Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari (35613 Views)

Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. / God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? / God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
egift:

So they are now "mad" for supporting Buhari (a man after God's heat). Buhari's victory is a victory for the masses and a defeat over corruption and dollar sharing, hate campaign of Jonathan.
Thank God u know he is after heat, not heart.
After God's heart indeed.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by ginawest(f): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
tuyi19:

your life will remain mushroom by the grace of God
something must be wrong wit u
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
all those deal fg is signing,is state and lg aware,selling our future away is state and lg aware?so tell us who is funding gej re-election with billions of dollars sharing here and there,my friend,i am a pastor but i don't support evil,we can't continue like this,change must come
sharp man of God
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cubvuche1:
Pls can u guys listen to your selves.... God is endorsing a Muslim... How does that fit in... What happened to their Allah.... So 6000 imams will endorse Gej as a Christian... Smh
so religion bigot(s) still exist on nairaland...anyhow sha Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Dannyaloy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Allelua...aaaaa..allelua..aaaa..aa..a...lets sing to da lord allelua, allelua 2015
>its GMB surefire

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by fyxboss(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
ginawest:
all dis mushroom churches sef
abi oooo... Are u ibo?
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
"Fate" is when everything suit u:
Febuhari > March4buhari > PVC(pls vote for change)
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by colored(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cubvuche1:
Pls can u guys listen to your selves.... God is endorsing a Muslim... How does that fit in... What happened to their Allah.... So 6000 imams will endorse Gej as a Christian... Smh
what ever god we believe in, we come from the same one. don't be parochial
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by JUBILEE2000: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
jamace:
Who cares about the prophets of Baal?
They caused the woes in Nigeria, preaching prosperity instead of purity. All the looters of Nigeria treasury are in their churches.

You nailed it!!! God is raising an army that will chase away money changers from His church
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by colored(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, you're a fake minister of God then, how can you say "hundreds of thousands of death", is it a civil war. Thank goodness I've left this thing called religion.
Liar like you claiming man of God, Come and lie again.
haha I'm happy someone else finally discovered the lies interwoven in religion. nice one bro!

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Ejisola(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Propaganda lies APC again.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by sonssyo: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
my bible tells me dat when d reighteous rules d people rejoices,so tell me who among dis pple is righteous? so tell me,who is righteous among d two?uncircumcised philistines or a gentile. pastors everywherr and sins multiplying daily ?GOD is just watching!!!
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
colored:
haha I'm happy someone else finally discovered the lies interwoven in religion. nice one bro!
Thanks smiley
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Ejisola(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Na lie my bro's
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Kingspin(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
YOU ARE NOT HELPING NIGERIA
We must stop the cabals. We cannot continue with the statuo quo.They are long overdue since 1970. Else no blame should fellow.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Hero10001: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
egift:
Buhari is the Next President of Nigeria - to God be the glory!

Jonathan can go join his Witches and Wizards Club.
May the gods grant y'all angry fellows the fortitude to bear the great loss come March 28..
There are million ways to die though.
As for me, march 28 won't pass without 2 Orijins with eja dindin hahaha.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by saintendurance: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Not for his victory but for his deteriorating health.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by ngachi: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
this are pple that need change,not those bigwig churches that want continuation of corruption,as i said,no real christian wil support corrupt gej.
Conductor, we don't need change cool shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by DavidSilas2015: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Most pastors dont read their bible, thats is why they lie alway. Infact God is mercyfull. The great pastors in this country we know them,they dont make noise. Your mind is not the mind of God, God will answer u according to the idols in your heart. If u people like call the bishop and top pastors,the prayer will not cross the roof. Maybe your god is a rubber stamp god. My God is not a rubber stamp God. The children of israel made that same mistake,they pay dearly for it. You all must repent.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
ogene007:

So a real Christian is somebody who supports the jihadist and BH sympathizer who has promised to implement sharia across the entire country, and whose Fulani kith and kin are daily murdering, raping and destroying the lives of defenseless host communities? This goes to show that you Buharists are indeed the most deluded set of people. Unfortunately for your doomed project, GEJ will win the elections overwhelmingly because the majority of Nigerians are not silly. GEJ till 2019.
and ur christian ogogoro president were supporting and sponsoring them,celebrating and dancing skelewu anytime boko haram bomb and kill many innocent souls.u saTANiod should repent from all this evil and corruption.thank God for buhari.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by PastorOla1: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=PhockPhockMan post=31766891]Pictures or video of six thousand pastors endorsing Buhari.....

... or it's a foolish propaganda.

Lest I forget, GEJ TILL 2019. THIS NEXT ELECTION IS NO LONGER WITHIN THE REACH OF PDP/GEJ

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by sleezy106(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
fools,hungry pastors disgracing chritianity
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Go and read your bible.
those bigwigs pastor should go and read their bible,instead of openly gate of hell and involving in arms deal.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
those bigwigs pastor should go and read their bible,instead of openly gate of hell and involving in arms deal.

You wanna be like them? Remember that it is not about the position in public but your position in Christ. That we see them as bigwigs, does not make them big before God. I follow my conscience, the Holy Spirit and our Lord Jesus. It starts with my mind. Not what the "bigwigs" say.

Please, pray for nigeria. We all need to get together here on nairaland and pray and fast for peace. Not fight and insult ourselves. Buhari/APC or Jona/PDP, nigeria must go on.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by tompat86(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Pictures or video of six thousand pastors endorsing Buhari.....

