Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died (44928 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by shakaTheZulu: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Burger01:

Robot, you don come again. U no dey tire for this your post?
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Gej till 2019
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by GenIgrigi: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:
[s]This is the reason I find it very disgusting when they keep screaming "Buhari is a dictator and a murderer, Buhari jailed xyz and put abc under house arrest". It seems the amnesia runs very deep. They murdered the gentleman for no just reason and a lot other brilliant chaps in that coup which was the first in our history.

Perhaps its time we revisited that incident.[/s]

**grins** Shut up your stinking slave mouth right there. Shut it!. Does Wale Ademoyega and Banjo sound Igbo to you?, Were they not part of the "Igbo coup"? Hope you will not hide those names when you are 'revisiting the coup'. That's why i hate these APC worms.A party that's filled with pseudo-bigots shouting Chanji!. May thunder tear up your skull if you don't revisit it. The Igbos now have mega presence in the media and cyberspace unlike 70s and 80s. Igbo efulefus in APC, look at the cretins you want to vote for. **LOLS**

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by IDeyNL: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2015
1Dray:

Don't mind the liar.

I've monitored his comments for sometime. He doesn't know when he displays his real self.
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by ab4real15: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
shakaTheZulu:

Otu nne i
jackass.
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by hope4nigeria(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2015
nagoma:

I am sorry but you must be a foool to think that Sardauna built this house and he built this official residence of the Premier with his own money.
ur parents(father and mother) are more fooolish comiting adultery producing you as a baaastaaard for insulting me for giving my own opinion! Idiooooootssss disgusting moooroon immbeciile baaastards.
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by IDeyNL: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** Shut up your stinking slave mouth right there. Shut it!. Does Wale Ademoyega and Banjo sound Igbo to you?, Were they not part of the "Igbo coup"? Hope you will not hide those names when you are 'revisiting the coup'. That's why i hate these APC worms.A party that's filled with psedo-bigots shouting Chanji!. May thunder tear up your skull if you don't revisit it. The Igbos now have mega presence in the media and cyberspace unlike 70s and 80s. Igbo efulefus in APC, look at the cretins you want to vote for. **LOLS**

Omeka is not Igbo.
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by gmoni2(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Futa Jalon is in Guinea, Futa toro is part of Gambia and Senegal..
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by shakaTheZulu: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
ab4real15:
jackass.

Ikpu nne i jackass grin

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by GenIgrigi: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2015
IDeyNL:

Omeka is not Igbo.

**grins** I know that, re-read my post. The Igbo efulefus like egift and the other fat woman know themselves.Omenka is a northern slave from the middlebelt. **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by asha80(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2015
lastpage:

Having read ALL the comments before making my own post, a few things stick out glaringly!

1.) As usual, "most" Igbos are showing that if given the opportunity, they will "genocidically erase" all Northerners from Nigeria, their hate for the Northerner is probably worse than the hate they have for Yorubas..... but then, who does the Igbos dont hate?

2.) Most Igbos are very pretentious and like to act like the Ostrich which buries its head. Every single post made by an Igbo... was focused on blaming Ahmadu Bello, the man their kin murdered.
They blame him for building an expensive house when in fact, that house was just an "ordinary storey building".... common among the middle class of those days. My own Grand Dad, a local Doctor/Physician, owned one in our village since the 1940's! You dont have to loot to build that sort of house, in the 50's and 60's. What they do back then is have a "viable business" which brings in money.

3.) Not in one single Post did you see an IGBO person "admit that the "Igbo Coup", which installed an Igbo head of state, by the name Aguiyi Ironsi, was an ETHNIC CLEANSING which murdered EVERY PROMINENT HAUSA in Government and REPLACED THEM WITH IGBO PEOPLE..... and it marked the beginning of the "tribal war" which we are still plunged into, till today!

4.) Not one single post by an Igbo son would admit that that "terrible act of ethnic cleansing" by IGBO SOLDIERS in the Nigerian military, led to a "reprisal Coup" of Northern Soldiers, which in return killed the Igbo head of State, Aguiyi Ironsi...... and eventually led to the Biafran Civil War which decimated the Igbo population.

