Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? (42031 Views)

Car Quiz: Tell Us The Names Of These 8 Cars By Their Interior / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / Can You Tell What Brand Of Toyota Car This Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Camry or yaris
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Burnnotice(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
loomer:
The car look like motor
haha
motor bi ti bawo? na keke napep e look like
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by xreal: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
clemz85:
if you look at the curve of the back door, you will
guess it's corolla.

Yes, the curve at the back door, shouldn't be a saloon i.e it is Yaris.
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by tete7000(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
What is the reward for answering the question? If no reward, I won't say the answer.
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by naziryauru(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
TOYOTA HIACE
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by elspycey(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
That's most definitely a RAV4
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
A - Toyota Avensis
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Burnnotice(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
tete7000:
What is the reward for answering the question? If no reward, I won't say the answer.
well the reward is that you get to sleep in the car for a week
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by holiboy: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yaris.........................................................................nija next shepard

Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by twinkle1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
2006 year model Toyota Corolla
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Pvin: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Toyota force
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by nekaa(f): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
yaris
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by chuggy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
abbsal:
That's a Yaris.
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Okd1: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
people are foolish o with all d proof pointing to a corolla de still de talk nonsense .. now I knw why u tend to fail in everything u do an tomorrow u go say Na from village de dey purshue u.
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by doninno(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Is mypugout 405
AutosBay:
Can you tell what Toyota car this is by looking at its interior?

A - Toyota Avensis
B - Toyota Yaris
C - Toyota Camry
D - Toyota Corolla
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by tete7000(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Burnnotice:
well the reward is that you get to sleep in the car for a week
No!, I will ride the car for 1 year then return it to you Deal or no deal?
cheesy
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by idu1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
tellwisdom:
MOLUE undecided
foolish boi grin
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Toyota Jalopee. Wakacome has one like this...

Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Jayjay0(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
toyota yaris.
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Burnnotice(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
tete7000:

No!, I will ride the car for 1 year then return it to you Deal or no deal?
cheesy
that one no good oo...na you wan select ya reward ni?.... oya drop ma car key
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by jevic(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yaris
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by gnykelly(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lexus RX 330 latest model
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by majamajic(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yaris ..

my clue was the window glass of the left back door. undecided
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
osmosis2015:
Toyota Jalopee. Wakacome has one like this...
grin grin you dey craze...
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by greggng: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Someone should move this to front page in other to avoid been a victim like me. My car was showing check engine so I decided to scan it with a view to knowing the cause of the problem. The scan result came out and I decided to call a nairalander who always give useful advice on car repairs .his name is patrick. He gave me direction to his shop at airforce mechanic village. As early as 8 30 am I was there waiting for him . He eventually arrived with a range rover jeep. We exchanged greeting and I handed him the scan result. After 10mins he assured me that is a small problem and within 2hiurs I will be smiling. I bought all the materials plus 12k he insist was his service fee. In the whole I spent over 4ok . Today is the worst day of my life cos I fail for his scam . He handed the job to his boys and right now my car has been messed up by his boys. Infact anything the used the find it difficult puting it back and at the end the end up damaging it. Right now I am not happy cos I ve ended up wasting my hard earned money on a man that is only good in theory but very poor in practical. He can tell u the meaning of all code diagnosed by the scanner but he can't touch spanner. I am writing this cos I underrated my mechanic but right now am gonna go back to him. I am alert all those who commend and read his post to stay away from his work shop except u wanna cry like me. He has I'd rescure and that his company name too. I wanted to take a pix with him assuming he did well but am higly disappointed by him.
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Burnnotice(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
majamajic:
Yaris ..

my clue was the window glass of the left back door. undecided
hehe this one wey you sabi am like this....shey you dey sell car ni abi you dey wash am? #nobadblood
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by mykelly(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Corolla
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Revolva(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Toyota spyder
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by manny4life(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
The second one is Toyota Yaris... the dashboard controls are usually V-Shaped.
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Plus234(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
2013 Toyota Corolla
Re: Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
2010-2013 Corolla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timing Belt vs Timing Chain: Which is the best? / Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) / Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.