Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Good life awaits me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good life awaits me (2178 Views)

Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Baby Born Without Anus In Jos (photos) / Pretty cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good life awaits me by li2ish: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
frenzy4.0.0.0@gmail.com

Ladies are you looking for a nice and well mannered young man,hit me..If it advances to some thing lasting them it would be a PLUS
Re: Good life awaits me by diceman1: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2015

Re: Good life awaits me by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lol @ its sweetness. Lmaoooooo! I go back to look at d pics and I start laughing again and again! The docs,where are u people
Oo before someone scratches his balls off becos of its sweetness! Lmao
Re: Good life awaits me by Henix(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
. WTF, does here look like a clinic? Cant u get ur a§§ to a clinic and get rid of an infection u must hav contracted? Damn!
Re: Good life awaits me by valmunich(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*runs outta thread*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good life awaits me by kilokeys(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
cheesy.. successfully screenshot balls of the op.. in some two years.. im go dey form badoo for NL..
i would just upload his wounded balls.

2 Likes

Re: Good life awaits me by Dioxidane: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
LolzzZ... Dude, how many boxers do you have?? Even if it's just one, try washing it everyday. This is the result of wearing dirty underwear. Get hydrocortisone cream and rub it on the affected part after washing...
If symptoms persist after two days, consult your physician

2 Likes

Re: Good life awaits me by goodmorning40: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
I see but a big sack, what is it filled with
Re: Good life awaits me by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
shocked ummmm those are quite huge nice balls u got there grin
sorry about what's happening. have u been scratching it too much lately? see a skin or genital doctor quick.
Re: Good life awaits me by kristen12(f): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
OMG.....I thought he was playing. Docs in da house your attention is needed
#closes eyes and walks outta thread
Re: Good life awaits me by Cutehector(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wen they wil tell u to stop chasin all these strreet lose girls who r so much dirty, u wouldn't hear. I think u"v got urselv an std.
Re: Good life awaits me by bamog(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
undecided oya tel me aw diz post go make atm dispense as low as 50naira??
Re: Good life awaits me by jacabi(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
kristen12:
OMG.....I thought he was playing. Docs in da house your attention is needed
#closes eyes and walks outta thread
Chai! After you don see him baba baby.
Re: Good life awaits me by kristen12(f): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
jacabi:

Chai! After you don see him baba baby.
I saw only the store jor grin
Re: Good life awaits me by jacabi(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
You should have gone to see your doctor. The earlier the better.
Re: Good life awaits me by Henrypraise: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:
LolzzZ... Dude, how many boxers do you have?? Even if it's just one, try washing it everyday. This is the result of wearing dirty underwear. Get hydrocortisone cream and rub it on the affected part after washing...
If symptoms persist after two days, consult your physician

D best advise so far, dirty boxers worst pass syphillis. Ensure u change ur boxer constantly (don't sleep on d boxer u use durin d day). Stop wearing trouser wit out a boxer. N ensure u don't over scrub or over scratch d area irrespective of d brain damaging sweetness it renders. Keep ur nails short, well filed n clean.

Infact improve on ur hygiene status.

1 Like

Re: Good life awaits me by emmysoftyou: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
i wil like tol tell you the cause and the effect.
Yu must tackle the causes before the effects..
The cause is your tight pants for not allowing air to passed through it,
hence the softness and sweetness for scratching and peeling it gradually..

2)stop sleeping with tight trousers when yu have boxers inside it...

Now scrotum is gradually peeling and the skin is getting soft,hence the effects..

pls go to the chemist,buy a tube of a cream against diseases infections and rob it there..
Thank me later
and pls take off that pix after it serves its purpose..
Re: Good life awaits me by agohmamuda(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
This thread will be filled with girls very soon. At d mention of balls, we shall see/know them. Lol
Re: Good life awaits me by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2015
You see what we have been sounding to your hearing? Wash your boxers wash your boxers, una say No!! Scrub your d1ck and scrotum, una say Mba!! Una say Man abunna no dey dirty!! Na woman own dey dirty pass!! See am now!! Craw craw don dey scratch you. I know that as the thing dey scratch you, you dey use am like that from one girl to another. SMH. carry your balls go see doc jare. And practise personal hygiene!!

Wear boxers for one week and come to nairaland to make noise about smelly womanliness. Mtchewwwwwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Good life awaits me by chuksbogus: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
stop wearing tight and none cotton material pants or boxers.stop wearing too many underwears before the trousers .eg pant that is nylon,then boxers and then the trousers.it steams the skin down there couple with the sweat causing that sloughing off of the skin.to treat it to air the part .and always leave it airy it will go in a while

1 Like

Re: Good life awaits me by li2ish: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sophyrocks:
You see what we have been sounding to your hearing? Wash your boxers wash your boxers, una say No!! Scrub your d1ck and scrotum, una say Mba!! Una say Man abunna no dey dirty!! Na woman own dey dirty pass!! See am now!! Craw craw don dey scratch you. I know that as the thing dey scratch you, you dey use am like that from one girl to another. SMH. carry your balls go see doc jare. And practise personal hygiene!!

Wear boxers for one week and come to nairaland to make noise about smelly womanliness. Mtchewwwwwwwwwww.

For your information am not a loose dude....the last time i had sex was last year, it really does not freak me.....I change my boxers often, i just believe am reacting to change in atmosphere...I was not in Nigeria may sound absurd but i just think so..

And thank you for insulting me

GOD BLESS
Re: Good life awaits me by li2ish: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
emmysoftyou:
i wil like tol tell you the cause and the effect.
Yu must tackle the causes before the effects..
The cause is your tight pants for not allowing air to passed through it,
hence the softness and sweetness for scratching and peeling it gradually..

2)stop sleeping with tight trousers when yu have boxers inside it...

Now scrotum is gradually peeling and the skin is getting soft,hence the effects..

pls go to the chemist,buy a tube of a cream against diseases infections and rob it there..
Thank me later
and pls take off that pix after it serves its purpose..

Thanks...just took it off
Re: Good life awaits me by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
li2ish:

For your information am not a loose dude....the last time i had sex was last year, it really does not freak me.....I change my boxers often, i just believe am reacting to change in atmosphere...I was not in Nigeria may sound absurd but i just think so..

And thank you for insulting me

GOD BLESS

I'm sorry for insulting you.
Re: Good life awaits me by funstufz: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
try ketofung cream
Re: Good life awaits me by Chillis: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
li2ish:
After taking my bath always itching my sack it was so much that it's sweetiness made me wound all over my scrotum sack...what do you suggest can be done to treat this?
Am so for the pictures but you need to see for yourself...again thanks

Dinachi is that you shocked shocked
Re: Good life awaits me by Chillis: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sophyrocks:

grin grin

You never disappoint

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Shocking!see How A New Born Baby Looks / shocking !!! a place called dustbin estate in lagos / How To Boost Your Sperm Count Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.