The problem with most Igbo nowadays is that their young ones dont READ their HISTORY (they would rather hop on a luxurious to Lagos, to come and Hawk!) but only listen to the "word of mouth" from their old folks, who are too ashamed to TELL THEM THE TRUTH, about the initial mistakes they made ....and how it led to their lot in the Nigerian Nation.
Instead, what they tell them is what perpetrates "Ethnic Hatred" further.

Bottom line:
Igbos initiated these spectre of mindless killing and bloody Coups in Nigeria. End of story!

I make bold to say that "the next Presidential election on March 28 is a do or die" affair for President Jonathan... and even more so, the entire IGBOS!
The same "winner-takes-all" ......and "losers-get-buried" attitude and actions they took back then in the early to mid 60's, is EXACTLY what they are doing now whereby "IF" the result does not go their way, then they have no "fall-back and no where else to run to" .... EXCEPT RESULT TO ANOTHER BRAINLESS WAR OF SEPARATION WITH PREDICTABLE RESULT!

Ndigbo as a people and nation, must undergo a paradigm shift in their moral value of "Money is God" and everything is about "short-term gains".

Lets us discuss issues, real issues and not this pettiness that lacks substance.

Lastpage!

Caveat: Lastpage is a Christian and a S/Westerner...... if that has any bearing on the discuss?
not sure why you quoted me for all what you wrote as I simply replied that guy based on his belief that all was good and well in the Nigerian polity then where as he is dead wrong..don't care about your origin or religion as it gas no bearing to what I said
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by chidile: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Let me ask you guys .,.do you want your leaders to live in ghetto houses....
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by lastpage: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2015
NobleG1:
He was too jealous of Igbos and hated them so much. That was why the coupists targeted him first.

The coupists wanted to enthrone Awolowo NOT Azikiwe. Zik wasn't even in Nigeria when the coup took place.

This is a lie from the pit of hell!
You IGBOS are very MANIPULATING sha? shocked

Awolowo was a Democrat, Awolowo was also the Premier of the Western region!

Awolowo has nothing to do with your hatred for Northerners and murdering their leaders for your selfish interest and political gain!
Dont twist History. Take responsibility for your Actions and stop trying to push it on others.

Igbos have always been greedy for POWER, from day 1.
Even Ojukwu wanted to head "a country" by all means even when it was obvious that the timing was not right, hence his haste to declare Biafra....... and "forcefully trying to rail-road" South Westerners to support his selfish albeit suicidal mission.

Funnily, IGBOS are still very far, from that same Pinnacle of Power!

Lastpage!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2015
BlackMaria:

Wetin carry confra enter dis matter again.
ur name
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by kritikali(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Banks92:
Nzeogwu CK and the Majors did what had to be done.

Did wat had to be done by taking lives unjustly..why are u such a hypocrite..that shii is d reason why we doom till 2day..nig's problem began that very day if u don't knw!!
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by babestella: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2015
pendy79:
The start of the pogrom and military incursion into our polity.

Wished the igbo soldiers never toiled the path they did.

Have you asked why it was so? Look for sensible elders around you and they will tell you the history of Nigeria and how the civil war started.
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by lastpage: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2015
asha80:
not sure why you quoted me for all what you wrote as I simply replied that guy based on his belief that all was good and well in the Nigerian polity then where as he is dead wrong..don't care about your origin or religion as it gas no bearing to what I said

The bolded is exactly why l quoted you! grin
...To show the "divergence" between his opinion and yours ........... and to further deepen the discussion.

BTW: "Caveat" is a general observation and is not directed towards you or anyone else, gerrit?

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by Franchise21(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2015
shakaTheZulu:

Otu nne i jobless
What msg r u tryna pass across?
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by 1stola: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2015
shakaTheZulu:

Thunder scatter your family there
Son of a rabid dog

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
May All your perish in penury.
Bastąrd product of a broken condom.
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by CaptainAmerica1: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2015
GenIgrigi:

[s]
**grins** Shut up your stinking slave mouth right there. Shut it!. Does Wale Ademoyega and Banjo sound Igbo to you?, Were they not part of the "Igbo coup"? Hope you will not hide those names when you are 'revisiting the coup'. That's why i hate these APC worms.A party that's filled with psedo-bigots shouting Chanji!. May thunder tear up your skull if you don't revisit it. The Igbos now have mega presence in the media and cyberspace unlike 70s and 80s. Igbo efulefus in APC, look at the cretins you want to vote for. **LOLS**[/s]

You're daft!

