Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan (18750 Views)

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by waternogetenemy: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Igbos no dey fear face O!

Jonathan ka anyi geso....

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
demandtruth:

You are very wrong on the SW figure
Are you by any means counting the Edo's & Deltans as Igbos?

Of all the non indigenous voters in SW, Igbo constitute only 17%. Edo & Deltans 14%, Hausas 22% ( the Hausas are far more than the Igbos in Lagos. Fact)

There are more Hausas than Igbos in Lagos? Is this comedy hour or something?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by maestroferddi: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
demandtruth:

You are very wrong on the SW figure
Are you by any means counting the Edo's & Deltans as Igbos?

Of all the non indigenous voters in SW, Igbo constitute only 17%. Edo & Deltans 14%, Hausas 22% ( the Hausas are far more than the Igbos in Lagos. Fact)
You are a joker.

The Igbos constitute, at least, 35% of Lagos population.

The Igbos predominate the following markets Ojo Alaba, Balogun, Aspamda and Ladipo.

They are also a force to be reckoned with in Idumota, Apapa, Ajegunle, Surulere, Ajangbaji-Shibiri and Festac areas.

Where are Hausas except sizable communities in Alaba-Rago, Agege and Idi Araba?

The Igbos outnumber Hausas in Lagos by at least 3 to 1.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
No wahala,we half give south south and south east to GEJ,but other zones in the country are no go areas for him,they all belong to Buhari. Sai baba,Sai Buhari changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by nwaanambra1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
ceejay80s:

U can't choose for all of us, I am igbo and I prefer buhari, na we anambra be de main igbo, the rest na fake

DON'T MIND THE slowpoke! HE IS CAMPAIGNING FOR AN IJAW MAN THAT HAS DEALT THE HARDEST BLOW TO NDI IGBO!

A MAN THAT HIS HATE FOR THE IGBOS IS MORE THAN THE HATE HARBORED BY ANY OTHER TRIBE AGAINST THE IGBO!

A MAN WHOSE INEPT GOVT HAS BEEN BUSY APPEASING ALL OTHER TRIBES WITH HIS DOLLARS BUT CHOSE TO IGNORE THE IGBOS!

A MAN WHO COULDN'T FULFILL A SINGLE CAMPAIGN PROMISE TO THE IGBOS DESPITE OUR BLOCK VOTE TO HIM IN 2011 AND THE VARIOUS OTHER SACRIFICES WE MADE FOR HIM!

A MAN WHO UNDER HIS WATCH, THE IGBOS HE WAS ABLE TO PUT IN POSITION WHERE RIDICULED AND SACKED ON TRUMPED CHARGES JUST BECAUSE THEY EMPLOYED IGBO YOUTHS IN THE OFFICES THEY HEAD AND THE IJAW MAN WAS THERE AND NEVER STOOD UP TO DEFEND THEM!

HAS IT EVER OCCURRED TO ANY OF THIS MORONS THAT IF DEZIANE IS AN IGBO WOMAN SHE WOULD AV BEEN SACKED BY NOW -

LET THE FOOLS KEEP SELLING THEIR FUTURE TO AND IJAW MAN WHOSE KINSMEN CONTRIBUTED IMMENSELY TO THE MASSACRE OF THE IGBOS DURING THE CIVIL WAR!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ManMountain(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are a joker.

The Igbos predominate the following markets Ojo Alaba, Balogun, Aspamda and Ladipo.

They are also a force to be reckoned with in Idumota, Apapa, Ajegunle, Surulere, Ajangbaji-Shibiri and Festac areas.

Dey dia make you dey deceive yourself. Hausaas with PVC far outweighs Ibos with pvc
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by BodyKiss(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Soreza:
We igbo have no choice na,buhari is not and never an option for us

SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way!!!... Igbos can't vote an illiterate.

Speak for yourselves.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by BodyKiss(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
^^
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ManMountain(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are not smart.

You wouldn't be pooh-poohing Igbo votes if you were discernible to see that the Igbos have the highest non-indegenous votes in Nigeria.

The Igbos can boast of, at least, 1million voters in Lagos alone and some 1.8 million voters in the entire South West.

In the South South, there are about 1 million Igbo voters.

In the entire north, we are talking of at least 1.5 million voters.

Endeavour to talk from the position of knowledge.
Mumu, I see you just jerk up unsubstantiated figures from thin air, you are not intelligent at all, but you are busy advising another person to speak from position of knowledge while you are busy doing the exact opposite.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Iamdipson(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ all the way!!!... Igbos can't vote an illiterate.
Any right thinking person won't vote for Jonathan.. Our major problem in this country is corruption Nd it is glaring and obvious that GEJ can't fight corruption. The man has nothing upstairs.. He is not intelligent. nigerians deserves a better president in 2015...here is one of the foolish statement he made “How can you jus say $20 billion is missing.
If that kind of money is missing, the Americans
will know. They know everything” vote wisely!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by seangy4konji: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
All i see is olonsho and their boyfriends...I bet if you ask those ladies why they are there?You will nearly weep for the so called SE youths cos all you will hear from them is

Na my johhny say make i show face and i don show face maybe something go drop for me abi how i for do brother...

