Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (60122 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) / Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
compare this to what OPC carries

Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by EmekaBlue(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
CNN and co will not report this developments as headlines o....Bad belle pple but if boko bomb now na front page plus stupid destruction pics
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by allanphash7(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
One million likes for you joor
Speakdatruth:
i wanted 2 address yo comment buh went i saw yo username, i need not bother again
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by jide333(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
apc leaders and followers, crying inside their mind like a baby with this news... ahahahahahahaha.
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by frekzi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Great
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
All I can say is kudos to the MNJTF
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
ellechrystal:

Wait until they use it on u, that's wen u will know d weight.
U think cos they look small in d eyes, they can't tear down a town?
Or were u expecting to c rockets?

Was I expecting to see rockets?

Wow. Really, are you this dúmb?

You don't know what the word heavy implies?
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by babamadiba(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thank God for this election o, if not our government for still dey sleep they watch bokoharam they finish our brothers and sister.
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by BabaO2: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Those are not Nigerian soldiers, but the mercenaries that are winning the war
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
When I see these soldiers.
I just remember that my soldier crush on one thread.

God keep him. cry
Abeg who is he, sirius black, death machine, gentle sniper, voltron, the guy that uploads NA pix(can't remember the name)......jst asking 2 be sure that he is not in the hands of boko boiz, lol
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
***Weapons captured from Boko Haram are seen in the recently retaken town of Damasak(Emmanuel Braun/Reuters)

***A Boko Haram flag is displayed by soldiers in the recently retaken town of Damasak, Nigeria(Emmanuel Braun/Reuters)

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/boko-haram-nigeria-neighbours-chad-cameroon-niger-celebrate-victories-over-islamic-forces-1492699
this weapon look sophisticated for your eye
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
I guess if you can only produce a spear and shield a 60yr old ak 47 is top range weaponery
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by thaoriginator: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Whosoever that is sponsoring this sect God is watching you in 3D.Bokoharam will soon be history.They will soon be pounded out of existence.Rejoice oh northern Nigeria for your torment is about to be over.Our men shall not rest till these boys has been wiped out of existence and their sponsors head used to play volley ball
Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Coalition force
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan
GEJ is their Oga at the Top.
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by shammah1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Are you alright? Does these look like light weapons? Go and try boko haram boys and let's see if their weapons will spray you light bullets
SagePerv:
Heavy?
Likes seriously, these are the Heavy weapons?

Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by ellechrystal(f): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:

Was I expecting to see rockets?

Wow. Really, are you this dúmb?

You don't know what the word heavy implies?

I did not insult u, I didn't ask if u were stupid man or dumb, so please wen next u want to portray ur up bringing outside, do urself n ur family a favour by being matured enough not to insult ppl or sound backwards. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by katazozo: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The guns look like the ones the Nigerian policemen normally use. They must have been snatched from our policemen.
Mumu,you forget that Nigeria police paint their colour on all their guns
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by Sunshineluv(f): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
Heavy?

You sound like an APC supporter. You guys are never happy with this kind of news why?
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by dustydee: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
***Weapons captured from Boko Haram are seen in the recently retaken town of Damasak(Emmanuel Braun/Reuters)

***A Boko Haram flag is displayed by soldiers in the recently retaken town of Damasak, Nigeria(Emmanuel Braun/Reuters)

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/boko-haram-nigeria-neighbours-chad-cameroon-niger-celebrate-victories-over-islamic-forces-1492699

Where are the sophisticated guns? The picture you posted are rusty ordinary guns.
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by skymax: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
Heavy?

Can it be tested on you to see if they are not heavy enough to bring you down?
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by OkpataOzuo1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
BabaO2:
Those are not Nigerian soldiers, but the mercenaries that are winning the war

looks like a mixture of Nigerian, Nigérien, and Chadian soliders.
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by quickly: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Whosoever that is sponsoring this sect God is watching you in 3D.Bokoharam will soon be history.They will soon be pounded out of existence.Rejoice oh northern Nigeria for your torment is about to be over.Our men shall not rest till these boys has been wiped out of existence and their sponsors head used to play volley ball
Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Coalition force
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan

It's some arabs and northerners. The Arabs r more interested in pushing imperial agenda covered with religion while the northerner collaborators like sani yerima r doing it for money and power.
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by zeburudaya: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
It are shame to APC. cry But are they pursuement and ending boko haram without producing us Shekau of number 10?
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by jokesmaster: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sophisticated? wink wink wink

#SaiBuhari
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by stanisbaratheon: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
nice my gallant soldiers
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by yoged(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
The nigerian army are really doing a good job, while APC members are shouting for change from bus conductors, the nigerian army are changing borno state from boko haram terror and making nigeria a good state free from terror, all thanks to General hmmmmm.
All thanks to General Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Gcfr.

What were u expectingcheesy

GEJ till 2019
apart from been a Mugu. You are also a Mumu. So change your name to MuguliciousMumu
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by asamaigho(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
Heavy?

I can only see light weapons such ak47 rifle ,shotguns I wonder how this translates to sophisticated heavy weapon.
dis op needs serious educational on arms.
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by lanog: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
We are getting there , sooner than later.

APC needs to help us decipher a lot when they assume seat.
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by LLVelly: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
If dem kill diz guyz,who go come vote for buhari? I blame GEJ.
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by spinna: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by chaberry(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
Heavy?

Just a bullet, and you're gone. So they are really heavy
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
ellechrystal:

I did not insult u, I didn't ask if u were stupid man or dumb, so please wen next u want to portray ur up bringing outside, do urself n ur family a favour by being matured enough not to insult ppl or sound backwards. Thanks

Huh?

What's wrong with you people;
Can't you fathom a simple english sentence?

I only asked if you're Dumb ma'am.
Stop twisting things around.

And It doesn't concern you how I fúcking potray myself. Let my family do the worrying. Da faQ?

Damn.
Re: Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] by todayguest(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
We've taken back our weapons they stole. Thank you gallant troops!!!8-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife / Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.