98% of the coup conspirators were Ibos who killed Hausa and Yoruba. Does that sound like a non Igbo coup?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by babestella: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2015
lastpage:

This is a lie from the pit of hell!
You IGBOS are very MANIPULATING sha? shocked

Awolowo was a Democrat, Awolowo was also the Premier of the Western region!

Awolowo has nothing to do with your hatred for Northerners and murdering their leaders for your selfish interest and political gain!
Dont twist History. Take responsibility for your Actions and stop trying to push it on others.

Igbos have always been greedy for POWER, from day 1.
Even Ojukwu wanted to head "a country" by all means even when it was obvious that the timing was not right, hence his haste to declare Biafra....... and "forcefully trying to rail-road" South Westerners to support his selfish albeit suicidal mission.

Funnily, IGBOS are still very far, from that same Pinnacle of Power!

Lastpage!

Lastpage! Could you please educate us on how and why the civil war broke out?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by shakaTheZulu: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2015
1stola:

May All your perish in penury.
Bastąrd product of a broken condom.

May thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a Hopless harlot mother
Product of dog's sperm
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Useless nonentity
Ikpu nne i ebea

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by leofric2014(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2015
shakaTheZulu:
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Is that all you have to write.

Sycophants
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by 1Dray(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2015
IDeyNL:

I've monitored his comments for sometime. He doesn't know when he displays his real self.

I have always known he is a Hausa or Yoruba man always claiming to be an Igbo man from Enugu State. Liars don't always know when they shoot themselves on the feet.
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by lastpage: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

You're daft!

98% of the coup conspirators were Ibos who killed Hausa and Yoruba. Does that sound like a non Igbo coup?

A rundown of those killed will reveal that they are 95% Northerners..... even the wife of Ahmadu Bello was not spared despite not being in Government!

That Coup decimated the "Political Heads" of the Northerners
...... which was the original murderous intention of Nzeogwu and his Igbo Coupists.
Truth Hurts! wink

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by leofric2014(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** Shut up your stinking slave mouth right there. Shut it!. Does Wale Ademoyega and Banjo sound Igbo to you?, Were they not part of the "Igbo coup"? Hope you will not hide those names when you are 'revisiting the coup'. That's why i hate these APC worms.A party that's filled with psedo-bigots shouting Chanji!. May thunder tear up your skull if you don't revisit it. The Igbos now have mega presence in the media and cyberspace unlike 70s and 80s. Igbo efulefus in APC, look at the cretins you want to vote for. **LOLS**

OYO

I hope you know what that means
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by shakaTheZulu: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2015
leofric2014:

Is that all you have to write.

Sycophants

Otu nne i sycophant grin
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by GenIgrigi: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

You're daft!

**grins** 2yoruba officers out of 5 coupists, by percentage means the Coup was 40% yoruba where did you get your 98% Igbo. You worms like throwing figures around. **LOLS**

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by Amaechi5(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2015
shakaTheZulu:

Otu nne i sycophant grin
welu ya nwayo,nekwa ka isi akpari nne mmadu.Ife i na eme bu agwa umuaka,o were ike i bu obele nwa.
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by kritikali(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2015
logica:
So Sir Ahmadu Bello was a thief eh? Firstly, this was not his personal house. Secondly, his lineage gives him access to wealth. He was from a royal family that can be traced to Uthman Dan Fodio. Thirdly, if Sir Ahmadu Bello was killed for corruption, how did Nnamdi Azikiwe escape the same fate?

Why y'all products of incest(igbos) so hypocritical with ur comments like dis..when it comes to dis kinda, issue suddenly poof(like magic u guys jus become illitrates) no need to feed ur empy skull with history as u ve alrdy been brain washed by ur fathers at home both dead or alive..and u must ve gotten a cool reply for this poo u just typed
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by leofric2014(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2015
shakaTheZulu:

Otu nne i sycophant grin

Ur real father cool
Re: Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died by CaptainAmerica1: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** 2yoruba officers out of 5 coupists, by percentage means the Coup was 40% yoruba where did you get your 98% Igbo. You worms like throwing figures around. **LOLS**

You even lied. It's only one yoruba officer among the conspirators

5 coupists? shocked Dirty liar trying to defend his tribe's wrong-doing

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu / Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele / I Will Miss Funke So Much, Says Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.