Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion? (1050 Views)

See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / Photos + Video: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs / End-time Things: A Snake With 7 Heads (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion? by thexzy(m): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2015
From statistics, I have observed that almost 70-80% of the Females don't like discussions relating to that of Snake not to talk of even seeing it alone. While some will have to flee from the location such a creature is rumored to be seen around or even killed. But, If we should check back in the Bible, in the beginning there was a very good communication between the Woman and the Snake...But along the line something happened....that gave rise to the enmity that God created between the snake and Man(Woman). I feel that, the Enmity is what is causing what we all see today in our society. Why do our female hate this creature called snake with so much passion
Re: Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Hate with so much passion grin
Re: Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion? by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Op don't bring up what happen in the garden ooh, ladies don't like being reminded of their past. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion? by kilokeys(m): 1:08am On Mar 19, 2015
like poles repel..

same reason girls hate on girls
Re: Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion? by Tallesty1(m): 1:13am On Mar 19, 2015
ani33:
Op don't bring up what happen in the garden ooh, ladies don't like being reminded of their past. grin
Especially where they were used badly.
Re: Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion? by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
Especially where they were used badly.

Yeah!! USED
Re: Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion? by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Girls and snakes . . . . kind of brings an idea of Medusa. angry
nobody likes Medusa. except me of course. grin
Re: Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion? by thexzy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
ani33:
Kpele
Re: Why Do 70-80% Of Females Hate The Reptile Called Snake With So Much Passion? by thexzy(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2015
yugkapmeet:
Girls and snakes . . . . kind of brings an idea of Medusa. angry
nobody likes Medusa. except me of course. grin
LoLz

(1) (Reply)

Story For The Gods If You Cannot Sufficiently Prove Rape / The Charlie Charlie Challenge - What Is The Spooky Craze? / Buharinomics And The State Of Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.