Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: (1585 Views)

Nigerian Students In China Endorse Buhari (photo) / Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by lewis33(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
With only a few days to the general elections, no fewer than 6,000 pastors in the Southwest are mobilising for the emergence of Major General Muhammadu Buhari as president in the forthcoming elections, while rejecting President Goodluck Jonathan.
According to them, they were acting by divine intervention from God who told them that Buhari would be the next president of Nigeria, pointing out that they were not bribed by anybody to support Buhari, PM News reports.
The pastors under the aegis of Christians for Governance, Pastors For Change have also declared seven days praying and fasting for God to grant the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate victory at the poll.
The pastors, drawn from various churches, such as the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Catholic, Orthodox, among others have openly endorsed Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, his running mate at a news conference in Ikeja, Lagos.
Addressing the news conference, Bishop Kayode Williams, National Coordinator, Christians for Good Governance, said: “We want to observe seven days of special prayer on the seven mountains in the Southwest political zones comprising six states to pray for the victory of Buhari and Osinbajo in the 28 March presidential election.
READ ALSO: Northern Youths Back Jonathan, Reject Buhari
Advertisement

“We are using this opportunity to call on all pastors who believe that the time has surely come for change in Nigeria to exhort, mobilise, instruct and direct all our members from our churches, numbering 186,000 churches in the Southwest zone to adhere to this divine instruction from God.
“We shall intensify our intercessory prayers to God so that there will be peace in the nation and that the election will be free, transparent and peaceful. We are asking our archbishops, evangelists, elders, deacons and deaconesses to join hands and make sure that the prayer programme is very successful.”
He noted that the present leadership had failed the nation, adding that Nigerians had hoped for improvement in various sectors but nothing has been done and that is why the group is calling for change.
“No one can do the same thing and expect different result. Nigerians must therefore get a change in baton. It appears that many people at the top do not feel what an ordinary Nigerian feels: No job, no money, no light, health problem, sorrow and frustration everyday due to massive corruption at the top. All these must change. Nigerians deserve good life in the midst of all the resources that God has endowed us with,” Williams stated.
READ ALSO: I Didn’t Get Out Of Jonathan’s Largesse, Edo Cleric Says
Speaking on the N7 billion bribery allegation against the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), he denied knowledge of any money collected, but added that every rumour has an element of truth.
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/405079-6000-pastors-endorse-buhari-reject-jonathan.html

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by Aooux(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
[b]Read along and share it to your loved ones ......

Buhari's child, Zara, is paying over £40,000 / #12million Naira as school fees developing her future and career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved to London for Studies and Residence while
Developing Their Career and living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and living in affluence,
They Are All Developing and Investing In their children to continue to rule us after they are gone.....
You are there wearing APC and PDP customized vest and polo, SHOUTING
"Change" Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas
SHOUTING "Transformation". SHOUTING "SAY BABA " Killing Yourself,
If the so call Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu and other fools who called themselves NIGERIAN POLITICIANS will Not Bring All their Children, Blood BROTHERS / SISTERS and PARENTS to the street for campaign then stop masquerading yourself as PDP , APC , ACCORD, SDP.....and other party member/ agents for nothing because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's , Atiku And TINUBU's children on the street wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, neither have I seen
Jonathan's children carrying The PDP umbrella even on social media let alone in the Street....

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.....

I'm Aooux
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Buhari go, fight win and overtake

The Lord God is with you in Jesus name!!!

3 Likes

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Aooux:

Buhari's child, Zara, is paying over £40,000 / #12million Naira as school fees developing her future and career.
They Are All Developing and Investing In their children to continue to rule us after they are gone.....
If the so call Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu and other fools who called themselves NIGERIAN POLITICIANS will Not Bring All their Children, Blood BROTHERS / SISTERS and PARENTS to the street for campaign then stop masquerading yourself as PDP , APC , ACCORD, SDP.....and other party member/ agents for nothing because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's , Atiku And TINUBU's children on the street wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, neither have I seen
Jonathan's children carrying The PDP umbrella even on social media let alone in the Street....

I'm Aooux
[/b]

Did any of them stopped your father from hustling when his mates were?

-please no offeinse-

5 Likes

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by lewis33(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Aooux:

I'm Aooux
[/b]
AND SO WHAT ABOUT THAT PLEASE ALL WE NEED IS CHANGE IN THE COUNTRY

DID BUHARI STOLE THE MONEY USED IN TRAINING HIS DAUGHTER? HE SOLD HIS HOUSE TO SEE THEM SCHOOL ABROAD. THE FACT IS THAT GMB WILL ALWAYS COME OUT CLEAN.

