Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor (30931 Views)

"Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
All I see is Gej
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by omicron(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
According to WHO, Quinnine is known to be safe in first trimester preganancy.

It does not cause miscarriage. Rather, it is the malaria that causes miscarriage.

Coartem is not conclusively safe in early pregnancy as there are not enough data to prove its safety yet. Some new studies however, show it could be safe in pregnancy.

I do not see any malpractice here OP.

Sorry for your loss.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Gboliwe: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
The number of quack doctors we have in the health sector in this country is alarming!

If not for God, I would have been dead from wrong prescription from a doctor who swore on oath to save my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by yogun(f): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
sorry ooo... next time go to a proper hospital, dont leave such sensitive case to quack...
it is well with ur family, dont worry the sun will soon shine again

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by 0monnakoda: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
omicron:
According to WHO, Quinnine is the only antimalarial known to be safe in preganancy.

It does not cause miscarriage. Rather, it is the malaria that causes miscarriage.

Coartem is not conclusively safe in early pregnancy as there are not enough data to prove its safety yet. Some new studies however, show it could be safe in pregnancy.

Sorry for your loss.

I guess safety is relative so I would expect bread to be safer that quinine .What is not clear is why quinine was justified? Was there a malaria test?
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by holyokoto(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
[s]The next day came, my wife was weak to go to scan, we went and took another injection, [/s] undecided

Your wife was too weak to go for a scan but can go for treatment. By the way we dont know the over sea you are before coming to Nigeria including the silence on your village

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Aqib09: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
omicron:

Sorry for your loss.

I totally agree wit you. Quinine is safe antimalarial in pregnancy. Even the coartem is considered safe in the first trimester by some studies. And there are a thousand and one other causes of miscarriage which are not that obvious. So I dnt see any error in d management given.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by omicron(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
0monnakoda:
I guess safety is relative so I would expect bread to be safer that quinine .What is not clear is why quinine was justified? Was there a malaria test?
lol

Op said MP was 1+ which in otherwise healthy adult is not significant. But sometimes, startin treatment based on 1+ is justified if clinical symptoms are supportive of malaria. In pregant people, you dont want to take any chance.

What is not clear is what caused her miscarriage. But from what is known, we cannot blame the quinine.

Op thinks its the quinine, but he is wrong. He should have sought for knowledge. Everythin is here online. The public is simply not doing their due diligence when it comes to medicine. Instead, they prefer the blame game in things they have not tried to understand.

I think it is lack of communication. Treating sick pregnant people is dicey and challenging. Most times you are in a dillema. It helps to tell them what is safe and what is not safe, but necessary.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
offshoreking:
Hi everyone, I just want to share with your guys my personal experience in my 2 months visit to my country Nigeria last year 2014, I was so happy because I will be coming back home in December time to get married to the love of my life, and also it been more than a decade I celebrated xmass in my village, not that I’m not coming home, but all had been out off festive period, This time knowing well that I had miss celebrating xmass in my village, I had to fix my wedding/traditional marriage during the festive period to be able to have all my people and good friends around, my reason also been that I don’t base in Nigeria festive period is when I will have most of my friends around from outside the country. It was a day to behold, first week of January, all fun, in traditional way, everyone was around even some of my friends I didn’t remember to invite all came and our wedding automatically became the talk of the town, I enjoy myself and my pretty wife so happy too. My wedding came and gone, everything was normal, we went back to Lagos where we have apartment, we live and enjoyed our self, my mind was I will do everything possible to score goal before going back.

Good news after few week maybe one month my wife start complaining the sign of pregnancy, I was so excited, my mind was flying, as a young couple, and also someone that is not around, at list my wife is loaded before 9 months we will have our first child, I was so happy, because already my friends had been calling saying guy try and score goal before u come back oooo, lol, I will laugh it off, I started thanking God because this is how I had planed it from the beginning, and it work for me perfectly, we were so happy, we haven’t gone to lab but she knows her body and she knew very well that she had conceived, I told her we should go to lab she said I shouldn’t worry, we will but later time.
Few days letter, bad day came, she was seriously ill, after taking some isi ewu, it woke up all the malaria in her body, that night was so bad, in the morning I took her to lab and the man confirm that she is pregnant and also have Malaria + and typhoid, the man advice us to meet a doctor, that we shouldn’t buy any drugs yet till we meet a doctor, and her sister is very good nurse working with one of the biggest hospital in Island, Lagos. I wanted to take my wife to her, because she had been treating her all her life, but she was on morning shift, I couldn’t wait for the next day, my wife was totally down, my brother now told me that there is a good hospital nearby, where he normally go for treatment beside the man study in German, I was kind of wow, that will be nice, he quickly took us there, the place was not pleasing to me, but I said ok, he should treat my wife for now maybe if she is not better in 2 days time I will take her to her sister place.

