Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria (20835 Views)

Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery / 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook / 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by matrixx9(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2015
1. The Geek
These Set Of People Are Those Who Capitalise On
The lack of knowledge of the other groups. These
people can make A N5000 have the features of A
N250,000 phone.. I love these group. People know
them but these guys remain silent until they're
called

2. The Phone Joseph
These People Are Like Joseph in the bible that had
dreams about his future. The only difference is that
Joseph's dreams came to reality but these guys
would hardly or ever achieve that Dream.
Every they you meet them, "I wan buy I BB Z10 you
know how much? , I wan buy iphone 6..e.t.c..
To buy na big wahala

3. The IMUA Student

The IMUA (I Must Use Android) Student Is A
Desperate Person. He would go at any length to get
an Android phone. He won't bother if the screen is
broken, the speaker sounds like an old radio, the
charging point isn't working or even the phone can't
even power. He'll still buy the Phone and try to fix it.
4.WPC AGENT
WMC (WALKING PHONE COMPANY)
I FEAR THIS GUYS PASS.

. These Guys Don't Have A Smartphone. They aren't
even as smart as the geeks but their Area Of
specialization Is a plus to the Android Community..
These people know the exact or approximate price
of any smartphone in the market, some can even tell
you the specifications of each phone.

5 Miss Posh

These Are Big Girls, They Have Virtually any Every
Social Network On Their Phone.
The Only Problem With This Group is They Don't
Know How To Fix Any Problem On Any Of The Social
Networks And End Up Running To The Geeks For
Help..I Trust Some Geeks Sha.. If na Whatsapp You
Wan Open Or Fix. They Don collect the bae
number...

6. Mugu 1960.
These Guys Should Never Touch Your Device. They
have no idea how an Android Phone Works. They'll
Keep Drawing Patterns Till Your Phone Locks, Five
Minutes Later They Unistall Your Most Important
Apps And Delete Your Photos..

7. The Drug Dealer
I know why I used drug dealer here.. These Guys
Change Phones Every Week or Month. They can use
6 different phones in a space of 3 weeks
I drop my pen here... Feel Free To Add Yours

List compiled by Michael Ajah

Source : http:///lA4

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Rodriquez(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2015
IMUA STUDENT grin grin... abeg mods.. Fp.. Cc Ishilove
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by okhiai1(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2015
i belong to number 1 and 4

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Lordaweezy: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Space booked grin
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by IamOpemipo(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2015
I hate the num 4, WPC

Dey'll knw if a fone jus got 2 d market 2day, dey compare and contrast, yet u see dem wt a nokia torch lite and I tink they av som little trait of d phone Joseph as well as dey keep boasting of a cousin of theirs dt'll soon send em a fone frm d uk(yinmu)..

But the good thing abt dem is, dey are alwas willing to help you wen buyin urs, dey'll even follow u 2 d phone store

9 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by W3xy1(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Funny

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Rodriquez(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2015
IamOpemipo:
I hate the num 4, WPC

Dey'll knw if a fone jus got 2 d market 2day, dey compare and contrast, yet u see dem wt a nokia torch lite and I tink they av som little trait of d phone Joseph as well as dey keep boasting of a cousin of theirs dt'll soon send em a fone frm d uk(yinmu)..

But the good thing abt dem is, dey are alwas willing to help you wen buyin urs, dey'll even follow u 2 d phone store

You're right about that.. Nah IMUA STUDENT funny pass.. Even if na virus filled phone.. Im go buy am
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by MUMINATED(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2015
The I MUST SUSCRIBE CREW....dey can suscribe with their pocket money or even their last kobo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by emmyskies(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2015
Now wey the evil ones don dey use smart phones dey charm people, how we go do?
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by MRLINGTON(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Mumu 1960 cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Kylez(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
I AM A MUGU 1960 grin

God4Bid! grin I am No. 1

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Drug dealers ehn!.they always beg for charger!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Darey00(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2015
The Mugu 1960 set tho.. so annoying.
tank God I fall in number 1
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2015
God bless Gej, I thank u Jesus for choosing Gej and reject that evil man buhari

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Collinz2(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Mugu 1960 gringringrin
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Mightyguy(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2015
K
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Analorgue(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2015
We wey cn dey find d cheapest means of subscription fall in2 what category.?
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by 5p1naz(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Me
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by abila122: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
On point

Cultists Shoot UNILAG Student
SOURCE: [url=/oxd]http://www..com.ng/index.php/crime/item/4047-cultists-shoot-unilag-student[/url]
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by hamaworld(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Those........... No comment
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
fact
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Situation001(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
ok
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Adyrin(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Ok
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by yuzjet(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Nice compilations
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by bunmioguns(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by MKO4ever(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Okay
Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Like this page for daily hilarious pictures https://www.facebook.com/funnynaijaeverydaypictures

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by LewisO: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
grin @the mugu 1960... Those ones are very obnoxious angry When u give them your phone they will form "I too know" like say dem be computer guru, no need mak u tell dem your pattern instead make dem asking u say wetin be yo pattern dem go keep dey tryam until your phone enter google, and if u no use Google account for yo phone, your phone don kpeme, na sorry no vex u go hear in return, u no fit kill dem na.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Booked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno / This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. / 8 Things Every Smartphone User Should Consider When Getting A New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.