wrong and I find their behavior revolting.

Israel have NO single EVIDENCE that Hamas send rocket from any Building. THE fact is, Rockets are not like you see in MOVIES. THEY CANNOT BE FIRED FROM BUILDINGS!!! Maybe Guns, but Rockets are only send from OPEN Places, not buildings and not top of the Buildings. Rocket Senders are in the Gaza outskirts. Israel never said Rockets were sent from Buildings (it is your arctic support of Israel that make you suggest that Rockets were sent from UN Buildings, Schools, etc.) No sane person can believe this lie.

The United Nations Officials will be the first people to inform the UN HQ if there are any militants in the building. They have never ever said so before, because the truth is always truth. (Though it is Bitter).

I know you HATE Hamas. So all what I am saying are going through your ears (from the left one to the right one). Not inside. Because you will always be looking at WAYS to blame Hamas for EVERYTHING! You will Deny anything that blame Israel (even though Israel terrorists themselves admit their mistakes and issue apologies to the U.N.)
Re: Church Runned Clinic Destroyed By The Jewish Terrorists by auwal87(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2009
Please listen carefully as this old man explains the reality.

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWslbLYjzhg&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Church Runned Clinic Destroyed By The Jewish Terrorists by RichyBlacK(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2009
auwal87:

Please listen carefully as this old man explains the reality.

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWslbLYjzhg&hl=en[/flash]

auwal87,

Thanks for posting this.

A Jew stating it as it truly is: Israel is destroying the Jewish heritage.

Thank God not all Jews are bloody Zionists!
Re: Church Runned Clinic Destroyed By The Jewish Terrorists by RichyBlacK(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2009
I really don't understand why America supports the Fascist State of Israel! Oh, I forgot that George W. Bush is also a mass murderer! Okay, I see know. Evil supports evil. I can't wait for those lunatics to leave the White House, and men with better judgment take their place.

Obama must stop this blind support for mass-murder by Israel and let them know that the era of killing Arabs for the fun of it is over. The world must stand up against this tiny but utterly belligerent nation. U.S. aid to Israel must come with some conditions that force the Apartheid State to learn to obey the rule of law.

(1) (Reply)

U.s. Government Closes Mosques / The Jungle Of Europe. / Snowed In - SE USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.