We quickly meet the doctor, I showed him the medicine my wife had been taking, I got it from a friend who have a pharmacy, he said it’s good for pregnant woman till I meet a doctor, that was when I was thinking to wait till next day to take my wife to her sister who understand her body very well and also knows more. I showed the doctor the drug, he condemn the drug, but he said he will not condemn a pharmacist because they doesn’t know much, I said inside me Thank God that I came here, the doctor actually knows what he is doing, I was happy, all my fear left, I said to myself my wife is in a good hand. He wrote something and gave to the nurse who called my wife and gave her injection and also some pill to be taking, we left, he told us to be coming for injection and also we should go to scan. The next day came, my wife was weak to go to scan, we went and took another injection, this period clock is ticking go back to your base and my wife who is in her final year outside too, they had resume, so we are waiting for her to feel more better so that we will leave at the same time. She was complaining to me that the injection is paining her so much, not like the one her sister normally give to her, that evening of the second day, we went to the hospital, and the mean nurse again gave her another injection we left, we played and slept, I was in deep sleep, I heard someone crying, she been calling me to wake up, I woke up, she was crying, I ask her what happen, she said blood, my mind quickly flash I said inside me ohh my God Miscarriage, I didn’t want to let her notice how bad I felt, I ask her what happen, she explain to me, I told her she shouldn’t worry all will be fine, she should dress up immediately we are going to the hospital, I quickly dress up my car key and we walk down stairs to my car and drove to the hospital, met the same mean nurse on the gate, after kicking the gate several times, I told her what we are experiencing, she didn’t even show any sign of pity nor sorry in her face, she just said doctor is sleeping that we should go and come back in the morning, I said inside me which type of human is this, I didn’t want to show any sign of anger, because that will result my wife feeling bad more, she had been crying none stop, I told the nurse ok, we left back home.

Morning came we went back there, the doctor said where is the scan, I told him that we didn’t get it, he said we should go and get it, we went to the scan, the scan saw nothing, we took it to him, he was cancelling us that there was no baby that my wife was not pregnant, I was so shock and surprise, I asked him but the lab show pregnancy positive, he said forget about all this lab people, that the scan is what will capture everything in the womb, I thought to myself, what would I do, I was so angry inside me, because I knew already what the man was trying to do, my wife was devastated, my wife asked the man that she haven’t miss her period like that before and all her body change completely that she knew that she is pregnant, the man said it can happen sometimes, that ur period may come late, we had no other choice than to leave, my wife was crying, she knew that she is pregnant and this man had given her injection which make her lose the baby now the man is saying bullshit, I turn into cancelling, telling her many things, that she shouldn’t worry that the doctor had confirm it that is not baby, I’m saying all this to make her feel more better, because all through this while she had been crying. She called her sister and explain to her what happen, Her sister told us to come, she have a small hospital in her place, we left to her sister place, immediately she saw my wife, she said the baby is out but she knew already by her sisters look that she is pregnant, she start cancelling her telling her all kinds of thing, for her to stop crying that she is ok, because my wife was even afraid if something is wrong in her body, she now told her that she will take her blood now for pregnancy test, that the baby is out but her blood will still show positive, she took the blood and run the test it became positive, she now ask my wife which injection the doctor gave her, my wife said quinine, row one, I don’t know if I got the spelling right, the sister was so furious, asking us didn’t we show the doctor the lab result, we said we did, she said the man is a beast that knows nothing, she was angry, I became angry too, more that if I get the man that time it would result to another thing, now my spirit was flying, you most arrest that beast called doctor, the sister said if we didn’t come to her it would have been a future disaster, because medicine have to be give to my wife to flush out the womb, but the doctor didn’t do it because he is protecting his ass. I was so disappointed, I didn’t know what to think of, remaining few days before I leave and my wife to her school has resume, thinking of what to do to the doctor, my wife told me to let go, that we don’t have much time and I know how Nigeria police works, if we are around now, we would have arrest him and charge the case to court immediately, I have no other option than to let it go. Meanwhile the scan the man was talking about, the sister told us that before pregnancy will show on scan it will be up to 6 weeks, and for our calculation the pregnancy is not even up to that.

