Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed (21385 Views)

Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by chamboy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape doing is normal work
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by soulfood(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
The Best Music mix. The best DJs. The best Events gist and pics. mynaijadj noni!

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
chamboy:
SeverusSnape doing is normal work
Is it "is" or "his"...go to school.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by trayvon360: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The first Lady should and must be protected! angry

Just because some touts attacked Aisha Buhari, I know some hooligans would want to retaliate by attacking the mother of the nation. It's a good thing she sent a representative in the person of Amina Sambo.

Jonathan Ni!!!
she has no motherly trait and she make alot of noise.

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by Lerumo: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cry for me...

I don't need to. You already do it very well.

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by chamboy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is it "is" or "his"...go to school.
ok robot

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by millionaireman: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
The policemen had to guide her against evil people.

If Patience Jonathan's husband, President Goodluck Jonathan, is not doing Nigeria good, the policemen that guard them shall not be willing to guard them.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by paragon40(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
This story have justified fashola's claim....i rest my case...
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by trotsky2: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Just because some touts attacked Aisha Buhari, I know some hooligans would want to retaliate by attacking the mother of the nation. It's a good thing she sent a representative in the person of Amina Sambo.

Jonathan Ni!!!
walahi idan matan nan ta zo kaduna sai mun yanka ta, walahi sai mun yi yanka! angry
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by lovat(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
makzeze:
I doubt if u are on Nigerian soil or viewing news, you should have seen or heard how our Incoming First lady blows grammar.
Johnny English, read what you wrote before acting King James
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by merry02(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ppl on this naira land re hypcrite***patience did nt attend kaduna rally by river state rally
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by Swiftboy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Awesome movies. Saw ultimatum today...he brought down a drone with his snipper rifle.
SeverusSnape:

Yeah!!!... Bourne Identity, supremacy, Ultimatum. cool
Its not a big deal if security is tight enough...we dont want a situation where a high ranking official is killed by terrorists. They can redeploy them if their is arm robbery in town,all they need is to radio.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by halimat38(f): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Jonathan Ni!!!

The mother of your nation,not nine.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by clemz88(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
makzeze:
she is just as clueless as her hubby.

Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo
Sai Aisha Buhari ....Joor
you are a headless cow.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by abduljabbar4(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/800-policemen-others-guard-patience-jonathans-rally-in-kaduna/
This Ramalan Yero sef. Go to Kaura, its sai El Rufai, go to Kwarbai, its sai Buhari. Go to zaria and see for yourslef. So if they can't change our minds, how can they change the minds of the whole state? That's impossible.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by babestella: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
makzeze:

Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo
Sai Aisha Buhari ....Joor

Shut up you s1.lly herbivore. She is even smarter than your Aisha who barely understand what politics is and what political temperature is. She knows that your blood thirsty APC party have positioned your carnivorous brothers in the north to attack her. Can you see your yèyè self? Awòn eniyàn ràdà ràdà.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by babestella: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Please o how many robbery incidences did we hear of today in Kaduna? I can see Fashola trying to score another cheap political point with this one.
Like reports rightly said, "there are 21 million Nigerians who are mentally deranged". As at today, I can see that all the 21 million mentally challenged Nigerians are all in APC. Lol grin.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by Kingspin(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
APC producing radicals as supporters..
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by bobisky(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
My advice for you is to apply logic before you talk.Aisha was attackd and dey are likely to do same to her dats why security need to be intensified.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by Demmzy15(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
empress4u:

i prefer the word 'transformation' than 'change'. change could be for good or bad. but transformation comes with a positive impart.
But transformation can be from bad to worse! grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by ecel: 1:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Buy quality. Shop in the United kingdom. Shopping in london made easy. visit shop2me uk limited
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by negroG(m): 1:17am On Mar 19, 2015
THE AMALGAMATION OF THE
ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF nIGERIA
IN 1914 WAS MADE TO LAST FOR 100
YEARS.THE 100 YEARS EXPIRED ON
31ST DECEMBER 2013. NOW,WE SAY
NO TO nIGERIA!! WE SAY NO TO
nIGERIAN FRAUD. WE SAY NO
ELECTION.WE SAY NO TO THE
CONTINUATION OF THIS
FRAUDULENT CONTRAPTION
CONCOCTED BY FREDERICK LUGARD
WORKING FOR THE bRITISH
CRIMINALS. WE HEREBY STAND
AGAINST ANY ELECTION IN BIAFRA
LAND. DO NOT VOTE COME 28TH
MARCH. BOYCOTT THIS SHAMBOLIC
ELECTION.STAY AT HOME.SAVE YOUR
GENERATION.SAVE THE FUTURE OF
THE UNBORN.SAVE THE FUTURE OF
OUR LAND FROM THE INVASION OF
VIRULENT JIHADIST iSLAM . PLEASE
THROW AWAY THE PVC IF YOU HAVE
ANY.SIT AT HOME AND DO NOT
VOTE.LET THE INTERNATIONAL
COMMUNITY KNOW THAT WE HAVE
NOTHING TO DO WITH nIGERIA ANY
MORE,THEN LEAVE THE REST.
LISTEN TO RADIO BIAFRA TO KNOW
THE WAY FORWARD. Radio Biafra is
on:
Channel CHK 97.6 FM ON YOUR
RADIO IF YOU LIVE IN THE
FOLLOWING CITIES: ONITSHA,NNEWI,
ENUGU,ABA, PH, Owerri, Nwangele,
Nkwerre, Ntigha, Orlu, Igweocha,
oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Ideato,
ozubulu, Nnewi, Etiti, Okigwe,
Mbano, Ngwa and its environ tune in
to CHk 97.6 biafra FM ......for others
living outside this locations, http://
www.liveonlineradio.net/english/rbl-
world.htm , ON TUNEIN SEARCH FOR
radio biafra, www.biafraresto
ration.com , www.forum.radio
biafra.co , radiobiafra.co, ipob.org ,
www.biafravoice.com , http://
www.rblworld.tv/ , indigenouspeopl
eofbiafra.org , rbl www.peopleofbia
fra.org , also on AMOS 1, 2, 3 and 5
SATELLITE, EUTELSAT, ARABSAT and
DAARSAT or any free to air decoder
.....Numbers to call during broadcast
are +442081339976, +2348168613291,
+2348173813596, +447831308376
VIBER...+2349094665824 and
radiobiafra1 and radiobiafra for
skype .....
NOTE: THIS IS NOT massob(The
uwazuruike criminal organization
using Biafra to enrich himself). WE
ARE THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF
BIAFRA(IPOB),ANSWERING BIAFRANS
WORLDWIDE.WE ARE LEGAL AS AN
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE RECOGNIZED BY
THE UNITED NATIONS CHARTER ON
THE RIGHT OF THE INDIGENOUS
PEOPLE FOR SELF DETERMINATION.
JOIN THE REVOLUTION TO RESTORE
THE DIGNITY OF THE BLACK RACE IN
GENERAL
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by uptoHim(m): 1:20am On Mar 19, 2015
makzeze:

