Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari (2747 Views)

Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by francizy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
It seems many people want Buhari to win in order to avoid post election violence. If not why are we all pushed to vote for him?
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by francizy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:
“Christian and Muslim, Southern and Northern, rich and poor, young and old, man and woman. We are all citizens of Nigeria. There is no dividing line among us that I care to honour. Either we advance as one or fail altogether."--GMB

Anybody can come out and say anything, having something else in mind. Who was he referring to when he said "dogs and baboons will soak in blood"?
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Change2015(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
Ndigbos? I seriously wonder why they are worshipping GEJ this much..Even the Ijaws don't worship him as they do.

It is truly bewildering but very amusing too. 9 days to go sha before the majority has their way.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Change2015(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
francizy:
It seems many people want Buhari to win in order to avoid post election violence. If not why are we all pushed to vote for him?

Don't be devious, who is pushing you. I'm voting for Buhari out of the firm conviction that he offers a better model of governance and has more capacity than the incumbent.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by francizy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Change2015:

Don't be devious, who is pushing you. I'm voting for Buhari out of the firm conviction that he offers a better model of governance and has more capacity than the incumbent.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Apparently you are the devious one because you stated what Buhari's not and what Buhari doesn't have. He is as much a failure as GEJ so I don't understand why you people package him and present him to us as a saint when we all know who he is.
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by medamillion(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
francizy:

Anybody can come out and say anything, having something else in mind. Who was he referring to when he said "dogs and baboons will soak in blood"?
Buhari never meant there would be "blood" birth as used being used against him by the propagandist.

He used the kare jini biri jinni Hausa proverb, which roughly cuts as ‘the dog and baboon will be soaked in the same blood,’ but is an idiom which means, there will be a real battle- could be legal; could be protests or any other battle, as this is a mere proverbial statement. Of course those who wished to paint this statement with the ‘blood’ contained in it did so eagerly as we see they have done in many other of his statements and statements attributed to him. Read more on the idiom here, by Dr. Aliyu Tilde on PremiumTimes: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/5195-buhari_vs_pdp_the_dog_and_the_baboon.html
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Change2015(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
francizy:

Apparently you are the devious one because you stated what Buhari's not and what Buhari doesn't have. He is as much a failure as GEJ so I don't understand why you people package him and present him to us as a saint when we all know who he is.

Please don't behave like a child. I spoke of my conviction and belief concerning Buhari. I never present anyone as a saint. #discussionover

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by francizy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

Buhari never meant there would be "blood" birth as used being used against him by the propagandist.

He used the kare jini biri jinni Hausa proverb, which roughly cuts as ‘the dog and baboon will be soaked in the same blood,’ but is an idiom which means, there will be a real battle- could be legal; could be protests or any other battle, as this is a mere proverbial statement. Of course those who wished to paint this statement with the ‘blood’ contained in it did so eagerly as we see they have done in many other of his statements and statements attributed to him. Read more on the idiom here, by Dr. Aliyu Tilde on PremiumTimes: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/5195-buhari_vs_pdp_the_dog_and_the_baboon.html

You should know that a man of his calibre shouldn't make such an aggressive statement in a country as volatile as an undiluted Hydrochloric acid. He should make his statements clear if he meant it to be a legal battle because as far as am concerned, that statement is a violence incitation type of statement that can make people kill each other.

Need I remind you that only his statement that election was rigged caused the lives of over 800 people in the 2011 post election violence?

Now imagine what dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood will cause in 2015.
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by francizy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Change2015:

Please don't behave like a child. I spoke of my conviction and belief concerning Buhari. I never present anyone as a saint. #discussionover

#change
#GMB
#APC

[size=98pt]OK[/size]
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by medamillion(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
francizy:

You should know that a man of his calibre shouldn't make such an aggressive statement in a country as volatile as an undiluted Hydrochloric acid. He should make his statements clear if he meant it to be a legal battle because as far as am concerned, that statement is a violence incitation type of statement that can make people kill each other.

Need I remind you that only his statement that election was rigged caused the lives of over 800 people in the 2011 post election violence?

Now imagine what dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood will cause in 2015.
He never meant it that way, the media should be blamed for the way they report issues attimes.
This is politics, propaganda thrives, the opposition can twist statement to gain political advantage.

Just like they accused him of saying "THE NORTH WOULD MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR GEJ" whereas it was Lawal Keita of PDP that made the statement.
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
medamillion:

Do you think the judge is a dumbass like you.
Oh no. But the "Law is an ass" though.
Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by fresh15: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vote for Buhari,he is Joking.So,Igbos should compensate Buhari for killing their children and all other wicked atrocities he committed against Ndigbo.Igbos cannot be fooled any more.GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari by LogicPower(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please compare the Prof's endorsement of the people's general with the Gani Adams' endorsement of GEJ!

And not just the endorsements, but also think deeply and patriotically about the stated arguments for the endorsement in each case, i.e. why the Prof is endorsing GMB and why Gani Adams is endorsing GEJ.

If you are concerned about the progress and development of the nation as a whole and want a good future for the next generation, the choice would become very clear to you; GMB is surely the preferred candidate for all those who want to see an end to the rot in our system

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transformation Tinz: Femi Fani-kayode Picks Young Lover / BREAKING!!! Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria; Condemns Buhari’s Economic Policies / Establishing Grazing Reserves For A Profession Dominated By One Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.