Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? (51825 Views)

Developing Tourism Potentials In Arochukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by axum: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
totima:

Honestly these pictures are a bit underwhelming. I expected more for such an antiquated people.

It could be lack of funds in maintaining their historical monuments though.

Maintaining something requires altering it from its natural state. Do you see anyone rebuilding the roman colosseum?

1 Like

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Defcon1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
xpac01:

History did not start from when we were born. Not 1960 nor 18th century. History is study of events from creation to the present. Do you know that technology and modernisation started from Egypt (Africa) before the romans and britian fought them and picked their best brains whicg they exploited to reamain more established as world powers? My brother study that book and get enlightened.
l was not talking about human history in general
l was talking about the impact of the early Europeans on Africans

Besides, the Egyptians are technically Arabs,forget the geography

The earliest black-skinned Africans to have their own civilization were the Moors, but even they were mainly Arabs originally from Morocco.

l am not disputing your original comment, only trying to say that the original black Africans got their civilization from the Europeans,the exploitations and misrule
notwithstanding.
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Fulaman198(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
axum:

Maintaining something requires altering it from its natural state. Do you see anyone rebuilding the roman colosseum?

Don't mind the slave

2 Likes

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Fulaman198(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
If all Africans had this superiority complex, we would be in a much better place. I don't know why the singer included you Fufus in this video. A lot of you act so inferior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1mEqM_gdU

1 Like

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
axum:

Then I was wrong then. The Ethiopian monuments are just that - underwhelming.

The Roman colosseum looks very grand in comparison.

Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

Don't mind the slave

Why would I be a slave for admitting the truth?

It takes a very high level of delusion to turn your nose at anyone when YOU are the failure. It is not slavery but common sense. If I come short at a certain task when competing with my mates it is expected (as a strategist) to outline my failures and draft a course of action for improvement - not indulge in primary 2 ego-soothing theatrics...i.e. "don't mind them, they are just jealous"...

That we can't maintain decent societies to live today, grand history or not, is one BIG dent our collective self worth.

No protection for the girl child, no social welfare, wars, anarchy, little rights for the disenfranchised, tribal bigotry that leads to killings and politically motivated violence, no industry, modern innovation or aspirations for future improvement. Lying about this is futile, bro.

The debate on our "glorious" past history...or the lack thereof - whatever your side of the fence is....is just "jara" and "fisi" on top on of the main issue.

Even if it was so that Black Africans had zero history and were complete savages in the past, SO WHAT?

At some point every single race on earth were animalistic, uncivilized folks who were prodded to a certain level of advancement due to evolution and cultural exchange...some more than others, depending on how isolated they were.

What matters, honestly, is what you can do from this moment on to change your future. Evolve.

By your own admission, western Europeans had relatively little antiquated history compared to their Mediterranean cousins and others in the far east. Romans referred to their paler kin as barbaric and cannibalistic.

Given the Western European's success and empire building a thousand years later, does their past REALLY matter anymore to the dozens of orientals, middle-easterners, Mediterranean and African immigrants struggling to assimilate in Eurocentric societies? No.

As much as this kills you to read the next phrase - maybe you should look at the factors that influenced Western Europe's success story as a case study for we Africans who are currently in a bind.

Where is the Black man today and we going? What can we learn from our past failures? Therein lies the main question.

Not indulging in childish fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Fulaman198(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
totima:

Why would I be a slave for admitting the truth?

It takes a very high level of delusion to turn your nose at anyone when YOU are the failure. It is not slavery but common sense. If I come short at a certain task when competing with my mates it is expected (as a strategist) to outline my failures and draft a course of action for improvement - not indulge in primary 2 ego-soothing theatrics...i.e. "don't mind them, they are just jealous"...

That we can't maintain decent societies to live today, grand history or not, is one BIG dent our collective self worth.

No protection for the girl child, no social welfare, wars, anarchy, little rights for the disenfranchised, tribal bigotry that leads to killings and politically motivated violence, no industry, modern innovation or aspirations for future improvement. Lying about this is futile, bro.

The debate on our "glorious" past history...or the lack thereof - whatever your side of the fence is....is just "jara" and "fisi" on top on of the main issue.

Even if it was so that Black Africans had zero history and were complete savages in the past, SO WHAT?

