Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Naija 419 Never Resign Work: Read This Mail I Got From "Only God Knows".... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naija 419 Never Resign Work: Read This Mail I Got From "Only God Knows".... (903 Views)

EFCC Recovers Fake $570,000 From Notorious 419 Syndicate In Kaduna (Photos) / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) / "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Naija 419 Never Resign Work: Read This Mail I Got From "Only God Knows".... by Chukwutobi: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dearest one,

How are you today? Please permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you after going through your profile and consideration when I am searching for a reliable trust worthy and God fearing partner to work with me. I was convinced and decided to contact you as the right person for my assistance with believe that you will never disappoint me in any way.

My name is Miss. Lee Akihiro from north of Tokyo in Japan, my father name is Mr. Masaki Akihiro and my mother name is Mrs.Lian Kii Akihiro. I was born on February 25 1993 in my country Tokyo Japan; I am young and beautiful girl, slender woman, black hair and am just 22 years. I came to Thailand with my father three years ago and my father died on March 15 2011 Here in Bangkok after receiving the news of the March 11 2011 an earthquake of magnitude 8.9 to 9 mega thrust northeast coast of Japan because he was suffering from chronic kidney disease (CKD).

The earthquake destroyed the company of my father in Sendai Miyagi, northeast Japan, my mother and my father relative also died in the earthquake. Now I'm doing a small job as a cleaner at a hospital here in Bangkok since the death of my late parents just to help myself, I cannot go back to Japan because I have no family again in Japan.

My late father made a fixed deposit of ($15 Million) at a bank here in Thailand for me as his only child, the money was deposited in (fixed deposit) for Ten (10) years based on the documents the bank issued to my father on the day of deposit with the agreement he made with the bank, my father loved me very much.

I am now seeking for your assistance to help me transfer this money out from Thailand to your country and also help me invest it in any meaningful and lucrative business in your country while I continue my education which is very important to me because this is my only hope in life. I am willing to offer you 10% of the total money if you can help me out from my present predicament.

I have every documents the bank issued to my father on the day of deposit, please consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immediately I confirm your willingness, I will give you more relevant details about this transaction with bank contact for you to contact them and confirm the existence of this fund as well because seeing is believes.

Please reply,
Thanks and God bless you,
Sincerely Yours,
Miss. Lee Akihiro.
Re: Naija 419 Never Resign Work: Read This Mail I Got From "Only God Knows".... by Holla911(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
I dey cum make I take my ice glass so I go fit seeing am welliwelli
Re: Naija 419 Never Resign Work: Read This Mail I Got From "Only God Knows".... by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Naija 419 Never Resign Work: Read This Mail I Got From "Only God Knows".... by whizbee(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Simple, u for Don tell am say earthquake go kill d email sender too, awon oloshi

Meanwhile
. Working on my rap album
Re: Naija 419 Never Resign Work: Read This Mail I Got From "Only God Knows".... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Haha I get a lot this

I just mail them back like guy I can c u from my window
And am not in thailand how tha fvck did an asian man have a black daughter and trust me I know a girl when I c one
Any way am a prophet 3 days ago I got a revelation that u ran mad and i prayed that GOD should give me a means to reach u and this was the means god gave me. U need to do 50year dry fasting ur ancestors made a pact with the demon of poverty mr u don't know the kind of battle u have ahead of u. And one day one of the reply back. Na ur papa get pact with spirit of poverty who tell u say I poor
That day I laff like craze
Re: Naija 419 Never Resign Work: Read This Mail I Got From "Only God Knows".... by Chukwutobi: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
oloyolo:
Haha I get a lot this

I just mail them back like guy I can c u from my window
And am not in thailand how tha fvck did an asian man have a black daughter and trust me I know a girl when I c one
Any way am a prophet 3 days ago I got a revelation that u ran mad and i prayed that GOD should give me a means to reach u and this was the means god gave me. U need to do 50year dry fasting ur ancestors made a pact with the demon of poverty mr u don't know the kind of battle u have ahead of u. And one day one of the reply back. Na ur papa get pact with spirit of poverty who tell u say I poor
That day I laff like craze

You really made me laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija 419 Never Resign Work: Read This Mail I Got From "Only God Knows".... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Chukwutobi:
Dearest one,

How are you today? Please permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you after going through your profile and consideration when I am searching for a reliable trust worthy and God fearing partner to work with me. I was convinced and decided to contact you as the right person for my assistance with believe that you will never disappoint me in any way.

So you just saw my profile...and decided I was a world class expert in business....

OK na.....

My name is Miss. Lee Akihiro from north of Tokyo in Japan, my father name is Mr. Masaki Akihiro and my mother name is Mrs.Lian Kii Akihiro. I was born on February 25 1993 in my country Tokyo Japan; I am young and beautiful girl, slender woman, black hair and am just 22 years. I came to Thailand with my father three years ago and my father died on March 15 2011 Here in Bangkok after receiving the news of the March 11 2011 an earthquake of magnitude 8.9 to 9 mega thrust northeast coast of Japan because he was suffering from chronic kidney disease (CKD).

So your father died because he was suffering from chronic kidney disease....just like that?

Ok....I see k-leg

The earthquake destroyed the company of my father in Sendai Miyagi, northeast Japan, my mother and my father relative also died in the earthquake. Now I'm doing a small job as a cleaner at a hospital here in Bangkok since the death of my late parents just to help myself, I cannot go back to Japan because I have no family again in Japan.

Erm.....have you not heard, Akhiro-sama....there is an embassy of your country in Bangkok....

Next!
My late father made a fixed deposit of ($15 Million) at a bank here in Thailand for me as his only child, the money was deposited in (fixed deposit) for Ten (10) years based on the documents the bank issued to my father on the day of deposit with the agreement he made with the bank, my father loved me very much.

Now...you have $15million...and you are working as a cleaner....OK na....and besides....if your papa loved you...why did he not make you co-signatory.......

I am now seeking for your assistance to help me transfer this money out from Thailand to your country and also help me invest it in any meaningful and lucrative business in your country while I continue my education which is very important to me because this is my only hope in life. I am willing to offer you 10% of the total money if you can help me out from my present predicament.

Now...where have I heard of this before? grin

BTW....Akhiro-sama's name sounds weird......but go on......
I have every documents the bank issued to my father on the day of deposit, please consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immediately I confirm your willingness, I will give you more relevant details about this transaction with bank contact for you to contact them and confirm the existence of this fund as well because seeing is believes.

Please reply,
Thanks and God bless you,
Sincerely Yours,
Miss. Lee Akihiro.

I love my kontri I no go lie.....

BTW...since when did Japanese ladies start bearing Lee? AND liam-ki?

Akhiro-sama....go to the embassy, OK?

@OP....thanks...this should make front page.....you have made my day.

My Ordeal @ The Hands Of Federal Road Safety Command Ahoda 612 / Photos From Another Diesel Explosion In Idimu - Ikotun, Lagos / Former Miss Nigeria And Hank Anuku's Sister Is Dead