Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru (30121 Views)

Shettima And Buratai At The Opening Of Maiduguri To Gamboru-Ngala Road / The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by blackjack21(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Coconut head who told you am under influence angry grin
the same thing that told you I have a coconut heat. undecided

20:50:14
Thu, Mar 19, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by hansad: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oh Punch news. I read the first two lines, my mind started telling me: this is like Punch news. I scrolled down, low, the news was from Punch news. I stopped.

punch is working on a delusional framework that Yoruba Osinbajo shall soon take over from old Buhari if Buhari ever becomes president. But punch is deceiving some Yoruba readers with Punch daily negative news against Nigerian Army, against Nigerian government.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by EmmySparky(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
GEJ IS at work again...his society needs blood so he gave the order ...the man is just so devilish...I pray he gets tired of blood one day...
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
We hear the same story everyday.
Is no-longer news, we need change
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by andepower: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
For a decisive action against the boko haram, please lets vote GMB come 28th March 2015
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by BodyKiss(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Trash it will retaken before tomorrow if punch is not lying as usual.Chad might even be lying about liberating gamboru like how they lied about liberating damask.They are glorified praise hunters.

Chad is an overhyped army claiming victories where their is non.l will not be surprised if chad is boko haram

Grow up you ăss.
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
have they mounted their flag @ d town middle..stop tagging a coward attack taken over,they wil b so wiped out tomorrow..RIP to d dead if true!
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
We hear the same story everyday.
We need change
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by idu1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
I don't understand this again!!!!!

Well, I don't understand jonathan and his pot belly generals before.
Change is coming!!!
Change jonathan!!!
Change pdpi.gs!!!
Change minimah!!!
Change olukolade!!!
With your pvc!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by bdidi: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vikkie14:
Firstly, am compel to reply you seeing the way you table-down your comment. To set the record straight, Chad is not only competing with the Nigerian forces but also trying to play down on the successes of Nigeria and the MNJTF. It will suffice me to remind you that Chad president was quoted as saying that they spotted Shekau III in Dikwa but Nigeria Army were responsible for allowing him to escape, yet they still said that Nigerian Forces were 50km away from Dikwa when they liberated the place. So, who is glory hunting and engaging in competition?.
2.[\b]Nigerian Army did not in any way STALL, STOP or HALT their operations. They are working on a foreign soil, and so, they have to abide by the host MOU and 'engagement of war'. There's a LIMIT to where they can operate to in Nigeria. Going outside the boundary of approved engagement will bring out a diplomatic row or a blue on blue incident. Only if they are in hot pursuit of BH WITH APPROVAL FROM THE MILITARY can that be embarked on.
[b]3.
They are fighting a war not situating business in Nigerian. They were asked to move over to cameroun to forestall any "escape route" by BH during Nigerian Army "anvil and hammer" onslaught on BAMA. So, they were 'redeployed' to camereroun as rule of engagement demands.
4. I will say you are bereft of information on the ongoing COIN OPs in the NE theatre. When has Nigeria DENY the usefulness of MNJTF? It shows you are only feeding on misinformation dogmatically. Nigeria spearhead the creation of MNJTF and headquarters in BAGA. You are less armed with information.
This is a military war, not a political war. What concern the President with the redeployment of Chad from Nigerian soil. Are you just so beclouded with hatred of the President that you are embittered with the Nigerian state? It's a shame that someone could politicize the Mission by MNJTF. Who is more clueless now?

Very spot on! Abeg my friend leave these so very clueless people.

Calling their president clueless whereas majority of them are the ones clueless since the flintstone era!

Let's wait and see if GMB wins whether they will come here and abuse him if the Nigerian economy does not improve as they envisage.

But the question is can Buhari win?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by michaelbiz: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Henry120:

What an ignorant buffoon you are.

Obviously, right back at ya! #dead_man_walking wink

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
D fear of NA is d beginning of wisdom.
Our gallant soldiers would surely push them to their graves by this time tomorrow.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Icecomrade: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
emiye:
Shameful !

Nigerians should thank APC for the victory against Boko Haram.

The C in C Led FG never wanted to fight bokoharam, until he saw defeat by APC ahead.

APC supporters just loves to feast news on like this. You guys derives joy in death and sufferings not in life and liberation

You guys are so appalling

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Boko haram and its minions would rue the day they were born come May 29th 2015, but until then we have to make do with jonaTAN and his clueless decision making. Lets give Change a chance, come March 28th, Vote GMB/PYO and lets end this brutality of boko haram

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by emeka2847: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Confused people.
If they like they should return the whole north east to BH.
We have decided!

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by isan(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
What is all dis gan

Who is fooling who?
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
I doesn't even know what to believe again. Wo awon lo mo jo
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by quickly: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vikkie14:
Firstly, am compel to reply you seeing the way you table-down your comment. To set the record straight, Chad is not only competing with the Nigerian forces but also trying to play down on the successes of Nigeria and the MNJTF. It will suffice me to remind you that Chad president was quoted as saying that they spotted Shekau III in Dikwa but Nigeria Army were responsible for allowing him to escape, yet they still said that Nigerian Forces were 50km away from Dikwa when they liberated the place. So, who is glory hunting and engaging in competition?.
2.[\b]Nigerian Army did not in any way STALL, STOP or HALT their operations. They are working on a foreign soil, and so, they have to abide by the host MOU and 'engagement of war'. There's a LIMIT to where they can operate to in Nigeria. Going outside the boundary of approved engagement will bring out a diplomatic row or a blue on blue incident. Only if they are in hot pursuit of BH WITH APPROVAL FROM THE MILITARY can that be embarked on.
[b]3.
They are fighting a war not situating business in Nigerian. They were asked to move over to cameroun to forestall any "escape route" by BH during Nigerian Army "anvil and hammer" onslaught on BAMA. So, they were 'redeployed' to camereroun as rule of engagement demands.
4. I will say you are bereft of information on the ongoing COIN OPs in the NE theatre. When has Nigeria DENY the usefulness of MNJTF? It shows you are only feeding on misinformation dogmatically. Nigeria spearhead the creation of MNJTF and headquarters in BAGA. You are less armed with information.
This is a military war, not a political war. What concern the President with the redeployment of Chad from Nigerian soil. Are you just so beclouded with hatred of the President that you are embittered with the Nigerian state? It's a shame that someone could politicize the Mission by MNJTF. Who is more clueless now?

If u r chad wud u not do the same. Nigeria has itself to blame for lack of coordinatiom
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by emiye(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Icecomrade:

APC supporters just loves to feast news on like this. You guys derives joy in death and sufferings not in life and liberation

You guys are so appalling
bla bla bla bla !

Deny what i wrote.

When people tell me war was declared on BH 6 weeks to election, i tell them that is not really true, true war on Boko Haram was declared a week to election , and election was postponed for 6 weeks
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Igweone1: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vikkie14:
[b]3.
Hmmmm!!! Prof sir!. I hail u
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by chi4ik(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
strong indication is not a fact that boko haram recaptured d town. people concluding without fact. anyway I trust APC with this lies
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by CandidTrue: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
NafeesaAA:
Boko Haram recaptures Gamboru, kills 20 in raid

MARCH 19, 2015 : KAYODE IDOWU, MAIDUGURI
19 Comments
There are indications that terrorist group, Boko Haram, have retaken Gamboru Ngala, Borno State, where they were recently pushed out by Chadian troops.
It was learnt that the Nigerian border town with Chad, Gamboru Ngala, was left unguarded after the Chadian troops liberated it from and flushed out the insurgents.
According to a source, the insurgents on Thursday attacked three Borno villages, killing not less than 20 civilians near the nation’s border with Cameroon.
Speaking under the condition of anonymity, the source, who claimed that it was a reprisal, said many Nigerians from the area had fled to Kusihri village in Cameroon.

He said the insurgents stormed Gamboru Ngala town, setting many homes ablaze while shoting indiscriminately, leading to the death of 20 persons.

Quoting members of the youth vigilance groups in the area, the source added that the youths heard heavy gunshots from all angles, with many of them fleeing to Cameroon.

One of them, he said, told him on the telephone that he saw 15 corpses lying on the path with many residents of the area whereabouts unknown.

He added, “Many people fled into Cameroon and Chad territories but I can’t tell you the casualty figure now please. ”

In a BBC Hausa Radio news broadcast, monitored in Maiduguri, it was reported that the Chadian troops said 18 people were killed and many houses razed by the insurgents.
Gamboru, Ngala and Foyi towns that were attacked are all ‎Nigerian towns in its border with Chad.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-recaptures-gamboru-kills-20-in-raid/

GEJ is working
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by watered(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
I said elections will be postponed and dey doubted me. This is a ploy to do dat
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by taharqa: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
gurunlocker:
news APC goons love hearing, you will see them now

They are a shameless lot. See them all over this thread.

When threads about the NA beats BH and drive them from more than 40 towns hits the front take, SILENCE and growling of the teeth; immediately BH raids, or maybe takes ONE unguarded on the border with Chad, they cone our of their self imposed shells and rejoice. Almost all of them is even busy campaigning upon the possible deaths of some Nigerians at the hand of BH

By their fruits, you shallkknow them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by babestella: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
emiye:
Shameful !

Nigerians should thank APC for the victory against Boko Haram.

The C in C Led FG never wanted to fight bokoharam, until he saw defeat by APC ahead.

Oh please shut up already. Which stew.pid APC? Is APC in government?. Haven't you heard explanations why flushing out boko haram was delayed for several years due to inability to secure weapons & various complaints of human right abuses as reported by buharis kinsmen? I don't think you know because you are busy watching TV continental to hear what Tinubu has to say from the list of his propaganda. Even if APC wins, boko haram will continue unless Buhari grants them the caliphate they seek for as a Muslim brother which is bound to happen. Watch it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by emiye(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
babestella:

Oh please shut up already. Which stew.pid APC? Is APC in government?. Haven't you heard explanations why flushing out boko haram was delayed for several years due to inability to secure weapons & various complaints of human right abuses as reported by buharis kinsmen? I don't think you know because you are busy watching TV continental to hear what Tinubu has to say from the list of his propaganda. Even if APC wins, boko haram will continue unless Buhari grants them the caliphate they seek for as a Muslim brother which is bound to happen. Watch it.

Yeah right, explanations for dundees like you.

Weapons bought and ready for war [size=15pt]a week to election[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Homguy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
What's. The green celebration about defeating bokoharam about?!
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by babestella: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
bdidi:

Very spot on! Abeg my friend leave these so very clueless people.

Calling their president clueless whereas majority of them are the ones clueless since the flintstone era!

Let's wait and see if GMB wins whether they will come here and abuse him if the Nigerian economy does not improve as they envisage.

But the question is can Buhari win?

Buhari will not win. Their party is lopsided, they will try but PDP will use the national spread to edge them out of the race. NIGERIANS know that APC and its leadership are bunch of liars and deceitful goons, they are only deceiving themselves running around town on cheap steroids.
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by babestella: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
emiye:

Yeah right, explanations for dundees like you.

Weapons bought and ready for war [size=15pt]a week to election[/size]

You don't deserve any more response, you are damn too s1lly and daft, a lost soul. Please get out of my mention, hater who is bent on killing his president even if he gives you every luxury of life free of charge. Please go I don't need bad blood on my mention this evening. You can go to NE and join your boko haram brother since you and your APC party are bent on proving a point. How pathetic you are.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Punch and their negative news. Whe the NA was winning the battle they were silent, waiting for the negative part of it.
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by 1miccza: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Well storming isn't retaking or recapturing the information would surely get to our military and i am sure that by God's grace they would be chased out....
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by jide333(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
Stupíd miltary Ego.
Chad is in NO way competing with Nigeria.

But why stalls their operation?
Why send them away?

Why is it hard to admit we totally need help?
Cluless President.

Another i di ot supporting the Boko boys... Your father's the clueless father(THAT'S IF YOU GOT ONE) Apc members always dancing when boko strikes..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Reps Reject Oil Firms’ Relocation To Niger Delta / Mungo Park Did Not Discover River Niger – Prof Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.