Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) (54064 Views)

7 Good Android Phones You Can ACTUALLY Buy Under ₦70,000(without Brking D Bank / Best 4G Android Phones You Can Buy On Black Friday / Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
U already advertising for them without a formal recognition from d company. grin

Nigerians, SMH
. M nt advertising. It pains me wen pple say android fones especially tecno fones r better than BlackBerry 10.3
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bbm would still have survived but it wuld be a facebook. Nd I use 1k for 3gb on my q10
charlsecy:

The cost of BB10 subsciption is very high.

It was an act of desperation... If they hadn't released BBM to the public, BlackBerry might have been buried....

The number of BBM users was falling, so they had no choice but to open up... BlackBerry is now categorised under "Others," having less than 1% when it comes to market share. Imagine what would have happened to BBM if they had kept it restricted...
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:
. Ignorance. BlackBerry 10 has a better battery than androids and ios. No need to arguee. They fixed it 2 yrs ago
leave the dude is not updated ni

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sibrah:
They should give us a removable
3000mAh phone battery and a solid powerbank for country like ours. Simple!

It's nt d battery capacity that matters. My q10 lasts an average of 15 hrs. The new BlackBerry passport lasts for 19-23 hrs.
There Aree many factors that determine battery life such as screen size (passport nd q10 have small screens) screeenn size and the os in general. BlackBerry10 os is very power efficient unlike androids
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:
Bro, pardon me. By Blackberry 10, do you mean: Q10....? I love blackberry phones and have been using them all the way. Thanks smiley
BlackBerry 10 is anny BlackBerry using os 10 annd above. Z10 q10 z30 q5 passport and Alll other BlackBerry phones that hav d 'swipe up to exit app ' feature is a BlackBerry 10 fone. Nd it's bera to update ur BlackBerry to 10.3.1

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by RotrEmmanuel: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:
. M nt advertising. It pains me wen pple say android fones especially tecno fones r better than BlackBerry 10.3
. Bro Android phones are better than BlackBerry phones.

Check the whole thread u are the only one arguing here against the real fact. grin BlackBerry got their fans during the crazy pinging era!

Android phones are just too SMART

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Darteyyyy:
My people die due to lack of wisdom....

I read this comments and I'm very sorry for my country and it's people.

If Obama or the vice chancellor of Germany or other CA officers should read this comments.

They'll be forced to call us monkeys.
don't mind them people that once in love with BB now turn their back,ignorance of the highest order,am in love with BB.
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
anybody wishes to sell Q10 here should contact me on 08064357013,I want to buy.
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by RotrEmmanuel: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:
BlackBerry 10 is anny BlackBerry using os 10 annd above. Z10 q10 z30 q5 passport and Alll other BlackBerry phones that hav d 'swipe up to exit app ' feature is a BlackBerry 10 fone. Nd it's bera to update ur BlackBerry to 10.3.1
Upgrading the Os can never give u a new battery life, it can't increase the screen size that makes viewing wow on android. It can even get a job for u so stop arguing. grin
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Upgrading the Os can never give u a new battery life, it can't increase the screen size that makes viewing wow on android. It can even get a job for u so stop arguing. grin
. Everything has an advantage nd a disadvantage. Larger screens consumes more battery. And every one knows BlackBerry 10.3 is more power and data efficient than an android. Upgrading an os helps the battery life. R u a computer literate @ Alll? Lemme know if I shud cum down to ur level so Ull understand
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
. Bro Android phones are better than BlackBerry phones.

Check the whole thread u are the only one arguing here against the real fact. grin BlackBerry got their fans during the crazy pinging era!

Android phones are just too SMART
. Specs wise. U cn say sm androids. R bera. Buh based onn os. BlackBerry shits on android. Is it nt ur android that hangs after several months. That is over prone to virus
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by macsilver(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
lanre316:

Perhaps you need to save that money to buy infinix note pro. It has the best battery performance compared to other affordable androids. 4000mah battery!

