Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,904 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th (4613 Views)

FIFA Sympathizes With Nigeria On The Calabar Tragedy / Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 / Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by rabbaba: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
makazona:
nawao
pls I want to know. Is he from Nara. I want to know were he's from
Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by makazona(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
rabbaba:
pls I want to know. Is he from Nara. I want to know were he's from

No my brother.He is from Awkunanaw.

But he is the best candidate thats we are looking beyond where he z from...

hows ur day goin, buddy
Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by Franchise21(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Enyeama has 98 caps to his name, Atleast, he can use these 2 games to click his centenary appearance for d national team. Came across Keshi today cos he stays close to me, wiv wat M seeing, he needs money bt aint ready to accept dat offer
Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by rabbaba: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
makazona:

No my brother.He is from Awkunanaw.

But he is the best candidate thats we are looking beyond where he z from...

hows ur day goin, buddy
is ok God will take him there. Anyway am from Nara but I stay in PH I just wanted to know PDP is my party
Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by ifypedro38(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
okay but the caption should have been like this, Uganda is delighted and happy that Nigeria invite them for friendly match
Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by joxxy01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
crownprince102:
I guess Egwuekwe can hold our defence against the Ugandan.

Tekelo Rantie will show him how to run again in Nespruit if he is fielded
are u not part of those bloody ghanians that wr ranting 'foul' last nite?
Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by Antell95(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Franchise21:
Enyeama has 98 caps to his name, Atleast, he can use these 2 games to click his centenary appearance for d national team. Came across Keshi today cos he stays close to me, wiv wat M seeing, he needs money bt aint ready to accept dat offer

It's 99 Mr!

1 Like

Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by Rasheed02(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nawa o.shey na by force to play friendly match ni? If person wan chop frog,make e chop d one wey get egg.ewo ni ti Uganda..is there no better option? C'mon NFF!
Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by Franchise21(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Antell95:

It's 99 Mr!
Ok Sir. U re right
Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by EmekaBlue(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
lol...4-0

1 Like

Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by buchichukwu69: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Na by force make we watch football match before we vote? ? ?

We have decided jor
[/size]
Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by crownprince102: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
joxxy01:
are u not part of those bloody ghanians that wr ranting 'foul' last nite?
Ghanian? I 'm a Nigerian
Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by joxxy01(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
crownprince102:

Ghanian? I 'm a Nigerian
oh yeah....cool guy
Re: Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th by baresi(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
It's a concern reading comments of those castigating the NFF for making alternative arrangement within the short time. Those against the Uganda arrangement should made to know the time required to put things together to enable the nation you are inviting to come play on your soil. moreso, It's Bolivia that Unilatery cancelled the game and a law abidding federation,they have been reported to Fifa. commendation should be given to the NFF for promptly getting a nation that is ready and accessible to replace Bolivia. That's good crisis management and wonderful adminstration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Lars Lagerback / Best Betting Strategy / College Basketball Vs Nigerian Basketball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.