Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,917 members, 7,866,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC (724 Views)

A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / Mu’azu Wanted Ambode As PDP Gov Candidate – Akiolu / Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC by siraj1402(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Minna—The Campaign Coordinator of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governorship candidate in Kuta area of Niger State, Alhaji Akilu Ishaku Kuta has defected to the All Progressives Party, APC, along with about 1,500 of his supporters.
Ishaku who was former Vice Chairman of Shiroro Local Government Area in state formerly defected at a rally in Kuta town Wednesday saying that he was doing so because of the under development witnessed in the area since the inception of the present PDP administration in the state.
He compared the present administration to the immediate past administration and concluded that all the local government councils in the state had witnessed setback in terms of development.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/niger-pdp-gov-candidates-campaign-coordinator-defects-to-apc/
Re: Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC by siraj1402(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Umbrella don scatter .

1 Like

Re: Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC by Tolexander: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
siraj1402:
Umbrella don scatter .
the wind don dey blow am

1 Like

Re: Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC by Sunnymatey(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hence his defection does not in any way affect GEJ's victory, E no concern me.
Re: Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC by Toktee(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
But seriously,kuta is underdeveloped,no good road,no drainage system,and this town produce enough revenue to state government

1 Like

Re: Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC by Toktee(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sunnymatey:
just waite,it is no longer six weeks,you will be suprised

1 Like

Re: Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC by Rilwon: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sunnymatey:

Lols.

But if its one fairy atiku group now, you and the tanoids will be jubilating.

you will surely regain your sense if reasoning in 10days time.

1 Like

Re: Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC by bewla(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
who help me c my umbrella i want to sweep my room
Re: Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC by POPdecorator: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sunnymatey:
haa GEJ vote minus 1,500 vote and by march 28 u go see the real change

sai buhari
Re: Niger PDP Gov Candidate’s Campaign Coordinator Defects To APC by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Umbrella don tear, I pity the PDP

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi APC Latest "Joker " / Why I Dumped APC - Gov. Amaechi's Deputy / “I Am Angry, I Have Not Gotten My PVC” – Boko Haram Leader, Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.