Dem no get anything to offer and we all know the business they really love doing and politics aint one of them so trying to put some sense into a empty vessel is just like wasting your own Gaddem time also...

They will contribute money to pay for tf for their so called OGA very soon.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Iamdipson:
Any right thinking person won't vote for Jonathan.. Our major problem in this country is corruption Nd it is glaring and obvious that GEJ can't fight corruption. The man has nothing upstairs.. He is not intelligent. nigerians deserves a better president in 2015...here is one of the foolish statement he made “How can you jus say $20 billion is missing.
If that kind of money is missing, the Americans
will know. They know everything” vote wisely!
Yes, I'll vote wisely. And I'll vote for GEJ. Because...

[size=14pt]Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by nwadiuko1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
after 6 yrs,

APGA --> weakened

Niger - bridge --> still on paper undecided

enugu-onitsha express way --> sucks

promised seaport, coal plant transformation --> na wash grin

enugu international airport --> flooded, roof leaked last year raining season tongue

train to enugu --> second hand wink

etc

smh**
so?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by nwadiuko1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
publicenemy:
The ibos are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. They would fall into pits with someone anyway related. Just becos this donnkey of a president added " Azikiwe " to his name now,he is their brother. Plus the ibos don't wannt anything hausa,regardless. They would rather let the country be dug into the ground by the clueless one.

Anyways, I don't see anybody declaring annyything for anyone in the photos.
if having a different opinion is being tribalistic.....then I think its a good thing

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by salafy050(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote
author=ochejoseph post=31759201]‎

The Youths of the South Eastern Geopolitical zone converged in Owerri
the Imo state capital for the southeastern leg of the Youth Town hall
Meetings Organised by the Directorate of Youth Mobilisation of the under
the leadership of Rt Hon Abdullahi Maibasira.  

The youths who came in their thousands sang and dance as local musicians
led them into a musical frenzy. Speaking at the Occasion the PDP
National Youth Leader and director of the Directorate of Youth
Mobilization of the PDP Presidential campaign Organization Rt Hon
Abdullahi Maibasira ‎‎ Celebrated the Igbo nation for their industrious
deposition and hard work  describing the South East as the
most industrious  part of Nigeria.

He stated that the directorate was in the south East to campaign for a
man who has done so much for the upliftment of the Nigerian youth and
indeed the good people of the south.

The reminded the audience that the South East Was without an
International airport until the wind of transformation blew  he
also listed several infrastructural projects ongoing and completed
including the Onitsha owerri which has drastically reduced the travel
time between the two cities,Urging the Youths to come out en mass to
cast the Votes for  President Jonathan and PDP a party he described
as unifying factor in the nation's democratic experience.

‎Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha was was moved to tears by the massive show of
support for the president and himself declared that the old days of
slavery and  Bondage for the people of Imo state will soon be over.

He lamented the sorry state of education in Imo state describing the
situation where the college of Medicine, the Faculty of  law
,department of engineering ,and all school of Nursing in the state
operated without accreditation and recognition as unacceptable.

He also berated the Governor  Rochas Okorocha for sending his two
sons In-law, the Secretary to the state Government and thugs to
desecrate  the most sacred alter in imo state, the Assumta
cathedral describing  the actions of his sons In-law and the
thugs who beat and harassed  priests and the team clergy men from
Abuja as disgraceful.

In his remarks The Deputy Director general of the PDP Presidential
campaign Organisation and former governor of Anambra state Governor
Peter Obi said that Imo state before Rochas had always come first in
everything educational, not just in the south East but in the whole of
Nigeria, wondering why the state is suddenly producing one of the worst
WAEC and NECO results in the country under Rochas Okorocha. 

He went further to describe General  Buhari as an analogue
politician  who does not even know the meaning or application of
Facebook reminding the audience of  how Buhari locked up Ojukwu in
Kirikiri Maximum Prison and till today had not been able to say
what Ikemba's offence was! 
He went on to describe President  Jonathan as a man who loves and
respects the Igbo nation as evidenced by the way he treated the Igbo
people and the father of the Igbo nation while he was alive.

Governor Obi stated that the President ensured that Chief Odumegwu
Ojukwu got the best Medical care when he was sick and when he finally
died the President approved  an unprecedented  national
funeral as a mark of honour for the Ojukwu.

"Is it the man who threw your father in jail that you will vote for or
the one who took care of your father in life and in death " he asked As
the youths responded with chants and solidarity songs in support of
President Jonathan.

Leaders of youth groups who spoke at the event declared their total
support for the president re-election, Other dignitaries who graced
the occasion include former Governor of the state, The State PDP
chairman, Chairman of the committee on Youth Mobilisation Chief Dennis
Alonge-Niyi, all south east state and the  Zonal PDP Youth Leaders,
Hon  Dagogo Jack‎, Hon Temple Chinedu Chika, Hon I onyekuliusi ,
‎Several members of the Youth mobilisation Committee amongst many
others 

[/quote]shey oro niyen?irooooo nla nah jonnah money dm want nah,ol d pastors,alfas,obas don dy collect dias nw may dm collect am jawre b4 he pack......sai baba
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
thank you my brothers and sisters

PDP is our party of which our own illustrious son and one of our finest politicians Dr Alex Ekwueme was at the vanguard of its founding.

