Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

"I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka (793 Views)

Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos / Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, told
SaharaTV about a plot to impose an
interim government in an attempt to scuttle
Nigeria's upcoming elections. The popular
writer and professor of literature stand that
after investigating the plot he approached
President Goodluck Jonathan to find out if he
was involved, according to him, the president
denied any involvement.
Prof. Soyinka warns Nigerians that if care is not
taken a shadowy group of former and serving
military generals including some politicians
might overthrow Nigeria's democracy.

www.saharareporters.com/2015/03/19/i-know-those-behind-plot-form-interim-government-prof-wole-soyinka#disqus_thread.com

Seun, Lalasticlala, FP pls!

[s]stealin iz not corruption ooo! allawee 4 guys pls[/s] cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka by ricsman(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2015
k
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2015
ricsman:
k
K leg 4 my thread? Ah! shocked
Olohun maje! angry

grin
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka by dirifred(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2015
My highly respected prof. This is a huge security risk by my judgement. saying you of an evil plan and just talking on the surface without reporting to the appropriate security agency is a huge personal risk.

In any case, however they gather, its not of the lord, they shall scatter

GEJ till 2019
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka by clevvermind(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
soyinka is definitely losing his senses. grin
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka by adeememman(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2015
i need names
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka by judiciarypalava: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Soyinka and michaelsokoto, NAMES or we don't believe it.

GEJ till 2019 through qualitative change(TRANSFORMATION)
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka by blackfase(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wouldnt put it beyond anyone of them. Too many atrocities hav been piled up & d fear of Buhari is d start of high blood pressure.....

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Popular Words Used Daily On NL / ELECTIONS 2015: Nobody Cares About The Igbos / INEC SMS Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.