Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! (894 Views)

Best Cab To Enter: Yellow Cabs Are Less Likely To Crash Than Blue Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Rebog01(f): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dear Nairalanders!!!

Please I need a kind hearted Nigerian who can assist me in getting a good job or sponsor me abroad(US,Canada or Australia) . I'm a university graduate and graduated with a 2.1(4pointer).
I need a means to earn a living(legal),if its a good job I promise to share my first 3months salary with you and if its a sponsor, I promise to pay back all money spent on me within the first year of my stay. Thanks and God bless
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by pansophist(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Rebog01(f): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
pansophist:
Lol
funny? cry
pansophist:
Lol
funny?
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Let me consult the oracle 2b sure u will be sincere 2pay back after sponsoring u, l dey come cool
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Rebog01(f): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
shinejackie:
Let me consult the oracle 2b sure u will be sincere 2pay back after sponsoring u, l dey come cool
ikaaaa..lol..I will surely pay back now cos there will be a written agreement that per every work I do,the sponsor gets half of the pay.Thanks
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by samtol4(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rebog01:
ikaaaa..lol..I will surely pay back now cos there will be a written agreement that per every work I do,the sponsor gets half of the pay.Thanks
hmm easy said than done
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by JKWilliams: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dialing IFA's number 080000000000000000...
Please wait while your transaction is processing...

OP on a more serious note I think you should look for a scholarship.
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Rebog01(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
JKWilliams:
Dialing IFA's number 080000000000000000...
Please wait while your transaction is processing...

OP on a more serious note I think you should look for a scholarship.

Please I don't mind you sending some scholarship links to me so I can start working on them...Thanks so much
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 6:14am On Mar 21, 2015
i don't trust Nigerians.
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by Rebog01(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i don't trust Nigerians.
hmmmn!
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by barbiee: 3:59pm On May 06, 2015
Gud luck wit dat poster, I have been looking for a uk cosigner to get a loan all to no avail. My last resort is bank phb student loan although I don't know if that is still on. you can give it a try.
Re: To The Kind Hearted Ones!!! by ifegy: 5:53pm On May 06, 2015
Rebog01:
Please I don't mind you sending some scholarship links to me so I can start working on them...Thanks so much

FYI

http://www.scholars4dev.com/category/field-of-study/

There are also threads on nairaland in the travel section on relatively cheap study options such as Finland, Germany, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Free Flight To UK (for USA Residents Only) / Man Shares Emotional Moment An Elephant Helped Carry A Tired Cub / Must One Have A Handiwork Before Travelling Out Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.