At some point every single race on earth were animalistic, uncivilized animals who were prodded to a certain level of advancement due to evolution and cultural exchange...some more than others, depending on how isolated they were.

What matters, honestly, is what you can do from this moment on to change your future. Evolve.

By your own admission, western Europeans had relatively little antiquated history compared to their Mediterranean cousins and others in the far east. Romans referred to their paler kin as barbaric and cannibalistic.

Given the Western European's success and empire building a thousand years later, does their past REALLY matter anymore to the dozens of orientals, middle-easterners, Mediterranean and African immigrants struggling to assimilate in Eurocentric societies? No.

As much as this kills you to read the next phrase - maybe you should look at the factors that influenced Western Europe's success story as a case study for we Africans who are currently in a bind.

Where is the Black man today and we going? What can we learn from our past failures? Therein lies the main question.

Not indulging in childish fantasies.

You do know that people in power can give a very distorted view of what "history" was like right? things are not as they seem today. A lot of you have fallen for the "okie-dokie steven"

It is fact that Africans were doing extremely well up into the colonial period. The problem with the African of today (not all just the some who enjoy being second rate to the Toubabs) is that they are fed a very distorted view of their history.

"Africans didn't wear clothes before Euros" yet everytime i see a picture of Africans who have never interacted with Europeans, they were always wearing clothes, yet a lot of you believe the hype.

"Africans didn't have any written documentation" As one can see in the video of Timbuktu the written documentation was there...

The reason why I sometimes can't stand you fufus is because of this type of reasoning that you all think you are inferior. You think it's ok to worship what whites have done because they are currently the most powerful in the world (the powershift however is heading towards the Asians). However, you don't think it's ok to praise blacks for their achievements. Instead your fufu reasoning tells you to belittle yourself and feel inferior to them. It's quite laughable really.

1 Like

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wow! I can't believe that most of my points flew just right past you.

I give up.

Fulaman198:

You do know that people in power can give a very distorted view of what "history" was like right? things are not as they seem today. A lot of you have fallen for the "okie-dokie steven"

It is fact that Africans were doing extremely well up into the colonial period. The problem with the African of today (not all just the some who enjoy being second rate to the Toubabs) is that they are fed a very distorted view of their history.

"Africans didn't wear clothes before Euros" yet everytime i see a picture of Africans who have never interacted with Europeans, they were always wearing clothes, yet a lot of you believe the hype.

"Africans didn't have any written documentation" As one can see in the video of Timbuktu the written documentation was there...

The reason why I sometimes can't stand you fufus is because of this type of reasoning that you all think you are inferior. You think it's ok to worship what whites have done because they are currently the most powerful in the world (the powershift however is heading towards the Asians). However, you don't think it's ok to praise blacks for their achievements. Instead your fufu reasoning tells you to belittle yourself and feel inferior to them. It's quite laughable really.
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by axum: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
totima:

Then I was wrong then. The Ethiopian monuments are just that - underwhelming.

The Roman colosseum looks very grand in comparison.

Thanks for clarifying.

the only thing grand is the roman coliseum and that was simply because the romans enjoyed the sport of killing and watching it.
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by MrPresident1: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
axum:

If Bantus in West Africa are Asian, than I do not know what Somalis/Ethiopians who are less than 20 miles from Asia (the middle east) are?

The Somalis and the Ethiopians are Hamites, and they are living in their aboriginal lands.

In AD 70, the Biblical Israelites were conquered by the Romans. They were decimated by the Roman forces and many of them fled into the interiors of West Africa, where till today you find the bulk of the Negroes. Other Israelites were scattered to all parts of the world, and the factor that is common among all Negroes regardless of location, is that they are a subjugated people.

Anywhere the Negro finds himself today, he is not living in his own land, in his own aboriginal land.

Ezekiel 39:27
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

The travails of the Negro is penitence for his sins against his God, and His God decreed punishment for him to last 7 times. One of the punishments he is to serve is that he will be shut up for the period of his penitence.

Those 7 times are ended.

Deuteronomy 32:30
30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by MrPresident1: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
The Israelis of today led by Netanyahu are not the Israelites of the Bible.