Let us sink or sail with our Party!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by lilianugo454: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
JONA bu member. We must support and vote for him. He is our choice. 2015 for OGA JONA

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by lilcashking(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]
3months after march 28
* the Jonathan administration has emptied the treasury that why the nation is broke
6months later
*the minister youth and productivity Dino Malays was today caught on camera smoking weed
7months later
*jaiz bank is now the leading bank in Nigeria
8months later
*Nigerians are being denied access into UK France and USA however you don't need visa to visit Iraq Saudi etc
10months later
*the minister of work elrufai has ordered the demolition of AIT offices in abuja and Lagos so buharis cow can see space to graze
1year later
*buhari has converted his visit to the USA to an extended vacation but according to unconfirmed report,he is in an unstable condition at a London hospital
much later
* oby ekwesele opens up "there is a cabal there is a cabal"
much more later
*obasanjo writes letter to the government visits Jonathan in asylum

painted this picture for you so you can know the mistake you are about to make
change is already here and can't be promised by the same old crooks we know
[/size]
a pig always remain a pig

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Once detect a deranged fellow, I don't waste time

Na you know but im enjoying good sex. Your girls sweet die grin grin grin
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by demandtruth: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are a joker.

No, The Igbos are 70% of Lagos population.
Delusion of the highest order.

do you reside in Lagos?
Stop adding the people of Edo, Delta, Ibibos, and the rest as Igbo.

From your postulation, the Yorubas are like 20%, abi
Because Hausas, Fulanis, the NC people are inconsequential in numbers.

Dreamer!
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ubaobi: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:
All I see are jobless youths trying to make another 4 years of unemployment curse to themselves.

Na so e pain u reach?
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by chalyAM(m): 12:02am On Mar 20, 2015
Useless South West ur hatred for d ibos will destroy all of u support who u want to support and allow them do same u must not force them to join u i wonder when buhari became a yoruba man useless tribe full of sentiment cowards

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by 1009ja: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2015
oya continue
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by tushburg(m): 12:15am On Mar 20, 2015
No b to support 4 mouth...mk una Vote
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 5:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Ezemust:
why do u prefer buhari?
Because the devil u know is beterr than the angel u don't know
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Masterclass32: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2015
ceejay80s:

U can't choose for all of us, I am igbo and I prefer buhari, na we anambra be de main igbo, the rest na fake

Not necessary.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by maestroferddi: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2015
demandtruth:

No, The Igbos are 70% of Lagos population.
Delusion of the highest order.

do you reside in Lagos?
Stop adding the people of Edo, Delta, Ibibos, and the rest as Igbo.

From your postulation, the Yorubas are like 20%, abi
Because Hausas, Fulanis, the NC people are inconsequential in numbers.

Dreamer!
I am not indulging in the fantasy that is more less the staple of people in this forum.

I have been living in Lagos for the past twelve years and know Lagos like the back of my right hand.

You can confirm my approximate statistics from APC officials.

The unrelenting quest for Igbo votes by candidates of the leading political parties in Lagos must be for a Lagos.

If not for the supposed endorsement of Jonathan by an Arewa group, can anybody recall the last time getting block votes from that community was of any consequence in Lagos?
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by maestroferddi: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2015
ManMountain:

Mumu, I see you just jerk up unsubstantiated figures from thin air, you are not intelligent at all, but you are busy advising another person to speak from position of knowledge while you are busy doing the exact opposite.
Must you hyperventilate like the juvenile you are?

Are we dealing with telling you what you want to hear or considering verifiable statistics?

I will waste more time disabusing your crass short-sightedness.
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by maestroferddi: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
dmyke:

There are more Hausas than Igbos in Lagos? Is this comedy hour or something?
Hatred, myopia and unreasonableness all over the place here.

We need help in this country...

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by maestroferddi: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2015
ManMountain:

Dey dia make you dey deceive yourself. Hausaas with PVC far outweighs Ibos with pvc
Hatred is eating you up!

Liberate yourself...

1 Like

Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Shubbylee(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2015
size40:
Let the Ijaws do so too in 2030 when it will be the turn of the south East oooo

If I hear!! Ijaw pple no send una father!! Open ur eyes my Igbo brothers!!
Re: Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan by Shubbylee(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Adyrin:
Bullhari in trouble.....
These are youths that have PVCs Ooº° unlike some rams chanting change without PVC!

Lool!! its GEJ that's in trouble!! the total number of voters with PVCs in the Southeast and South-South put together ( GEJ's Strong point)is not up to that of the Northwest (GMB's Strong point) alone!! Check the INEC website to confirm!! so what's d noise all about? Change is coming!! #SaiBuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Will Lose Status Without Igbo, Others - Gov. Ganduje. / 160 Reps Reject Official Cars / APC Tony Nwoye Casts His Vote In Anambra(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.