Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type (45642 Views)

Classification Of Nigerians By Their Stooling Styles (updated Version) / Funny Excuse Workers Give In The Office / Hilarious Classification Of People According To Their Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Youngzedd(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
Some times I ask my mugu self is't that GOD don't answer usher's prayers or is't that dey dey ask for the wrong thing @ the right time!!

You pay tithe and other payable to the Ogas at the top, not the ushers.
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by zid82(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Hahahahahaha! grin. And na dis kind people they call God attention(d ones wey their shoe,no be here). While those with slippers,palms and sosa bata,are the church cleaners. Na dem God dey clean their heart.
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by hydeka: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Usher don suffer.grin
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by petermichaels(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Its very funny. More especially d prayr warrior shoe. grin
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by ginawest(f): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2015
AroOkigbo:

You are damn beautiful!!
What tribe would you be?
ibo
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Iamfrank:
In fela's voice 'pastors shoe na him dey fine pass'.... Naija pastors alwz collectin sowing of seeds, first fruit n waterin of d ground...... I nor knw weda our churches don turn plant o
lol

abeg, i no fit shout. My stomach dey worry me. cry
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by ojeffo: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2015
See village branch pastor of a church...

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by ojosegun2011(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Humnn! To an extent, it is because vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. Living for paradise on earth doesn't let a Christian see anything worth living unduely expensive life when there are so many need members of the congregation around. The most important thing is satisfaction with what you have.
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by yomi007k(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2015
omokoladele:
Welcome to Africa where the leaders are enjoying and d followers are suffering and smiling.

E go better!
That's why I don't let no mofo lead me.
I knw how to talk to Gdo my own way.

1 Like

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by liverpoolfc4life(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2015
embarassed

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Paschal55(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Meehn na only dat prayer warrior shoe n dat of usher I dey c o!...

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by powerful1(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Check out this. Modern pastors.[/color][color=#006600]

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Petra23(f): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Aside that shoe, most prayer warriors wear oversize shirts with coloured armpits. God have mercy undecided
dat gat me crackin my ribx lik no moro..funny bt true doh
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Gwammen(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2015
The church today has become business umpire for many people
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin na wahooo,this one strong ooo.
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by AroOkigbo(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2015
ginawest:
ibo
No wonder..take care, stay safe
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by ozo13(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2015
cozy7:
Hahaha! That prayer worrior shoe no be joke ooo
grin looooooool
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by eebruboss(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
Some times I ask my mugu self is't that GOD don't answer usher's prayers or is't that dey dey ask for the wrong thing @ the right time!!
are u an usher? grin
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Missmossy(f): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Hahahaha funny grin

2 Likes

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2015
The usher shoe and prayer warrior shoe is a no no in my own church. Our ushers and intercessory teams rock very good shoes.
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by mrkings84(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2015
AM SORRY TO DISAGREE, IN RCCG ITS NOT LIKE THAT. EVERYONE IS REDEEMED!!
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by OgologoDimkpa: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2015
lol
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by naira2dollar: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2015
odeexpress:
Caption this photo

ORO LO SO OO PARO (MEANING :NA TRUE YOU TALK.)
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by phelps007: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol...Prayer warrior go get bow leg by force grin grin
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by jerrymej(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2015
LOL! Very funny though.
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by KatalysticCJ: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2015
U too funny cho eeeeeeh ;DU too funny cho eeeeeeh
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by ikevictor22(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2015
cozy7:
Hahaha! That prayer worrior shoe no be joke ooo
LOL LMAO, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley WHAT ABOUT MEMBERS?
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2015
In Behind churches the users shoes are decent o,but it seems the prayer warriors shoes is part of the requirements to be one,it doesn't change.
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by dlinglos(f): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2015
nairalife2013:
I like at easy times to don chopped-sole rugged texas leather moccasins and frayed fabric stonewashed jeans with a few holes here and there but definitely not this kind usher own nor than pw own!
Somtimes those ushers & pws aint all that impoverished, but weak minded. Acute poverty, where u cant take care of atleast yur self, is a thing of choice, as far as u have yur hands and legs and eyes and esp yur mind in place. There are variety of decent tho seemingly derogatory jobs to do to meet personal needs and look clean within one's social level than to sidon wait and wear one shoe for ages unend till yur real sole peeps . Most folks prefer to look unkempt to attract pity and alms giving. There are more to dressing and appearance than meets the eye!
True talk!

1 Like

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Kingsasian(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Prayer warrior own na die.
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Bimpe29: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2015
odeexpress, be guided o. Which kind of shoe is that of the prayer warrior? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine / You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.