Lest I forget, GEJ TILL 2019.
mumu...u resemble ur moniker
sai buhari
sau baba
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by petermichaels(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Make dem dey b little God dey talk rubbish. Until God go use 1 do example b4 dem go know. Nonsense!!
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
It doesn't just start today, fake pastors have been in existence and will forever be.

In the first place mr. Ayo Opadokun is never a pastor. I percieve him an activist and of course he never hide his support for APC.

If you read with understanding, you will find out they speak for themselves and not for God. Their lame reason for supporting GMB being that PDP has been in power for such a long while and nothing much has been achieved-- then let's change them(PDP). But as silly as they may be, they never border whether or not the so called alternative/change worth it or not. I am not satisfied as well with what the ruling party was able to achieve this year long, but then not enough reason for me to undermind what am taking for a sudstitute. Buying to the change for a transformation is no different than jumping from flying pan to fire.

This 2015 mandate is very crucial not only in determing who wins but also to help Nigerian populace filter out fake pastors amidst true ones(those who truely serve God). Yes, this is because a lot of pastors have made so many deferring professies as regards who wins and who loose. Some weeks back, my friend's pastor told them the election has been conducted and PDP won. But here, this "team liars" are telling us GMB is God's mandate.

Ok nah, we go see who lies.

But then GEJ till APC learn to play polities without bitterness.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
tompat86:
I resemble my mama piss hole
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by ojbanja: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Pictures or video of six thousand pastors endorsing Buhari.....

Lest I forget, GEJ TILL 2019.

Of what good is picture or video to a blind man who is destined for distruction?
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by macjireh: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
OilGas:

Despite allegations that some pastors in the
country collected N7 billion to support
President Goodluck Jonathan’s presidential
ambition, at least 6,000 pastors in the
Southwest are mobilising for the emergence of
Major General Muhammadu Buhari as
president and have declared seven days
praying and fasting for God to grant him
victory at next week’s poll.
The pastors under the aegis of Christians for
Governance, Pastors For Change, held a news
conference in Ikeja, Lagos, southwest Nigeria,
where they openly endorsed the candidacy of
Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, who is a
pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of
God.
The clerics are drawn from various churches,
such as the Redeemed Christian Church of
God, RCCG, Catholic, Orthodox, among others.
They declared that they were not part of
Jonathan’s largesse and that nobody gave
them money to support Buhari, but acting by
divine intervention from God who told them
that Buhari would be the next president of
Nigeria.
The movement is being supported by Rev.
Moses Iloh, Archbishop Magnus Atilade, Ayo
Opadokun and many other bigwigs in
Christendom.
Addressing the news conference, Bishop
Kayode Williams, National Coordinator,
Christians for Good Governance, said they
have about 6,000 ministers who were part of
the group calling for change in leadership as
the present government had failed the nation.
“We want to observe seven days of special
prayer on the seven mountains in the
Southwest political zones comprising six
states to pray for the victory of Buhari and
Osinbajo in the 28 March presidential election.
“We are using this opportunity to call on all
pastors who believe that the time has surely
come for change in Nigeria to exhort, mobilise,
instruct and direct all our members from our
churches, numbering 186,000 churches in the
Southwest zone to adhere to this divine
instruction from God,” he said.
According to him, “we shall intensify our
intercessory prayers to God so that there will
be peace in the nation and that the election
will be free, transparent and peaceful. We are
asking our archbishops, evangelists, elders,
deacons and deaconesses to join hands and
make sure that the prayer programme is very
successful.”
Williams said if Christians pray, they believed
God would grant Buhari and Osinbajo victory
at the polls so that men of integrity and
discipline could come to power to change
things and fight corruption.
He lamented that in the last several years,
Nigerians had hoped for improvement in
national infrastructure and basic necessities of
life with high expectations for stable and
uninterrupted power supply, employment for
the youths, significant reduction in maternal
mortality rate, among others, but that nothing
had been done ever since.
“No one can do the same thing and expect
different result. Nigerians must therefore get a
change in baton. It appears that many people
at the top do not feel what an ordinary
Nigerian feels: No job, no money, no light,
health problem, sorrow and frustration
everyday due to massive corruption at the top.
All these must change. Nigerians deserve
good life in the midst of all the resources that
God has endowed us with,” he stated.
On allegation that the Christian Association of
Nigeria, CAN, collected N7 billion through its
leaders, Williams said he was not aware of any
money collected, but noted that every rumour
has an element of truth.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/18/southwest-pastors-mobilise-for-buhari/

PROPHETS OF DOOM
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by Tayomi37(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Having read this piece, l weep for the Christiandom. The change we need is neither GEJ nor GMB but individual positive change. Corrupt politician jump from one party to another like normadic herdsmen. What will now happen if GMB loose election?. They will change there voice. Had anyone heard anything from Muslim community? I tell you such thing happens Pastor that ourgt to pray for reviva &lost souls are praying for corrupt politicians, remember my GOD is coming 4 pure chucrh not spotted one.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by TheAdvocate(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
gabriel212:

man am not a RCCG member. in my CHURCH, they are openly canvassing vote for GMB infacts I had it is from district head

No its from ur zonal emir grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Reno Omokri: President Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.