Nigeria
Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo
...Joor

I don't know why so many of you don't have respect. The worst are those at your level who click like for this your pitiable statement against a first lady. You call her clueless, yet she is at a level where only a few on this earth can get to. And it wasn't cluelessness that took her to that level. I don't want to compare that woman to any woman in your family. But just remember that she is a great success to her parents, siblings, husband, in-laws, community, Nigeria, Africa, and the world at large. She surely has achieved as a person. Have you? Have the women in your life? And lastly, I pray God helps you and forgives you for insulting an elder and one in authority for that. And I pray He gives you a better sense of understanding.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by kingthreat(m): 2:34am On Mar 19, 2015
jide333:

May your children, your children's children, the whole of your generation die of ignorance.. may thunder strike and kill you and your family if fashola ever lied.. But if fashola's always telling the truth don't worry nothing will happen to you and your family.. Simply say amen.. Quote me with wrong answer and your household will perish..

So suddenly this fool started cursing me. Well my bible tells me that a curseless curse shall not stand. Expect repercusssion for your madness and careless words in the nearest future as you just prophesied aginst yourself and loved ones.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by jide333(m): 5:26am On Mar 19, 2015
kingthreat:

So suddenly this fool started cursing me. Well my bible tells me that a curseless curse shall not stand. Expect repercusssion for your madness and careless words in the nearest future as you just prophesied aginst yourself and loved ones.

Thanks for admitting you're just a big time liar. That's what all you apc followers are, lies upon lies. Always speaking against Gej from a hate mind that's what you people are good at... you'll surely die of that hate mind and Gej with his family will continue to be rich like never before which none of your generation will ever even make 0.7% of what he's got.. st u pi d c un ts
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by makzeze: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2015
uptoHim:

I don't know why so many of you don't have respect. The worst are those at your level who click like for this your pitiable statement against a first lady. You call her clueless, yet she is at a level where only a few on this earth can get to. And it wasn't cluelessness that took her to that level. I don't want to compare that woman to any woman in your family. But just remember that she is a great success to her parents, siblings, husband, in-laws, community, Nigeria, Africa, and the world at large. She surely has achieved as a person. Have you? Have the women in your life? And lastly, I pray God helps you and forgives you for insulting an elder and one in authority for that. And I pray He gives you a better sense of understanding.
I pity u. yes agreed, only few people on earth get to that level, but how many of them misuse the position by misleading or controlling their husbands while in power, inciting violence by calling on stoning of opposition supporters, insulting the northerners. patience Jonathan can only be compared to Laurent gbagbo's wife. And I will always say she is clueless. in fact she is a disgrace to the Nigerian women and history will always remember her. chaii, dia ris God.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by kingthreat(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2015
jide333:

Thanks for admitting you're just a big time liar. That's what all you apc followers are, lies upon lies. Always speaking against Gej from a hate mind that's what you people are good at... you'll surely die of that hate mind and Gej with his family will continue to be rich like never before which none of your generation will ever even make 0.7% of what he's got.. st u pi d c un ts

Hahaha. At least I didn't steal anybody's money and can stand before the Almighty anytime, blameless for theft. But for you godless fool with zero principles and morals, you just dug the grave for your enture generations and no one in your family willl ever be any intelligent than Patience Jonathan. All your curses bounces back on your head, you parents, your children and entire family. A perfect example of a cretinous fvcktard.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by just4kelvin(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Aisha is an illiterate like her hubby.

see mumu. dem blind ur eye
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by SeverusSnape(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2015
just4kelvin:

see mumu. dem blind ur eye
See goat, them remove your brain?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by ibrokola(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Aisha is an illiterate like her hubby.

Trust me she's better educated than you loser, and she has put it to good use unlike you failure!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed by change49ja: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Maybe she's scared because of this...

Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - Patience Jonathan…: http://youtu.be/vDCE2bzQHDgdc

Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara / Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Patience Jonathan And Diezani Over 'Weird Demands'