5 Likes

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by lewis33(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Aooux:

I'm Aooux
[/b]
AND SO WHAT ABOUT THAT PLEASE ALL WE NEED IS CHANGE IN THE COUNTRY

DID BUHARI STOLE THE MONEY USED IN TRAINING HIS DAUGHTER? HE SOLD HIS HOUSE TO SEE THEM SCHOOL ABROAD. THE FACT IS THAT GMB WILL ALWAYS COME OUT CLEAN.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by WisdomFlakes: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wow! Now that's what am talking about wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by gud4dbest(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Thank God,God is God.He himself would av got confused...so many contradictory endorsements
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by nzeobi(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Anybody can be a pastor, but wait oh since God has shown them buhari what then are the fasting for
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by WisdomFlakes: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
gud4dbest:
Thank God,God is God.He himself would av got confused...so many contradictory endorsements
Endorsement get levels my brother. This one no be small thing o. APC no get the kind money wey Jonathan dey use bribe everyone.

3 Likes

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by Controlled(f): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Aooux:

I'm Aooux
[/b]

so because der parents r politicians....d children must be too... shocked

1 Like

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by WisdomFlakes: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
nzeobi:
Anybody can be a pastor, but wait oh since God has shown them buhari what then are the fasting for

Nna you no sabi say devil get power? cheesy Even bible tell us say God mandated Prophet Daniel to fast to prepare for the revelation he was about to receive. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by nzeobi(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Nna you no sabi say devil get power? cheesy Even bible tell us say God mandated Prophet Daniel to fast to prepare for the revelation he was about to receive. cheesy
Onyem GEJ people dey fast, buhari people too the fast. Na who God go come answer since he won't be partial
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
APC what ever you are selling I'm not buying
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by double0seven(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
ani33:
APC what ever you are selling I'm not buying

What nonsense are you talking about. What has APC got to do with this.

This is a real endorsement; not motivated by dollars. These men of God wants to make their heart burdens and that of all Nigerians known to God. This is a cry from the depth of their souls to God Almighty to have pity on this nation and uproot the evil octopus that is suffocating the nation.

And by his mercy, my father who is in heaven will hear them.

4 Likes

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by stigman(m): 12:13am On Mar 19, 2015
6000 fake pastors
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by WisdomFlakes: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2015
stigman:
6000 prayer warriors.

Fixed smiley No need thanking me.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by stigman(m): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Fixed smiley No need thanking me.

Another mumu
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by Bifwoli: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Must be some crazy pastors from the Church of Sambisa Forest.

They either endorse GMB or their captive families get shot.
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by medamillion(m): 12:23am On Mar 19, 2015
A
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2015
When Clergies under CAN and PFN endorsed Jonathan, the broom wavers cried 7 Billion Naira BRIBE, DOLLAR Spree and POUND Galore. But few mushroom Osinbajo Pastors with followership of no more than 15 members per congregation endorsed Buhari/Osinbajo, the APC sympathisers are jumping up and down in celebration.

Meanwhile, I spot this while reading the article....

READ ALSO: Northern Youths Back Jonathan, Reject Buhari grin grin grin

GEJ Everywhere You Go>>>2019
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by omenka(m): 12:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Their vote is all that matters. Hope they get their PVCs and do the needful on D-day.
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by HzRF(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2015
Our money in sw is working
After lying about 5k pastor that was suppose to pray for GMB
They have rounded another set of ebinas to pray for them

Them go corner sum pastors lyk dem corner some in abuja
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by lilbabyak(m): 12:40am On Mar 19, 2015
ha shoki
ha shoki
ha shoki

sai baba
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2015
nzeobi:

Fasting of thanksgiving. 8-)
Re: 6000 Pastors Endorse Buhari, Reject Jonathan READ MORE: by nzeadachie: 5:27am On Mar 19, 2015
FAKE FAKE PASTORS, IF IT'S TRUE, MY QUESTION TO THEM IS ARE THEY READY TO PRACTICE SHARIA LAW? WELL THEY'RE WASTING THEIR TIME IF AT ALL THIS NEWS IS NOT PROPAGANDA FROM APC AS USUAL

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Doyin Okupe, Others Just Arrived Lagos With Several Billions Naira / Igwebuike Grammar School-Awka Wins The National Quiz Competition For JSS / The Story of an Unknown Biafran Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.