Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,273 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud (24366 Views)

Who Says Nollywood Can't Produce 'kung Fu' Movies? Watch This And Be Convinced / Watch Trailer “the Wedding Party” Featuring RMB, Sola Sobowale, Alibaba, Iretiol / Where Can I Download "Men Who Built America" Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by toprealman: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
ALIBABA WHY?
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by LordCenturion(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Blame it on GEJ and PDP pigs

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by eleko1: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
shocked Jona don inject dem with Stealing is not corruption VIRUS undecided
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by AJOT99(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
I hear u
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by hensben(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
He is right...I was once told this same story by an actor(name witheld).

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by emmatok(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yes reminds me of all the Money Rituals Movie's in early 90s.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by aycorporat(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is a real eye opener as Ali Baba has just hit the bull's eye. That was the era when it seemed their yoruba counterparts churned out low quality films but with good story lines, while their English counterparts displayed quality films with a bad story line that doesn't even flow with the theme.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by hensben(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
He is right..I was once told this same story by an actor(name witheld).
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by menix(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Y is he telling us...

Ow did his wife Bcome an ED nd now an MD of a bank..

If d guy no get joke to tell us mk him blow whistle...

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Go nd request for your share and stop disturbing our peace.........
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by Durchmann(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Talking sense though...

With the advent of the home video industry then, who would have bankrolled such projects at that time if not the Venture capitalists. The '19 men were the folks in that class then.

I don't doubt him one bit.
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by ojeffo: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
SOMEONE PLS HELP ME REMIND ALIBABA THAT HIS BOOM IN COMEDY CAME FROM STOLEN AND MISAPROPRIATED FUNDS FROM CORRUPT AND BLOOD SOILED POLITICIANS...YES HE SHOULD CALL POLICE.. THEY INVITE HIM TO ASO ROCK AT ANY OCCASION TO MAKE DRY JOKES AND THEY PAY HIM MILLIONS FOR THAT..IMAGINE..
IF NOT FOR CORRUPTION..THE MAN ALIBABA WOULD STILL BE A GRADE LEVEL 16 CIVIL SERVANT ON DELTA STATE.
AND DID I FORGET TO ADD HOW HIS WIFE GOT TO THE POSITION OF AN MD??...IF U GUESSED HARD WORK..

U ARE TOTALLY WRONG.

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by skullbaba: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
There are many truths that give rise to hollywood, Alibaba was just saying his
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by menix(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Am sure dos same 19 guyz made u who u re, abi nah bank sponsor u oga Alibaba...

Dis guy should be locked in an archieve..
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Source
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by Setaje(f): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
He is not lying. Not only 419, Ritualist as well. Its a shame. I had known this long long time ago. Now it's filled wiv homosexuals and all sorts of people wiv demonic vices. Yet some people will come out boasting about nollywood. Meanwhile the foundation is demonic. Those English movies are so useless. The same story line. They are not innovative at all. I give hand for kunle afolayan. He seems to be the only one doing the right thing. Just See how all those useless Korean films and Mexican movies flood the market. Pirates too are having a field day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by Uncletony(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oh! Really??!..tell me more

Meanwhile GEJ till ''nut'' get some sense!!
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by youngmoneyeze: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
young tee http://www.naijapals.com/music/Young_Tee___To_Nite_Young_Tee-40915
wassup people download the hotest n latest single by y0ung tee tittle to nite.
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by ednut1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
once upon a time witout kennis music u no fit enta music. bt yahoo momey helped many pple hv funds to shoot video nd promote their songs. nollywood na drug moni nt 419

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by knowledgeable: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Emirofsambisa1:

http://hype9ja.com/2015/03/nollywood-was-built-on-fraud-money-alibaba/

The envy and hate of Igbo men progress and the beauty of their womenhood will kill the yorubas proper. A couple of crucial factors, and their are other factors that are responsible for the growth of Nollywood and making it to become a global phenomenon are, the natural beauty of Igbo women and the diasporan spread of Igbo population all over the world especially in USA.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by metorichmond(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
I just came back from work n it was total black out in the house, freshened up n strolled to a bar nearby for a chilled bottle of heineken while I await power restoration. What do u do when there is no light in the evening?
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by arsenal33: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
thats why they like which party?
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by bawz012(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
so?
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
hensben:
He is right...I was once told this same story by an actor(name witheld).

I have also suspected Nollywood's involvement in money laundering.
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
knowledgeable:

The envy and hate of Igbo men progress and the beauty of their womenhood will kill the yorubas proper. A couple of crucial factors, and their are other factors that are responsible for the growth of Nollywood and making it to become a global phenomenon are, the natural beauty of Igbo women and the diasporan spread of Igbo population all over the world especially in USA.

Alibaba is not a Yoruba man

I understand that you did not get to read the Arabian nights when you were younger. The baba in Alibaba does not make the name a Yoruba name. Baba is a very common word in other parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Fraud is not corruption grin

Hahahah. Gurl u bad
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by Orikinla(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves

Ali Baba (Arabic: علي بابا‎ ʿAlī Bābā ) is a character from the folk tale Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (علي بابا والأربعون لصا). This story is included in many versions of the One Thousand and One Nights, to which it was added by Antoine Galland in the 18th century. It is one of the most familiar of the "Arabian Nights" tales, and has been widely retold and performed in many media, especially for children, where the more violent aspects of the story are often suppressed.

In the story, Ali Baba is a poor woodcutter who discovers the secret of a thieves' den, entered with the phrase "Open Sesame". The thieves learn this, and try to kill Ali Baba. But Ali Baba's faithful slave-girl foils their plots; Ali Baba gives his son to her in marriage and keeps the secret of the treasure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Baba
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgoKbMW8DrE

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by bigfrancis21: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cheap attempts to bring down the fame and popularity of Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by tellwisdom: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
What does this story mean?? sad
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
MuhdG:

Hahahah. Gurl u bad

You gat it wink
Re: Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud by nairaman66(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Fraud is not corruption grin

I bet PEJ is using this handle grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazon Prime To Layoff Staff And Stop Producing African Content / Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes / First Sex In Bbnaija 2022 Khalid And Daniella Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.