I was thinking about my friends, some friends and family member had called already I told them my wife is not feeling fine they started congratulating me already that it’s a good illness, i look up and down, and said to myself God knows the best, in everything I do in this world Godwin. We left few days later, the same day. I just want everyone to be away of the type hospital he or she visit in Nigeria. Meanwhile the name of the hospital is Sonean Hospital Ago Palace way Okota, I guess no 31 Okota, Lagos Nigeria. The street opposite Nice touch dry cleaner.
Thanks for reading,
and please pardon me for the mistakes,
God bless you all.
Shame on you. You couldn't give your first child a first class treatment. After all the struggle abroad like you claim. You killed him yourself for not taking her to a better hospital undecided. Your sisters wife work in one of the biggest an d best hospital and you decided to take your wife to a dead hospital. Shame on you, you killed your baby yourself and if I was your in-law I would sue you.

All you did well was to spread her legs and got her pregnant and you run around patronizing quacks and brainless pharmacist who only want to sell their drugs.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by delishpot: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sorry OP. Hope your wife gets better soon. the doctor saying scan should show result of early pregnancy, what kind if scaning equipment does he have? Yes new exprnsive machines can show pregnancy of a few weeks as soon as the heart starts beating and its done vaginaly too. I doubt its that type they did for your wife.
Na wa. If it makes you feel better sha, we lost 4 pregnancies before we got out 2 kids And one was caused by a "doctor" too. The first successful pregnancy was almost destroyed by a nurse who gave the wrong prescription to my wife. Luckliy for me, I insisted she called her doctor to be sure cos on the leaflet they said not to be taken by pregnant women. The doctor said hell Nooo, hope you did not take it? and asked to bring it back to the hospital. She was given another persons meds( Nowadays we ask the doctor the name of the medication before leaving his office just incase nurse gives us the wrong stuff ). Its well. Wishing you guys twins in future.

NB, misscariages could happen spontenously too. Sometimes the body may sense some problem with tge fetus and expell it. At least that was what our doctors told us then. Next time sha, you and wifey should prepare her body before TTC. she should sleep under net and eat healthy, that way the early days of her pregnancy will happen a bit more peaceful. All women who are TTC should do so too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by ozodigboo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Your story is sooo long, but i had to read every single bit, because i'm a doctor, and really wanted to know what happened.
Before i continue, i have to say a very big sorry for your loss......its hard to be told of a pregnancy, only to be disappointed.
Having said that, let's get down.......
1. Calling d doctor a quack is a bit premature_ at the beginning of the 3rd paragraph u said u showed him d drugs your wife HAD BEEN TAKING. Oh...so she was even taking drugs BEFORE she met this doctor ? what drugs ? could have been the cause.

2. There are some conditions that will give you '' pregnancy positive test '', but nothing will be in your womb.....like ectopic gestation. Even a molar pregnancy may show '' postive pregnancy test '', but molar pregnancy is not a baby. Even some fibroids will show positive pregnancy, if its big enough.

** plz, doctors on this forum should correct me, if am wrong.........we are all learning.

3. That doesn't mean there are no quacks around...... for d benefit of others in d future, plz check out the hospital you are about to go to. But am saying the above, just from d story u told.

Once again, sorry for the misfortune. God will surely give u guys another child........other children in fact.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Queen1:
Op biko, are you in anyway related to Amos Tutuola? Because as I read through your post the only thing that came to my mind was 'Forest of a thousand demons'.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin sad
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by stonecoldcafe: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
k

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by pinkycute(f): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Learner angry

Smh for you lipsrsealed

Blackchampion:
Kpele bro. But bros dis tin long ooo na y i read only d topic
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Lionhearted: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Queen1:
Op biko, are you in anyway related to Amos Tutuola? Because as I read through your post the only thing that came to my mind was 'Forest of a thousand demons'.