The Israelites of the Bible are the Negroes

1 Like

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by easystudy101: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Correction....the Chinese took up communism....which is essentially Western in origin; all Mao did was to change the focus from industrial workers in the West to peasant farmers in the East.

Also....Japan in addition was scared of being colonized in the 19th century.(They should be thnakful that the major powers that disturbed them were the Dutch and the Americans....who were more interested in trade. Still....when you see a mighty warship...and you know you have nothing that can comepte....you work hard to compete...or get conquered).

The reason why Africa is not developed has to do with the idea that selling raw materials and sharing the money...which is then used to import all manner of stuff is the way forward.

Good points but I want u to know that china copied communism n made their own version that suites their culture

Japan went thru great adversities but never gave up their way of life now they are the godfathers of technology

Both countries were colonized but they do every kind of education in their own language
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
thisisayus:
We were busy selling our brains and hefty men into slavery to built the then expensive mud houses, to purchase schnapps and marry the then beautiful girls, to purchase horses, domestic servants...

Up till date, the process is still on! A friend told me ts our culture.

Even if the whites/europeans decide to sleep for 100yrs (which is not possible) we'll never overtake them.

Africa and Africans do not care about the future but are interested in present gain.

by walter rodney.

Europe never underdeveloped Africa, Africans underdeveloped African!

Ts only in Africa that some1 will steal billions and you'll still see some blockbrained fellas shouting "Till 2019" and some other unimaginable things. Did europe cause those?

yes. The colonialist were very corrupt and that was the tactic they used to rule over Africa and Asia.

1 Like

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
iiiyyyk:
Lets stop consoling ourselves with this histories.
The fact is that, the world is living africa behind. Few decades ago, it was hunger in Asia, Africa, and latin America.
But today, millions of europeans are emigrating to latin America and parts of asia to settle, that is growth and development.
Look at countries like malaysia, singapo, thailand india, brazil, etc were in thesame level with nigeria few yrs ago, but today look at where they are, and where are.

Take a look at sub sahara africa, No, electricity, no roads, no security, no infrastructures, no health care, no social servics, our cities are slums, no planning.

Infact the is a problem with being black.
I feel deeply ashamed of Africa.

SMH
I see you, and many others have bought into the idea that we should be ashamed of ourselves and our Africa
Sad

Well, I cannot even begin to explain this to you
but I suggest you Google eco-social theory, pathways of social determinants ...it may aid your understanding, and maybe you can stop blaming and or hating yourself, and Africa

Guys...the self hate, inability to "stand up" and do meaningful things, are all carry overs from past generations, and this is a continous trend

The really tragic thing is that slavery esp of Subsaharan Africa is still very much alive
on a corporate, capitalistic level....at the global level where the World Bank, IMF and the big countries rule
The chain is tight, only that the shackled believe they are freer and enlightened....more willing slaves if you like

Even the guilt of raping Africa will never be enough to push these powers to develop Africa, hence the loans and conditionalities attached to them
You see, they need the professional courses graduates......cheap labour if you like
Brain drain for Africa
Policy, SAPs, policy and yeye policy after another making us think we only have to step up, and be liberated (leaving us feeling we are bad, and the problem is us)
All lies

If you knew how hard they make it for Africa to be getting drugs for HIV/AIDS...you would see the level of enslavement we are in
The RAPE of Africa is entrenched into the pulse of the continent

You see corruption, poor infrastructure, diseases, low life expectancy, etc in Africa
If you knew the true picture...you would hug and love your neighbour...maybe love can save us, cos the world cannot...and we are too beaten and damaged to do much

All evidence based...the above
Not a rant by an angry black female
Even though I know I may be incoherent....but then....
Yeah
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by easystudy101: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

U r wise
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
theAtheist101:

yes. The colonialist were very corrupt and that was the tactic they used to rule over Africa and Asia.

And if we aint corrupt ourselves, will the tactic flourish? If they didn't get the support needed, will it blossom? Why hasn't blacks been able to underdevelop europe with the mass migration these days?
Did you know the white men stayed at the coast waiting for the black slave merchant who would have raided his brothers and sisters at night? Don't blame people for ur ills!

