Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Mother Of Two Strangles Landlady To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two Strangles Landlady To Death (588 Views)

Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) / Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Two Strangles Landlady To Death by dre11(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
The residents of Mowe in Obafemi Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State were shocked to discover that an angry mother of two has strangled her landlady to death. The suspect, simply identified as Shakirat, 33, was alleged to have pounced on her landlady, Saidat Ishola, held her by the throat and snuffed life out of her while the latter was sleeping in her apartment.
Saidat and Shakirat had a little disagreement on Saturday morning over electricity bill and disconnection, with the tenant complaining that her apartment had been cut off from the power supply, while other tenants were enjoying light
. Samson Ishola, the landlady’s son recounted: “The woman fought with my mum and torn her clothes. She complained that the power supply to her apartment was disconnected. Some elders in the area settled the matter for them.
My mother and Shakirat went back to their different apartments. “Unfortunately, we were told later in the evening that Shakirat went back to my mother’s apartment, where she was sleeping and strangled her to death. “I had left home very early in the morning to my workshop. It was in my workshop that someone told me to go back home that my mother and one of our tenants were fighting her.
“When the suspect was strangling my mum, my uncle’s pregnant wife who was in the bedroom relaxing heard the scream of my mother. She ran into the apartment and tried to assist my mother, but the suspect overpowered her. Immediately the suspect killed my mum, she ran away without taking anything from her room.” Policemen from Mowe Police Station deposited the victim’s body at the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital

http://newtelegraphonline.com/mother-of-two-strangles-landlady-to-death/
Re: Mother Of Two Strangles Landlady To Death by eleko1: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided NIG....one day,one bad news.Chinedu killed Haruna,Audu killed Chioma,Adeleke killed abdul mohammed,area come scatter undecided
Re: Mother Of Two Strangles Landlady To Death by chijoy7(f): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Mother Of Two Strangles Landlady To Death by eleko1: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
cool How u dey chichi
chijoy7:
hmmmm
Re: Mother Of Two Strangles Landlady To Death by chijoy7(f): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
am good and you
eleko1:
cool How u dey chichi
Re: Mother Of Two Strangles Landlady To Death by eleko1: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice to read that.
chijoy7:
am good and you
Thank God
Re: Mother Of Two Strangles Landlady To Death by kingphilip(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
it's very saddening to read this kind of news but I think this is just a little misunderstanding that could have been resolved within minutes

it is either it's the women thingy or something else

the tenant I think should b the cause of this she should have paid up ha bills and stopped these or just plead for little time to pay but light should b restored I guess the landlady would have accepted but she strangling ha to death isn't the solution because she's on d run now with nothing except probably ha cash in hand n bank

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Group Urges Pres. Jonathan To Grant Ibori Presidential Pardon / [photos] Policeman Shoots Truck Driver Dead For Arguing With Him / Checkout This Reply To A Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.