Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

5 Men Receive 20 Lashes Each For Installing Water Closet In Their Homes.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Men Receive 20 Lashes Each For Installing Water Closet In Their Homes.. (1020 Views)

21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work / Okpoga Crisis: Benue Residents Flee Their Homes (PHOTOS) / 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Men Receive 20 Lashes Each For Installing Water Closet In Their Homes.. by randomFYO: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Five men in Iraq, were pulled out of their homes and lashed in public after they installed flush toilets in their bathrooms.

Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in Mosul, announced that its fighters had whipped five men for using flush toilet instead of squat toilet in their homes.

The incident unfolded on Tuesday night. Each of the five men were lashed 20 times. Residents in the city, said that ISIS warned that they would lash anyone who uses a flush toilet in their home.

ISIS also warned residents to refrain from using cellphones, watching TV and chewing gum. Violators will receive 20 lashes for each offense.

Earlier this month, ISIS fighters captured a man and took him as a prisoner to Mosul.

The mother of the man, who was determined to see her son, traveled to ISIS headquarters and asked to see him. The terrorists told the mother to rest after her long journey, and offered her food before taking her to her son.

They brought her cups of tea and fed her a meal of cooked meat, rice and soup. At first, she thought that they were kind.

When she was done eating, she asked the terrorists to take her to her son, but they laughed in her face, saying that she just ate him.

The poor woman did not know that the terrorists killed her son and made a meal from his flesh before feeding her.

http://www.radar.ng/oddity/5-men-receive-20-lashes-each-for-installing-water-closet-in-their-homes/
Re: 5 Men Receive 20 Lashes Each For Installing Water Closet In Their Homes.. by echobee(f): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Wic ked, hea rt less isis angry
Re: 5 Men Receive 20 Lashes Each For Installing Water Closet In Their Homes.. by umar745(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2015
"The poor woman did not know that the terrorists killed her son and made a meal from his flesh before feeding her."
Re: 5 Men Receive 20 Lashes Each For Installing Water Closet In Their Homes.. by TVTKOKO(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Jeeez! What sort of inhuman act is this?

I swear i would make make sure i kill at least 3 of them before they kill me... Call it a suicide mission, but i won't let some uncircumcised islamic i-diota control me lyk a toy
Re: 5 Men Receive 20 Lashes Each For Installing Water Closet In Their Homes.. by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2015
U went to visit ur detained son u felt eating there was normal

The devil must be laughing really loud at this woman

I thought this kind of thins only happens in naija
Re: 5 Men Receive 20 Lashes Each For Installing Water Closet In Their Homes.. by MKO4ever(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2015
WOOOOOOOW, WHAT A WICKED WORLD!!!
Re: 5 Men Receive 20 Lashes Each For Installing Water Closet In Their Homes.. by pretydiva(f): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Now I no dis ISIS of a people is full of illiterate sycophants
Re: 5 Men Receive 20 Lashes Each For Installing Water Closet In Their Homes.. by Mariojane(f): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
oloyolo:
U went to visit ur detained son u felt eating there was normal

The devil must be laughing really loud at this woman

I thought this kind of thins only happens in naija
maybe she believed they will be kind to an old woman. she didnt knw there is nothing like kindness in their Qur'an (book)
Re: 5 Men Receive 20 Lashes Each For Installing Water Closet In Their Homes.. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
.....9 century foolz

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Interview At A Weed Bunk In Warri (must See) / How Policemen Killed Engineer At Checkpoint(photo) / This Car Was Stolen A Week Ago In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.