Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Highest Paid Online Job! Be A Millionaire In 60days - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Highest Paid Online Job! Be A Millionaire In 60days (2279 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria. Is This Still Correct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paid Online Job! Be A Millionaire In 60days by adecollins: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2009
Hello Friends in the house,

Have you heard about the latest online business that is making people millionaires. Well, it is true, very legitimate and real. I was recently introduced to a program (Quick Smart Program) which can help you build a targeted email list of business people and at the same time empowers and guarantees to make you N1,000,000 in 60 days. Yes you heard me right, One Million Naira in 2 months! Here is the catch, You will need to invest a token N2, 000 and apply all the strategies outlined in Phase 2 of the program. Once you set it up, it becomes money making machine on auto-pilot that floods your bank account with avalanches of N1, 000s while you are relaxing with your friends and family.

The program has been widely tested with testimonies from around the world.

So request for free information NOW!!!. Send an email to adecollins2008@gmail.com or send SMS to 08037697346 with caption "send me details-PHASE1" including your e-mail address.

With luv
Ade-collins

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Taafoo.com / closed / Housemanship(doctors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.