1 Like

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
easystudy101:

U r wise

Sighs sad

The burden of knowledge cry
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
easystudy101:

Good points but I want u to know that china copied communism n made their own version that suites their culture

Japan went thru great adversities but never gave up their way of life now they are the godfathers of technology

Both countries were colonized but they do every kind of education in their own language

Japan was never colonized BUT they did take up a lot of Western culture....especially when they modernized their education system in the late 19th century.(Today, Christmas is a big holiday in Japan.....interesting for a country where Christians number 1-2% of the population).

China too was ''partially'' colonised.....Mao just changed the focus as I said earlier.

One more thing both countries share in common with Europe....limited resources relative to the population. When you have limited resources....you become more resourceful.(Not like Nigeria with its overabundance of resources!).
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by easystudy101: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Sighs sad

The burden of knowledge cry

It's a good thing tho, always seek knowledge. It's a light to ur path in this very dark world

1 Like

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by easystudy101: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Japan was never colonized BUT they did take up a lot of Western culture....especially when they modernized their education system in the late 19th century.(Today, Christmas is a big holiday in Japan.....interesting for a country where Christians number 1-2% of the population).

China too was ''partially'' colonised.....Mao just changed the focus as I said earlier.

One more thing both countries share in common with Europe....limited resources relative to the population. When you have limited resources....you become more resourceful.(Not like Nigeria with its overabundance of resources!).

We are both saying the same thing.

Japan and China actually depend on the power of the human mind, we rely on the disposable power of natural resources
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
thisisayus:

And if we aint corrupt ourselves, will the tactic flourish? If they didn't get the support needed, will it blossom? Why hasn't blacks been able to underdevelop europe with the mass migration these days?
Did you know the white men stayed at the coast waiting for the black slave merchant who would have raided his brothers and sisters at night? Don't blame people for ur ills!

Actually, Europe is dropping. Every civilization has its peak, thereafter is a drop. The best European country in terms of gdp is Germany and it s just ranked 4th in the world and the former world leader -- United Kingdom, is ranked 5th.

The African test can be performed with colours by pouring a little black in a large jar of white. Would the white colour in the jar turn black?

No one is blaming anyone for his problem, but before a problem is solved, you have to find the source, that is blame something for its cause.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by revolt(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2015
bigfrancis21:

You are lost indeed. Merely regurgitating what you have been told about yourself, that you lack history. This is real history up here on the front page being brought to you, parts of history that has been intentionally hidden from you as part of the mental subjugation ploy for you. You have grown up to believe you have no history, you are inferior such that you inherently believe that you are incapable of achieving anything. History isn't always what you have been lied to.

Look for your history not in european texts, they have made sure of blotting out your true history from you. Were you ever told that the earliest university in the world is the university of timbuktu in mali? In Africa? At that time, the University was advancing in learning and handing out a 3-tier level of educational certification, Europe had virtually none! Ever heard of the black Moors? Ever heard of the Rosetta stone? Ever heard about the Olmec Civilization of Mexico (the oldest civilization of Mexico where the original settlers in Mexico carved statues for themselves entirely Negroid in features and left writings deciphered to be a Malian language) thus confirming an earlier presence of Africans and ebunking the so-called history that Columbus 'discovered' America when Africans had discovered America way much earlier? You think you would want to be told this? Because you were deliberately not told!

My post up there is only a tip of the iceberg, a foundation laid down for you to go out there and study your history. There is much more to be told than written in that post - some intellectually lazy ones are already complaining that they can't read all of it.

You think you have no history, or that your history starts with slavery or after you were colonized in Africa. That's wrong. Your history predates the Roman and Greek civilizations!

Please take out some time and do some research yourself. You will be amazed at the wealth of information about your history which you do not know. Free yourself from mental subjugation. Self-enlightenment only comes with knowledge, and with knowledge comes power of the mind.
the day a sickman realises he is sick, is the day his healing begins. He strts tryn to discover the cause of his ailment, the things and attitudes he's come in contact with, his hygiene etc....that's true healing.
Now ofcos typically as blackman does, were blaming the whites for our problems. How come they cud brainwash us, oh isee!!!! Look at africa were the most blessed continent in the world,with the highest deposits of viable resources.. Look at where we r? Ull soon blame colonialism and imperialism. My brother the records show clearly, negroes have nvr commanded or controLled anyfin, even enviroment, which by the way is the easiest thing to manipulate. Think bout tht.
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by conyema12(m): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2015
I think we are the architect of our own misfortune.
A classical example is how a professor of Abstract Algebra mathematics in UNN will end his career without producing a PhD student to pick after him knowing that he is only one with that knowledge.