Be nice ma'am.

Even at that, Amos Tutuola's 'clarity' is beyond doubt.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by yomi007k(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
doctokwus:

-In all fairness, there is no way your wife's sister cud have known d injection she was given without she being there herself,so its curious how she concluded it was quinine.
-Without trying to excuse d Hosp,its not usual for a dr to prescribe quinine for early pregnancies knowing d risk,IF he did,it wasn't d proper thing.
-Coartem which ur wife took earlier from it post above,its also not usually given in early pregnancy because of d same risks.
-Sometimes for no fault of anyone women have been known to lose very early pregnancies due to other factors.
Be that as it may,hope us wife is now ok.Its also advisable she dies another scan to be sure there is 'nothing left inside her'.
In summary,any of d parties along d line cud have been wrong and each one along d line cud also have had no fault.
P.S.how many days was she given d injection in question?
Sir, u said quinine is not give in early pregnancy and also coartem is not given in early pregnancy. Which antimalaria is now given in early pregnancy?
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by armadeo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
OK.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by marc99(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
When doctors save lives, noone comes here to share the story. But when a doctor is misfortuned to lose a case, that's when all kinds of insults, derogatory comments come up.

Go to LUTH and see the number of lives lost there, does that make LUTH or the doctors in LUTH quack?

Your wife had a spontaneous abortion. It could have been the drugs the pharmacist recommended to her, it could have been the injections the doctor prescribed, or it could have been physiological(anembryonic pregnancy).

Next time, gets your findings right before scandalising.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Opiosko: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
offshoreking:

The first drug she took 2 times one tablet each is ( Coarcem B/F 80/480 Milligram, ) she took it in the night and morning the next day before we visited the doctor. Meanwhile she haven't been taking any medication, because she was too cautious of the pregnancy. Yes that is what her sister that is nurse said, The doctor gave her quinine, which she condemn and also said the quinine, the row one especially is too strong for a pregnant woman.
Bro sorry for ur loss. But u and ur wife should have treaded more carefully na. 'Strong' anti malaria drugs induces abortion..either of the two drugs could cause an abortion, but i think the Cortem is the main cause. The Doc gambled by giving her quinin and the combination hit hard. U should have taken her to her sis's home. That's the proper thing u would have done. I guess the pressure of 'score goal, prove u ar a man' before going back made u ancious and 'overracting. Pls calm down, all will be fine. God bless u and make u fruitful.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by chiomaBe(f): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
i was also s victim of dis so called quinnine. my ist pregnancy for dat mata. d Dr was lucky because hubby is an easy goin person. BROS take h@
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by HopeAlive14(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Not everyone who calls himself (or whom we call) a "Doctor" is a Doctor.

Not every one who calls himself (or whom we call) a "Nurse" is a Nurse.

Not every "Chemist" store owner is a Pharmacist.

The least place I always recommend for someone seeking medical help is the General Hospital, not Private Clinics.

Sorry about your loss.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by idu1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
omicron:

Sorry for your loss.

yea I agree with you.
And he is too quick to call the doctor quack.
The wife has started taking drug before he met the doctor.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Blackchampion(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
pinkycute:
Learner angry

Smh for you lipsrsealed

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by yomi007k(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
ozodigboo:
Your story is sooo long, but i had to read every single bit, because i'm a doctor, and really wanted to know what happened.
Before i continue, i have to say a very big sorry for your loss......its hard to be told of a pregnancy, only to be disappointed.
Having said that, let's get down.......
1. Calling d doctor a quack is a bit premature_ at the beginning of the 3rd paragraph u said u showed him d drugs your wife HAD BEEN TAKING. Oh...so she was even taking drugs BEFORE she met this doctor ? what drugs ? could have been the cause.

2. There are some conditions that will give you '' pregnancy positive test '', but nothing will be in your womb.....like ectopic gestation. Even a molar pregnancy may show '' postive pregnancy test '', but molar pregnancy is not a baby. Even some fibroids will show positive pregnancy, if its big enough.

** plz, doctors on this forum should correct me, if am wrong.........we are all learning.

3. That doesn't mean there are no quacks around...... for d benefit of others in d future, plz check out the hospital you are about to go to. But am saying the above, just from d story u told.

Once again, sorry for the misfortune. God will surely give u guys another child........other children in fact.
You are very right.
Pregnancy test( either blood or urine) is not the confirmatory test for pregnancy
Obstetrics scan confirms pregnancy.
Ectopic,molar gestations should have been ruled out.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by freecocoa(f): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
OP sorry for your loss.

They ought to have made sure your wife's body is not resistant to quinine before injecting her with it.

Some of these doctors are just busy giving the medical personnels a bad name.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by 0monnakoda: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
omicron:
lol

Op said MP was 1+ which in otherwise healthy adult is not significant. But sometimes, startin treatment based on 1+ is justified if clinical symptoms are supportive of malaria. In pregant people, you dont want to take any chance.

What is not clear is what caused her miscarriage. But from what is known, we cannot blame the quinine.

Op thinks its the quinine, but he is wrong. He should have sought for knowledge. Everythin is here online. The public is simply not doing their due diligence when it comes to medicine. Instead, they prefer the blame game in things they have not tried to understand.

I think it is lack of communication. Treating sick pregnant people is dicey and challenging. Most times you are in a dillema. It helps to tell them what is safe and what is not safe, but necessary.
I think the fact that doctor is prepared to discredit the pregnancy test is worrying.Even now it should be possible to confirm if she was ever pregnant. If indeed she did have a "miscarriage" you are right that the reason is UNKNOWN. We cannot say quinine is not to blame .At best we can say it is unlikely based on xyz. We DO NOT KNOW. Everything is NOT online as far as adverse reactions are concerned.New ones are reported daily. Drugs are withdrawn or discontinued for that reason. The true doctor never assumes that ALL knowledge has been .There is always something to learn. G6PD is one theoretical explanation,accidental overdose is another there are others no doubt.
G6PD individuals have partial immunity to malaria and quinine can cause miscarriages.Therefore if malaria was misdiagnosed and quinine administered unnecessarily there is a case for malpractice,IF

On the other hand ,in pregnancy symptomatic malaria has a 50% risk of miscarriage and 33% where there are no symptoms.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Leopantro: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
They ought to have made sure your wife's body is
not resistant to quinine before injecting her with it.

please , how do you confirm this? freecocoa
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Wow are you for real?? Why so mean?

Op, sorry for your loss. don't worry God will give you people another one and this time it will stay. I always say its better to go to General hospitals than some of these places. i would rather go to a farther general hospital than go to a nearby clinic. I hope you people have learnt. even that your sister in law that you are shouting her name; please read my lips and read it well SHE IS NOT A DOCTOR. NEXT TIME, GET YOUR WIFE PROPER CARE. God bless you.
Why accusing the doctor when he already started with a pharmacy without proper prescription from a doctor. They were so nonchalant about the baby.

Why would you go get drugs first at the pharmacy without first consulting with a doctor? self medication and now you pour all the blame on the doctor. undecided They are only after the pleasure during intercourse and he never prepared for the wife for pregnancy, take due test and making sure she is very fine.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by samuelson06(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Next time, let your wife go to government hospital once she is pregnant. Get her registered there. Pregnancy period is a very delicate time for the pregnant woman. Very few can doctors can handle them. Pregnant women are usually given IPTp and not all those malaria tabs. And for the women especially, always try to get malaria test from time to time knowing that if pregnancy set in there with it, it'll affect the development of the fetus. This should serve a lesson to all.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by miceroms: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
OP, I am sorry for the whole incident. To put the records straight anyway, the doctor prescribed what the recommended medicine is for malaria in 1st trimester- which is quinine. coartem isn't recommended for 1st trimester but if the doctor's experience with coartem is good, he may use it. Quinine, unfortunately has this dual property of being safe in malaria in first trimester and also causing miscarriage in some patients. My only concern is that at least, a malaria test of significant titre should have been relied on more.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by freecocoa(f): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Leopantro:

please , how do you confirm this? freecocoa
How do I confirm what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / 575 New COVID-19 Cases, 249 Discharged And 20 Deaths On July 10 - (2609 Tested) / Pregnant Woman Dies In Kano Hospital Over Payment Alerts Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.