Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Must We Insult Each Other While Discussing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must We Insult Each Other While Discussing? (349 Views)

The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan / Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must We Insult Each Other While Discussing? by LucemFerre: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2015
Why is it so so difficult for people on Nairaland to discuss without any form of insult? Atheists, Theists, Pagans, Muslims etc. are all like that on this forum. That's why I don't comment much... (Not that anybody gives a sh!+ bt, jst saying)... I mean it's okay to have different views, hell we are different, big deal.

I asked a simple question "where is heaven?" and See what A GIRL said (don't wanna ruin anybody's rep here)
M****:

In between your legs. undecided
Proudly...
And all this while I thought females are more polite and sensible... Smfh

I started curs!ng because I thought people here don't appreciate reasonable discussions, they understand curs!ng more... Why can't you people just simply discuss? Is that so difficult? Other sites that I'm part of discuss topics with more than 8,000 comments and still stay in line without insults... WTF
Y'all should grow the fuc|< up and if you can't, at least act like it.

Olumba olumba will say, "you will die in 10 days", Catholics will say "holy mary stature will fall and demolish your house," atheists will say "your stupid (sorry) Jesus or God," pagans will say "mumu people"... What is all this?

Some people all they do is detect spelling and grammatical mistakes... We are all learning, you went to Harvard doesn't mean you insult me because I went to tukorodu community college... As long as you understand me, let's keep discussing... Gradually I could improve.

You'll probably insult me, I need attention blah blah blah... Think whatever you want

1 Like

Re: Must We Insult Each Other While Discussing? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2015
All saw in ur post was poo doing the same thin u are preaching against undecided
I don't know were u live but down here on earth insult is a norm
That y we ar humans

Now nigga hop up on ur space ship and go back to the fvcking planet u came from earth is full

(1) (Reply)

Islamic State Claims Deadly Syria Attacks / The Sneeze / Horoscope For APRIL 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.