Most of our professors that are trained abroad often find it difficult to impact the knowledge. Only because they want to be worshiped like demi gods...
To hell with them

If Africa wants to develop, it has to start from the classrooms to universities to research centres. ..

1 Like

Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by revolt(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Those of us here arguing blindly and quoting false history, should study the 1st and 2nd world war, with germany, and japan as case study. Please study how both countries fared even while being heavily bombarded and even totally levelled via nuclear bomb.

Its a very vast history, but I'm sure this will open your eyes to understanding, why the aryan race considered themselves gods to others. These ppl also went thru slavery, and conquest etc so ....
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by axum: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2015
MrPresident1:

1. Let me guess, their is world conspiracy to deny Negroes their jewishness. A jewishness none of them remember, but very few recollect and even they dont agree with each other on the details of it. cheesy

People like you make the world entertaining. There is a Somali saying that 'if everyone is sane, then the world would be a boring place'. If that saying doesnt exist in the Somali language, am sure ArtanK will do his diligent hard hitting investigative reporting- then let the record show that I came up with that saying.
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by MrPresident1: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2015
axum:

1. Let me guess, their is world conspiracy to deny Negroes their jewishness. A jewishness none of them remember, but very few recollect and even they dont agree with each other on the details of it. cheesy

People like you make the world entertaining. There is a Somali saying that 'if everyone is sane, then the world would be a boring place'. If that saying doesnt exist in the Somali language, am sure ArtanK will do his diligent hard hitting investigative reporting- then let the record show that I came up with that saying.

You sure are one intelligent fellow.

You are right, the vast majority are asleep, only a meagre few are awake, and know the truth. And you are also right that there is a world conspiracy to keep the truth away from the true owners of the world- the Negroes.

Chew this;
1 Corinthians 5:20
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

See, this is their heritage when they wake up;
Isaiah 60:12,14
12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

grin cool kiss
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by noahklub: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
So much ignorance in display here, loving the topic though. The thing is that how come we are never thought in school Africa's history, even when done they never tell us anything below 14th century? The answers you seek for and your doubts are confirmed here noahklub.
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by Blankstare(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
They did.Maybe because you did not major in history,as a history student nothing was hidden from us by our tutors,though i find some part of african history glorifying and some conspiretorial.

To the op. African's were in their hut living communaly and hampered by traditional hierarchies not to enquire about what lay ahead.
noahklub:
So much ignorance in display here, loving the topic though. The thing is that how come we are never thought in school Africa's history, even when done they never tell us anything below 14th century? The answers you seek for and your doubts are confirmed here noahklub.
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by noahklub: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Do you know that the bible is about Africa, writtten by African? Do you know that king Solomon was a black man?
'5. I am black, but comely, ….. . 6. Look not upon me because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: …..'.
- Songs of Solomon 1:5-6

for more details, see www.noahklub., www.facebook.com/noahklub.com

Do you know why you are poor? Do you know that there is nothing called money? Do you know that the concept of money is a charade and a fraud?
for more details, see www.noahklub., www.facebook.com/noahklub.com
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by pazienza(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2015
The history of North Africa is similar to that of North America, the difference being that while the invaders( caucasians) of North America, didn't take the identity of native Americans,for they could easily have,seeing as they control written history and the minds of those brainwashed by such, the caucasian invaders of North Africa stole the identity of the original settlers of those lands, and like their Caucasian fellow in the Americas,had to fight for independence from their European siblings.
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by bjbukzy(m): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2015
the way i see this after going through some comments is that europeans came as one to invade africa! the black race did not view itself as one as our loyalty was to our tribe.
Re: Where Was Africa When The World Was Developing ? by bigfrancis21: 4:59am On Mar 23, 2015
bjbukzy:
the way i see this after going through some comments is that europeans came as one to invade africa! the black race did not view itself as one as our loyalty was to our tribe.

Your awakening is nigh and you are heading in the right direction.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bees Attack Mourners At Alaafin Of Oyo's Palace / South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors / The Origin Of Urhobo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.