Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari (1150 Views)

The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana / Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by medamillion(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
1. Generator importation will stop.(They
are the main dealers)
2. He will destroy their hard drug
business.
3. He will tame the Robbers (80% of
armed robbers in nigeria are igbos)
4. There won't be breathing space for
kidnappers
5. Baby factories will stop.
6. Fraud stars will be jailed.
7. Their Fake product won't sell anymore.
8. No space for oil bunkers
9.He will kill Corruption
10. He will revive Nigeria's Image from
bad to Good. They don't want it to happen
because of their biafra agenda. They claim
to like GEJ more than his south south
kinsmen.

Don't keep this, share!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
1) I know that apc thrives on propaganda.
2) I know that apc is promising things that are unrealistic
3) I know that all what you listed cannot be achieved in four years
4) I know that what Nigeria needs is a structural reconstruction then a personnel change and apc is not talking about working on the structure.
5) I know top top corrupt men in apc.
6) I know that apc wont change Nigeria.
7) I know I wont be voting apc becos of 1 to 6.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Woes of the few constitute great blessings of the common man.
Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by medamillion(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Advertico:
1) I know that apc thrives on propaganda.
2) I know that apc is promising things that are unrealistic
3) I know that all what you listed cannot be achieved in four years
4) I know that what Nigeria needs is a structural reconstruction then a personnel change and apc is not talking about working on the structure.
5) I know top top corrupt men in apc.
6) I know that apc wont change Nigeria.
7) I know I wont be voting apc becos of 1 to 6.
All you can do is cry like a baby, counter the post objectively.

medamillion:

32 Failed Promises of President Jonathan:

In 2011, at his Inaugural Speech, President Goodluck Jonathan made a lot of promises, Listed below are 32 of them. Would you rate him Pass or Fail.

1. To complete the second River Niger bridge before the expiration of the tenure
2. To make the Minister of Works to immediately start repairs of the road leading to Murtala Mohammed International Airport
3. To transform all major routes in Damaturu to federal roads
4. To assist in resuscitating all the collapsed industries in Kano state
5. To set up a committee to review Federal government landed properties in Lagos, hand over those that should and retain those that should be in possession of the Federal Government.
6. To give Sokoto-Kotangora road unfettered attention
7. To deliver stable, constant supply of electricity
8. To ensure that Nigerians do not use generators more than two times in a week
9. To explore the coal deposits in Benue and Kogi states for improved power supply
10. To reduce the importation of generators at least 90 percent in four years.
11. To address the issues of unemployment through diversification of the nation’s economy to that of sustainable agricultural development across the 36 states of federation
12. To create 1.5 million jobs in 2 years
13. To transform the economy within four years
14. To construct 2 world scale petrochemical plants, 2 fertilizer plants and 2 fertilizer blending plants.
15. To establish petrochemical plant around Koko Free Trade Zone in Delta State
16. To make Nigeria go beyond producing and exporting crude oil to exporting refined petroleum products because Nigeria has no reason to keep importing kerosene
17. To make anyone caught breaching the public peace to face the full wrath of the law.
18. To make sure that no part of the country is allowed to be a sanctuary for criminals anymore be they armed robbers or kidnappers
19. To make a complete transformation of national security architecture
20. To ensure there is no sacred cow in the fight against corruption; all crimes will be investigated as security is key.
21. To strengthen EFCC and ICPC to fight crime
22. To embark on irrigation project to boost production; to start two projects in Kwara State
23. To boost farming activities by providing power and water
24. To re-build Ilesa water scheme
25. To complete Ife/Ijesa dam
26. To provide sufficient water to the people of Taraba;
27. To revamp mining activities in Jos, Plateau State
28. To make solid mineral key revenue source in Nigeria
29. To fight corruption regardless of the position of the person involved
30. To play politics without bitterness.
31. To lead by example; strengthen the anti-graft agencies, not interfere and give free hand on all matters of investigation against any government official.
32. To ensure that the National Boundary Development Agencies are funded to tackle the challenges that arose out of the ceding of Bakassi to Cameroun

1 Like

Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by bewla(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
who cares u
Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by Chimarto: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
"80% of Armed robbers are Igbos" seriously, you need medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by medamillion(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chimarto:
"80% of Armed robbers are Igbos" seriously, you need medical attention.
"Psychotic" dullard, were you not taught Irony as a figure of speech in school?
Igbo in this context means, 80% of the igbos don't want Buhari because he will block their illegal source of wealth. Who are the highest dealers in Generator in Nigeria? Which people engage most in the business of piracy?(Visit Alaba)...
Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by medamillion(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
bewla:
who cares u
You don't have to care but those who care will show GEJ the road to Otueke on March 28.

1 Like

Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by Chimarto: 6:09am On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

Igbo in this context means, 80% of the igbos don't want Buhari because he will block their illegal source of wealth. Who are the highest dealers in Generator in Nigeria? Which people engage most in the business of piracy?(Visit Alaba)...

When I said you need medical attention I was not mistaking because You purposely came here to insult Igbos. Look at the ironic meaning of your "80% of Armed Robbers are Igbos - illegal source of money" Mr. Holierthanthou you better get a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Chimarto:

When I said you need medical attention I was not mistaking because You purposely came here to insult Igbos. Look at the ironic meaning of your "80% of Armed Robbers are Igbos - illegal source of money" Mr. Holierthanthou you better get a doctor.
you don't have to meddle words with that lost soul, they are the core problems of Nigeria cause of their chameleonic and double standard kind of lifestyle. We know them well pls don't waste your precious morning on him it's too early for that.

1 Like

Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by bettercreature(m): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Trust me Yoruba leaders don't want GEJ only those who are paid,you will be surprised by the outcome of this election
Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by nzeadachie: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

1. Generator importation will stop.(They
are the main dealers)
2. He will destroy their hard drug
business.
3. He will tame the Robbers (80% of
armed robbers in nigeria are igbos)
4. There won't be breathing space for
kidnappers
5. Baby factories will stop.
6. Fraud stars will be jailed.
7. Their Fake product won't sell anymore.
8. No space for oil bunkers
9.He will kill Corruption
10. He will revive Nigeria's Image from
bad to Good. They don't want it to happen
because of their biafra agenda. They claim
to like GEJ more than his south south
kinsmen.

Don't keep this, share!!!!!!!!!
AND GODOGODO IS AN IGBO MAN? AND IBADAN IS IGBO LAND?

Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by Weixzy(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Even if I disagree with some of d points ,that number one is sure a point to reckon with. All d bad belle no want make we get light except by generator

Sai buhari
Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by patrick89(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

tell me what other things your tribe import more than igbos?
Re: Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari by medamillion(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2015
patrick89:
tell me what other things your tribe import more than igbos?
How do you know I am not from the igbo tribe?

Many of our tribe apart from the aforementioned reasons will not vote Buhari because of religion or tribal sentiments.

"He is our son" mentality thrives in the vein of we igbos. I am more exposed that I can't be blinded by tribal or religion criticism and vote an incompetent person to power.

#ihavedecided

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother / Kaduna Result: Buhari Beats Jonathan With Over 1.1m Votes - Leadership / Senator Teslim Folarin (PDP) Lost His Polling Unit To Ladoja (accord)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.