bro how much is it please? any idea?
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:
Okay, thank you very much. Not so tech-savvy, though smiley
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
As far as I'm concerned,bb is the most data-friendly phone.
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by RotrEmmanuel: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:
. Specs wise. U cn say sm androids. R bera. Buh based onn os. BlackBerry shits on android. Is it nt ur android that hangs after several months. That is over prone to virus
. I see.
U are a jjc grin
Android don't hang. let me remind u of its heat effect as d only setback . BlackBerry hanging wahala is just normal for its OS
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:
who told u android hangs?
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:
Okay, thank you very much. Not so tech-savvy, though smiley
. Do you need the procedures from me or Ull check google
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collinz2:
who told u android hangs?
. I told myself. Nd about 90% of d android users I kno compllaiin
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
. I see.
U are a jjc grin
Android don't hang. let me remind u of its heat effect as d only setback . BlackBerry hanging wahala is just normal for its OS
. Ur ignorant oooo. M nt talkn bouh d BlackBerrys made in 200? BlackBerry 10s never and have never hhanged. Before we continued further av u used a BlackBerry 10 fone
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by butanep(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
focus7:
Untill blackberry tell us they have find solution to the poor lifespan of the battery of their product, blackberry remains no no no more for me
My dear not all blackberry. The 10series are unique in nature. My Q5 blackberry battery can take me for two days with constant chat n one full day with music.
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:
. I told myself. Nd about 90% of d android users I kno compllaiin
the 90% of android users that complain which type of android are they using?
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by kolidave: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:
. Ur ignorant oooo. M nt talkn bouh d BlackBerrys made in 200? BlackBerry 10s never and have never hhanged. Before we continued further av u used a BlackBerry 10 fone
plz stop wasting your time trying to educate some ignorant fellows. Simply tell em to get a blackberry not just a blackberry but a blackberry10. Enough of trying to show this dummies the experience, Its time for em to feel the experience....

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by butanep(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
DjAndroid:
Beautiful but no bb will make me say "wow"
please what's the highest grade of BlackBerry you have used?
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by romoruyi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
You are very right; ba3 life is superb and extremely good.....blackberry 10 rocks.

Coming live from my blackberry Z10.

tomiobj:
. Ignorance. BlackBerry 10 has a better battery than androids and ios. No need to arguee. They fixed it 2 yrs ago

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by butanep(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
sats:

for your mind, my curve 7 still dey, about to sell it for a lumia, i dont use tecno, though i came across a tecno i will like buy, the battery life is amazing, about a week on a single charge
boss abeg which tecno is that? Your lie dae smell oooo
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:
. Do you need the procedures from me or Ull check google
Can it work on Bold 5 embarassed
If it can, how do I reach you?
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by romoruyi(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ignorance is a bad tin o especially when it s coming from Tecno users. For ur information, blackberry BBM became the no.1 messenger platform obtaining over 1 billion users ever since it was released to android and iOS.

Now BBM surpasses Whatsapp and all other messenger out there. This has helped them in their marketing.

Plus of recent, Samsung and iphone partnered with blackberry to build top security for their fones.

Now its clear that blackberry is no.1 in security.

lanre316:

Abi o. They should just make Android phones and make BBM and BIS and other features to be only available on their Blackberry Android phones. Their greatest mistake was releasing BBM to the public. Nobody has much reasons to buy blackberry phones anymore.

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by romoruyi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
It can play all those games foe sure, I have modern warfare call of duty and need for speed in mine and it rocks well with the new OS 10.3.1

I can run any android app on blackberry phone and for ur information this android technology has been in the blackberry playbook before it was brought to BB10 devices

mychelyte:

Really?
Laffin in Swahili,can it play fifa15,gta san Andres and so on..........

Crappy phone!
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by romoruyi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hahahhahaha

Obama and some other top politicians make use of the blackberry...becos blackberry is the no.1 interms of security.

Darteyyyy:
My people die due to lack of wisdom....

I read this comments and I'm very sorry for my country and it's people.

If Obama or the vice chancellor of Germany or other CA officers should read this comments.

They'll be forced to call us monkeys.

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collinz2:
the 90% of android users that complain which type of android are they using?
. Dosee. Tecno fans. Samsung duos Samsung galaxy grand Samsung galaxy core and oda phonnes sha
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by tomiobj(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
kolidave:
plz stop wasting your time trying to educate some ignorant fellows. Simply tell em to get a blackberry not just a blackberry but a blackberry10. Enough of trying to show this dummies the experience, Its time for em to feel the experience....

BlackBerry upgraded itself nw Iits betteer than android and ur too ______ to admit it. P.s. Ur d one being ignorant here. Try a BlackBerry produced ds year or last year or d year before and testify
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:
. Dosee. Tecno fans. Samsung duos Samsung galaxy grand Samsung galaxy core and oda phonnes sha
all these aint phones, use galaxy s3, s4, s5, note 2, note 3, htc one m8, htc one m7 and u wil see that android dnt hangs. I have handle s3,s4,s5, note 2 and m8 and they dnt hang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nkosana Makate: "Please Call Me Back" Demands N260 Billion In South Africa / How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? / The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread