Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Euro Exclusive Stores Now Selling SSK 6000mah Powerbank At A Crazy Cheap Price - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Euro Exclusive Stores Now Selling SSK 6000mah Powerbank At A Crazy Cheap Price (581 Views)

[HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] / Pix!!brand New Lg G3 Mpj(6000mah)extended Battery For Sale! / Tecno Boom J7 Now Selling For #28,000 On Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Euro Exclusive Stores Now Selling SSK 6000mah Powerbank At A Crazy Cheap Price by eurostoresng: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
JUST IN
Quality 6000mAh SSK powerbanks at a cheap price.Tested and trusted by ME.

Easy Delivery Locations:
Delta state
Edo state
Abuja FCT
Nasarawa state
Port harcout
Lagos

Other Locations:
Tell us how you want to have your item(s),we can send it through the post office close to you.

Our Location:
Delta State.Call to meet to us.

Call or Whatsapp:08032338590
Emails:Eurostoresng@gmail.com,salamiamah@gmail.com
Twitter:@eurostoresng
FB page:eurostoresng

Other available products includes:Male and female Apparels and accessories.

Trust comes first to us,you tell us how you want to deal and we take your orders.You are the boss.

Re: Euro Exclusive Stores Now Selling SSK 6000mah Powerbank At A Crazy Cheap Price by luvlyoracle(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
eurostoresng:
JUST IN
Quality 6000mAh SSK powerbanks at a cheap price.Tested and trusted by ME.

Easy Delivery Locations:
Delta state
Edo state
Abuja FCT
Nasarawa state
Port harcout
Lagos

Other Locations:
Tell us how you want to have your item(s),we can send it through the post office close to you.

Our Location:
Delta State.Call to meet to us.

Call or Whatsapp:08032338590
Emails:Eurostoresng@gmail.com,salamiamah@gmail.com
Twitter:@eurostoresng
FB page:eurostoresng

Other available products includes:Male and female Apparels and accessories.

Trust comes first to us,you tell us how you want to deal and we take your orders.You are the boss.

pics?
Price?
Can you deliver to Enugu?
Re: Euro Exclusive Stores Now Selling SSK 6000mah Powerbank At A Crazy Cheap Price by eurostoresng: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
luvlyoracle:
pics?
Price?
Can you deliver to Enugu?
I just uploaded pics.Yea we can send it to enugu.Its 3k sir.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Sim With 2gb Data For Sale / How I Bought My First Laptop – / London Or Fairly Used Phone Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.